It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Threatens to Kill Concealed Carry Gun Owner During Traffic Stop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Guy in law enforcement with name "anon" don't you think that is a little risky?

I've posted about this video several times in other threads its getting old now.
The guy is on paid leave and being investigated. Doubt anything will come from it but at least its something.

Edit: I bet he'll be promoted into the L.E.A.F. I'm sure he would fit right in.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

UPDATE 7/22/2011: Canton Police announced Thursday that the officer was relieved of all duties in June following an internal investigation complaint filed in this matter. The local Canton Repository has done some additional investigatory work into the officers and an excellent analysis of the video / audio we posted. The video and story has gone both viral and national crossing over to websites not typically affiliated with the pro-gun movement. Shortly after 7:00pm Thursday our website could no longer handle the volume of visitors we were receiving. We promptly quadrupled the resources behind OhioCCW.org in light of the popularity of this story.

ohioccw.org...

I'm glad that this guy no longer has a job as a LEO, but I also think that he needs to be charged. Regardless of whether it's the PD charging him, or the guy pressing charges for his threats.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
QUESTIONS:

1: JUST WHAT IS THE RECRUITING POLICY OF THESE "POLICE FORCES"
2: HOW CAN THE USE OF VILE AGGRESSIVE,AND UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER BE JUSTIFIED,BY THIS
IDIOTS PIERS.
3:JUST HOW COMMON IS THIS TYPE OF ISSUE.

they must really,be putting something in there food/water.
you have to feel foe this morrons family,the little man,the sad ignorant tool.

my heart goes out to our american friends,if this is the norm...

get out! or fire up another revolution.your gettting shaftted,24/7.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Another failed human being about to have his life destroyed for is retardedness. Let him burn.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
When stuff like this happens you know its time for a revolution.

Who the F do they think they are just pulling up to some people, immediatley yelling at them, cuffing and searching them for no reason at all. WTF
edit on 22-7-2011 by 90gsx because: because i can

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Pretty happy that oxygen thief got fired, he doesn't deserve to wear the shield. I hope he enjoys unemployment. With that stain on his employment history he'll be lucky to get a job as an unarmed security guard. He'll probably be seen sweeping the floors at Walmart.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
The officer threatened the mans life...umm..isn't that illegal? I know I can't threaten peoples lives.

A lot of people do this when they mess up. Many police officers behave this way. They are just big overgrown kids, with an ego. Anyone messes with their day they point the finger. The point here is the officer broke his own police traffic stop protocol. He got lazy and didn't ensure everyone was not armed from the start. He should only be mad at himself, which I think he is. He is just taking it out on the citizen. This officer has some serious emotional stability problems. Putting lumps on peoples heads is okay now? Did those passengers he let go do anything wrong to warrant an officer telling them if he sees them again he will put lumps on their heads?

This officer needs a long suspension, send him away for some residential therapy somewhere. I am sure he wants to be out protecting and serving, and there is no doubt police work is rough and emotionally draining. But, citizens deserve better officers then this. Look at the officers partner, not hardly saying a word. This other officer knows his buddy is way overreacting.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky1973

QUESTIONS:

1: JUST WHAT IS THE RECRUITING POLICY OF THESE "POLICE FORCES"

They do psych tests and background checks. Every so often a bad apple gets in. Many officers are ex war vets returning from live fire in the desert.

2: HOW CAN THE USE OF VILE AGGRESSIVE,AND UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER BE JUSTIFIED,BY THIS
IDIOTS PIERS.

The 'thin blue line' mandates that nobody speak about any unprofessional behavior. If you do you will be shunned. Internal affairs needs proof nearly at the standard of a criminal conviction to fire someone. So complaining about their partners is a career ender.

3:JUST HOW COMMON IS THIS TYPE OF ISSUE.

All the time for officers such as the one depicted in this video. Generally when you find one bad apple, there are others close to have allowed such rotten conduct of their officers to begin with.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
it seems stupid to me that in a country where gun ownership is allowed the cops go crazy when they find out somebody has a gun. doh who would of though it possible that there would be a chance of a gun carrier.

why don't the cops simply ask if they have any concealed weapon first, before doing anything else. in a gun carring country it would be the first thing i would want to know if i were a cop stopping somebody for a potential crime.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
No wonder they act like this, they are working for the Grey's.............Check out the badge's on the Policeman's arm......lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join