It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world as we know it coming soon?? What should i invest in.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Excellent, your obviously prepared. Nice stuff thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I am honestly speachless. No stars for the cuchini? Flabbergasted.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I totally agree

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Every civilization that finds the audacity to turn its back on the very Nature which is its foundation, is doomed by the weight of its own material complexity and shallow, self-serving interests. Like an over-fertilized plant; the end will come sooner, than later. When we step away from those foundational roots to allow a wealthy, powerful and faceless elite the privilege of determining not only our own long-term fate, but even our moment-to-moment decisions; when we accord them the honor of guarding us from the threats which life itself demands, then we ourselves have already checked out.
Sanity will be re-established by those who are willing to break the rhythm of lock-step; to disengage from the path of
mechanistic destruction wrought by corruption within TPTB. From quieter vantages, we may observe the waste created by illusions of security.
It will be those who purposely drift away to the side and separate themselves from a mindless hurtling over the metaphorical "cliff", who will be left to pick up the remainders.
And if very, very lucky, to be able to REMEMBER.

...I'm keeping my own needs simple, because investing in anything other than education and skill, seems like a waste of personal resources to me, rather than an improvement. I have my spark-lighter tool from the local hardware store ($3.00) and a triple baggies-worth of lint from the dryer, for fire-making. Clean water being a necessity, perhaps investing in a company that makes portable purification systems would be a thought?www.campmor.com... Also, I'd think about putting some money aside for commodities, because social disruption hits those areas hardest, the quickest.
In all this, I don't mean to sound like I support the notion of becoming a fringe-dwelling fanatic. I just believe that giving yourself space, particularly within the mental realms to see things from all angles (thank you, ATS!) is a healthier lifestyle for me, than throwing my paycheck down dry wells.
This is a great thread and thanks to the OP!

edit on 22-7-2011 by lowundertheradar because: link

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whatifitweretrue

haliburton- they seem to know when to make money off these types of things. SMH!
edit on 7/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Invest in land.
God isn't making any more of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join