It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to share my flags!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Nope. You've earned your flags and no one else is "entitled" to your flags. You have to spend your flags. Perhaps there is an ATS store offering a nice T-shirt in exchange for your flags. Hmm.
edit on 2011-7-24 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Nope. You've earned your flags and no one else is "entitled" to your flags. You have to spend your flags. Perhaps there is an ATS store offering a nice T-shirt in exchange for your flags. Hmm.
edit on 2011-7-24 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

There IS an ATS store but, they only accept cash. ATS Store

Your stars, flags and ATS points aren't good for anything but stroking your own ego (and, oooh, it feels so gooood!).

Although, I've heard rumors that ATS points will be the new world currency once the NWO takes over...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Seeing threads like this keeps me in check knowing that there are still good people left in this world. I also didn't know about being able to alert positive posts. I'll be sure to do that from now on.

Heart warming and informative post for me. Thanks. I'm sure some good karma will hit ya soon

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm not encouraging anyone to start threads just to stroke the E-go. I'm just saying thy should be a badge of honor, you started a good discussion that others enjoyed and should be proud of that. To the people complaining about my 'ass kissing' (apparently that's not against T&C) I would disagree. I am being appreciative of another member that helped me with a thread that would have otherwise gone to complete hell.

My only point was that I felt I was being acknowledged in my avatar via flag # when someone else deserved as much if not more credit than myself.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think what some fail to realize is your intention wasn't to stroke your own ego or mine as you already said to me several times you didn't mean for me to see this thread at all.

I again say, this thread was enough. I'm fully stroked

Aside from the last 20 pages, that thread is truly something ATS members should be proud of. Everyone was great to work with and I made some amazing friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I made some amazing friends as well. I was (am) very proud to be a part of this community. I'm glad you understand my intention was not to stroke egos, rather give credit where it was due.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join