It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new sort of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello Um yeah ok so I've often prowled the ATS forums without bothering to make an account until recently and I've already looked into something and gone to post it but inadvertently needed the required 20 posts or something and I was wondering if anyone who already has this requirement mind posting it for me.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake385
Hello Um yeah ok so I've often prowled the ATS forums without bothering to make an account until recently and I've already looked into something and gone to post it but inadvertently needed the required 20 posts or something and I was wondering if anyone who already has this requirement mind posting it for me. [/quote
Welcome, it wont take you long to get twenty i promise, heres one for a start and il flag you just to get you going, and hopefully more will follow as the the inquistive nature of ATS is such that we all wanna know what youve got to say!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks for that just seems a bit too distant at the moment being only on 1 or 2 posts now so you can see I am rather eager to get this requirement sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Reply to folks that welcome you,..post comments on Threads that intrest you
20 posts will come quickly
Looking forward to reading your thread
Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

here is another way to help get 20 ..welcome new members in the introduction forum..those with low post counts can bring theirs up by replying to you

Welcome to ATS from Texas
edit on 21-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake385

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

top topics

join