It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wonderful: "The eagle couldn't have picked a better person"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Even if it is photoshopped, which I'm not buying, it is still a beautiful story. If some photographer photoshopped that bird onto that stone, and it got that much attention, and brought joy to that old lady, then I am happy for it all.

If the whole dam thing was made up, then why spoil it? I still liked the story.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Lol this is clearly photoshopped because the flower resting on the grave is transparent. You can see right through it.... BAD photoshop job.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by RizeorDie

Even if it is photoshopped, which I'm not buying, it is still a beautiful story. If some photographer photoshopped that bird onto that stone, and it got that much attention, and brought joy to that old lady, then I am happy for it all.

If the whole dam thing was made up, then why spoil it? I still liked the story.

deny ignorance

those soldiers died for the wrong things, they didnt die defending their countries or families, they died for the likes of bush and the elites. i feel sorry for the soldiers but someone has to do it...

the soldiers who die so we can live a better life deserve respect and honor, its really sad that they died for the scum rich elites, its sad that the eagle never rested on the tombstone because they would have deserved it if......... they died for the right thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for all of the kind comments in the thread getreadyalready! As this is ATS, I appreciate all the comments posted here and I went back to try to dig up more info on the story, as the picture does have slight "pixelation" effects as some have suggested and I really hope it isn't photoshopped, just for the sake of "fooling" someone - good results or not...

Anyway, my search only revealed more discussions just as this with many of the same arguments...but nothing on the original pic and photographer other than what was written in the story. This has now intrigued me on a different level. I'll keep checking to see if there is more to the story!

CJ

top topics

<< 1   >>

join