It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Er, is this where i write WOW or something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Good evenig ATSers! Long time listener, first time caller! Who, me? oh, yeah er about me...well, it seems synchronicity brought me to both ATS and the place I live and work shortley after each other. Im at a brilliant pub in wiltshire (can I name it here?) and every year we are a meeting place for the wierd, the wacky and the actually bloody fascinating, all using us as a base to go experience the crop circles that (ahem) mysteriously appear here ( great, first post is a shameless plug and a debunk!). Suffice to say, when youre sober and they are not i hear wonderful things, some that make me laugh and others that make me go away and think...and that is how I am with this site....and Ill be honest, 90% of the time with this site are the former.....however, ive had a bit of an experience tonight that has finaly made me sign up! Lets just say ive worked on wessex, seaking,sea harrier, merlin, 737,747 and gazelle and whatever just ripped across above didnt even sound mechanical! So, anyway Im here, get ze old post count up and give you a wee description ( oh and anyone that lives iin wilts, specificaly the vale of pewsey that heard this at approx 1.30., travelling from the directin of salisbury heading towards swindon....no, i dont have a compass!......please tell me im not suffering auditory hallucinations because this was Loud!)
Love,
The Doctor (no, not the cool one with the tardis)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome Doc,

I'm sure you'll feel at home here, have fun and take care.

GM

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocJones
whatever just ripped across above didnt even sound mechanical!

All right I'll bite....could you elaborate? what did it sound like? was it the infamous rumble?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have a strange interest in any member that uses 'Doc' in their username.

Of course, I also remain a huge fan of old Bugs Bunny cartoons, which may explain the odd tendency.

So, welcome to ATS, Doc, and I hope your stay is long and entertaining.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from the Westcountry

I'm curious about this sound/sighting, can you tell us more?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Welcome.
Wiltshire is magical and majestic. What fun you'll have there.

Masqua, your avatar pic -- no words, just a smirk and a universal shake of the head. What a maroon.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Whats up Doc ??

Could not resist !!
Hello fro, Texas and Welcome to ATS.
Lots of thimgs to get into here
Have fun and enjoy ATS
Again Welcome

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DocJones

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS ,DocJones
I hope you enjoy your time here on ATS there is so many threads to read and enjoy see ya in the main forums~~peace sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well hello Doc, you're another Acme product in the Looney Bin.

top topics

join