It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Obama Steps Down as President of The USA! Finally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Barack Obama has finally decided to quit!

He will not be a leader of a free world anymore, Obama resigns from his position as a president of the USA.

Shocking breaking news that will probably shake the world markets was released earlier this morning when few alternative news websites decided to break online blackout and to provide latest information to the citizens...

Obama Steps Down as President of The USA! Finally

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It would be wonderful if he quit along with most of the Democrats. His anti-business and tax increase push has scared everyone, business and taxpayers into hunkering down; having stopped discretionary spending and increasing savings to offset the unknown future government tax increases. He has spent $5 Trillion in just 2.5 years which represents 35% of total debt the this country has accumulated in 220 years. He is too stupid to quit: He constantly goes on vacation, has played more golf than Bush, and his wife has 24 servants, more than any other first lady.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
did not even notice at first it was in the jokes and puns, this just about made me crap myself in joy. Funny, but disappointing.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
thank you for the reply, however this is a joke.

maybe not a funny one but joke nevertheless.

Obama never quits!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
.. and Michele Bachmann gets the nuclear football --- yep that's not skeery

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I still believe he will not run for a 2nd term.

I don't wish ill will toward him because of his children,but I think the pressure will get to him from realizing that draining the swamp one must remove the alligators first.

He forgot, there even was alligators.

And now most rational people all over the world that this Emperor has no clothes.

Eventually it all will come to a head, and hopefully reality will rain on his parade.

Pray for rain.

new topics

top topics

join