It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange underwater sonar return...USO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Link

"At 87m down, between Sweden and Finland, they saw a large circle, about 60 feet in diameter," he told local media last week.
"You see a lot of weird stuff in this job but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this.
"The shape is completely round … a circle."
Mr Lindberg said the team has also noted what they say could possibly be tracks running some 300m up to where the disc lies.
The team claims the tracks show the object has moved, either on or since settling to the ocean floor.
Six of the nine-member team were asleep in their bunks on-board the Ocean Explorer's ship at the time of the discovery, but the three watching the sonar "couldn't believe" what they were seeing.

I'm not gonna jump to the "alien" conclusion but a 60ft wide circle deep underwater is pretty strange. I'm sitting here trying to think about what mand made objects would look like that... ideas guys?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

there's several possibilities posted in the two other threads I've read through on this

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
search function is your friend
its been posted at least 4 times already

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
ya know, for all of you guys who complain about this and that being posted already, give it a rest already. Some of us get on ATS once a day for just a few moments, and don't catch the first or second thread on some issues. It's nice when multiple people make multiple threads about the same subject so some of us who don't get to catch the first thread right away can have a chance to read up on it. Those of u complaining about this must be on ATS all day, and night, and must not have much of a life if you are staying on top of every damn thread that gets put out. I've seen some members jump all over people who post something that has already only been posted once. Some members are just sarcastic and rude about it, ("Search is your friend!") Just shut it with that stuff already would ya?

Just to add to this thread, this reminds me of the story about the F-89, and the large disk shaped object that were found under Lake Superior. An interesting story as well. I'm sure this will get covered up just like the rest of all the wierd things that are found and never explained, or never get coverage again.
edit on 21/7/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
looks like a ball barring in a cock roaches butt sorry it might be a jiant cock roach any one believe in jiant animals

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A 20 meter glowing saucer at the bottom of the sea next to where I live... That's the best evidence of aliens so far, or else the article is distorted as usual. What's the truth behind this?? I want more info!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

reply to post by iforget

Sorry guys. Its literally my birthday and I took 0.00secs away to search the forums to see if it had been posted. We will survive this.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
ya know, for all of you guys who complain about this and that being posted already, give it a rest already. Some of us get on ATS once a day for just a few moments, and don't catch the first or second thread on some issues. It's nice when multiple people make multiple threads about the same subject so some of us who don't get to catch the first thread right away can have a chance to read up on it. Those of u complaining about this must be on ATS all day, and night, and must not have much of a life if you are staying on top of every damn thread that gets put out. I've seen some members jump all over people who post something that has already only been posted once. Some members are just sarcastic and rude about it, ("Search is your friend!") Just shut it with that stuff already would ya?

Just to add to this thread, this reminds me of the story about the F-89, and the large disk shaped object that were found under Lake Superior. An interesting story as well. I'm sure this will get covered up just like the rest of all the wierd things that are found and never explained, or never get coverage again.

er, i dont see how saying 'search is your friend' is sarcasm?
i thought it was a decent way of pointing out that the search function would help the op in regard to a subject search to see if its been posted already. that is what its there for. in no way had i intented to be sarcastic, and i only pointed out it was posted already. i could have gone the whole hog and added a couple of

but then that would only be me being rude now wouldnt it

to the op: if you found my 2 lines rude and sarcastic im sorry, it wasnt my intent at all

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Here is the latest update :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Happy Birthday !!!

July 21st is a good day to be born. It's my birthday too.

Have a good one !!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by gunshooter

er, i dont see how saying 'search is your friend' is sarcasm?
i thought it was a decent way of pointing out that the search function would help the op in regard to a subject search to see if its been posted already. that is what its there for. in no way had i intented to be sarcastic, and i only pointed out it was posted already. i could have gone the whole hog and added a couple of

but then that would only be me being rude now wouldnt it

to the op: if you found my 2 lines rude and sarcastic im sorry, it wasnt my intent at all

its all good matey. my birthday was awesome by the way.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
As most of the Earth's surface is covered with water relative to land,
and IF the frequency of downed UFO's is to believed,
most likely there are quite a few saucers on the ocean floor,
and probably in better condition than the ones that struck land.

There could also be old meteor impact craters there too.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI
As most of the Earth's surface is covered with water relative to land,
and IF the frequency of downed UFO's is to believed,
most likely there are quite a few saucers on the ocean floor,
and probably in better condition than the ones that struck land.

There could also be old meteor impact craters there too.

I'd go as far as saying if a UFO is going to crash, it would probably want to crash into the sea. If they can withstand the force of their travel systems; I'm sure the sea is a safer way of crash landing than into say the Western powers land masses.

Look at Roswell and all the other crash "cover ups".

If no one knows its there, then there is less risk involved (for the ET's).

Logical thinking. I think UFOlogy is becoming more about USO's now than ever.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
These ships are in the air in hover for some reason as their best
mission better than satellite coverage.
So in the ocean, don't think so.
Time over oceans perhaps for shipping coverage.
When they crash into houses they get recovered in 15 min.

More searches paid for by cartels for no reason cause any
saucer in the ocean could be carried off by tractor beam.
Do not think the tractor beam is used where large crowds
are around.

edit on 7/28/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: the satellite to than satellite.. pinky to the a key never worked that well

new topics

top topics

join