It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Dwarf X

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Aye I have to admit it the last episode was a real good one and I think it's got to be the end of the road now though !!

With Rimmer discovering the truth of his parentage and overcoming his 'demons' it ends the tension between Lister and Rimmer which was the real basis's for the comedy from the very first episode.

Can't see how it could go on with a 'balanced' Rimmer.lol

Mind you,I think they should end it here on a high and leave it at that but we'll see !!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

I kind of wished they had introduced the extra character hey had in the last episode for the whole series, he was a riot

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Member "truebrit" mentioned this show to me as a recommendation based on all the other Show from the UK that I appreciate. And here it is, with it's own thread.

Love the clips so far!

The earlier episodes are available via Netflix DVD...So I've loaded up my queue, and should get the first one in a few days. But not the new Red Dwarf X version of the series.

Is there is site where I can legally view the newly resurrected version of the show? Perhaps a sample episode?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

It's not available online (as far as I know) but it is released on DVD in a week or two, saw it on Amazon yesterday. Check it out

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
well that was fun.
red dwarf is now over unless in another 10 years they decide to give it another go lol. i dont think i'd mind.

smoke me a kipper was a line i was hoping to hear in the new series though... i wonder if any of the ace rimmers knew about his real father.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join