It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Taxpayers Lose $1.3 Billion in Chrysler Bailout/ Interview with KRS1 PLEASE WATCH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

WAKE UP!!! They have set this financial break down on purpose against our president to blame all of this on him instead of blaming it on him look at the truth of the matter that the truth is Obama came into a Bush agenda to put our country in bankruptcy and to be turned in a communistic country like China. We are in a losing battle unless we stand up People! Our financial system is going to crash and fast! Get ready be spiritually ready for economic horror that you have not even seen and or begin to imagine. Get right with the Lord!1 Corinthians 15:18
Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. They put a black man up there to be literally hanged with the mess that has been going on for centuries. They want to blame this propaganda agenda against a black man. Guess what it is not about black and white it's about unity!

www.prisonplanet.com... -chrysler-bailout.html

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — U.S. taxpayers likely lost $1.3 billion in the government bailout of Chrysler, the Treasury Department announced Thursday.

The government recently sold its remaining 6% stake in the company to Italian automaker Fiat, wrapping up the 2009 auto bailouts that were part of TARP.

Fiat paid the Treasury a total of $560 million for the remaining shares, as well as rights to shares held by the United Auto Workers retiree trust.

Originally, the government committed a total of $12.5 billion to the struggling automaker, Old Chrysler, and the company’s newly formed Chrysler Group. Of those funds, $11.2 billion have been returned through principal repayments, interest and cancelled commitments, the Treasury said. The new Chrysler Group paid back $5.1 billion in loans in May.
edit on 21-7-2011 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As my favorite band (R.I.P. Bradley) SUBLIME sang:

In school they never taught about hamburger or steak,

Elijah Muhammad or the welfare state.

But I know,

And I know because of KRS-ONE

I didn't know much about him then but I alway's remembered that song, so watching these videos was very enlightening.

This man see's the big picture and it crosses ALL races and religions. He should be heard EVERYWHERE.

join