It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPhone App Listens to Television Commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

You’re sitting on the couch with the TV on and phone in hand. As a commercial starts, a smartphone app hears what you’re watching. It then serves up links, coupons or music downloads corresponding to what it hears on the tube through smartphone microphones. So if you tend to impulse buy, the next time you’re watching one of those late-night infomercials you might want to set your phone aside.

So now your phone listens to what is going around you and tries to tell you what to buy, and suggests coupons. This is incredibly creepy. I swear this is gonna really stir up some emotions. Only I order my phone to do things as they are fit. My phone does not make my decisions for me. Unfortunately the future seems bleek. Fight the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Something has been on my mind for quite awhile. My mother was offered a cell phone from t-mobile, she accepted off course, it came with an android. However, what trully bothers me is the following, my mother had a contract with t-mobile a few years back, and because of economic reasons she couldn't pay the bills, so they obviously disconnected the phone. She owed t-mobile about 600$ and never paid it thus ruining her credit.

It strikes me weird that a company would re-contract someone who owed them money, and I am starting to wonder if the intent is to get an android phone into every household.

Your post raised even more suspicion.
edit on 22-7-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It seems they knew we would fight over the mark of the beast so they invented IP addresses and i phones

more and more annoying and creepy,Also telling facebook where you are,or yahoo with friends chat,now google

new topics

join