It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parent complains after children were searched at pool... Bare behinds...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Health Risks

It really is different when it comes to public pools.

If what you are picturing happened...I would be furious.

YMCA should have trained professionals.

Let's at least hear their version before we form a lynch mob.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

AGAIN: MOLESTATION: (By definition, MOLEST): to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect: www.merriam-webster.com...

1 kid pooped in the pool. 64 other kids were forced to pull their trunks down, in front of a counselor, and bear their behind. How is this right?

TROLL: to cause to move round and round: www.merriam-webster.com... KRO32... by disregarding the right of children, and by arguing against everything said to protect their rights, you are a "troll". You are attempting to make the reason, cause, discussion - go round and round. I apologize for lying earlier, but this is my last response to you.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First of all as a parent, there is NO excuse for a child of that age taking a dump on the pool. At this age, it was most likely someone that did it on purpose.

It would infuriatete me to think that the kids my daughter went to camp with were that stupid and that my kid was exposed to it for many reasons I voiding health concerns.

I would think the media blew this out of porportion a but. But the counselors should gave questioned them all first to see if someone ratted out the pooper, because I guarantee there were one or two others that knew about this so called prank. And if no one came forward then none of them would be going to the pool or anywhere else for the rest of the summer. Surely with that threat someone who knew would rat out the disgusting brat that did it. If not, then check suit bottoms. Not the kids' bottoms.

I would also be seriously pissed off of the culprit didn't get expelled from the program.

As a parent I would be pissed off all the way around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So do they really expect the culprit to be so idiotic that he/she does not realize to wipe their but? Only way possible for this to yield results would be if it was a pure accident, and in that case... is it really necessary to humiliate the poor kid?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
REALLY everyone? "Who is your favorite serial killer?" is a top thread. And a thread about children being forced to strip in front of their counselors is nonsense? As soon as this thread left the NEW topics, it stopped getting posts.

I don't care about my post counts.. but I think this is an important topic that deserves to be discussed by intellectuals, like us.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Lawsuit on the way... move along... it will be settled in court. Tact and discretion should have been used and I am sure there is $$$ to be made for these children.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Pedo's join places like that for just this kind of fun!
Tel your kid to take a dump in the pool.
for gods sake are you people brainles sheep?
have they taken All your dignity and self respect?
Yes we do have zombies.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If this is an outdoor pool I would recommend that they get a security camera and catch the CAT that is pooping in the pool. Likely it is a bobcat but it could very well be a domesticated variety. It is a known fact that cats will poop in water as not to leave their smelly trail to ward off potential prey. Of course raccoons are also notorious for using the pool for their personal defecating needs!

They never did find the suspect amongst the victimized children, I almost guarantee they have a "mascot" hanging around with a smile on his face!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
this world is no fun anymore, what an over-reaction to a floater. i know for a fact that if a kid were responsible for it, it was suppose to be funny, empty the pool, just a bit of fun. but people are so serious these days they go on like a major crime just occured and subject people to over the top searches and indecent situations.

it could of been a total accident also.

edit on 21-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The actions of the authorities were simply inappropriate and likely illegal.

One of my children WAS sexually molested and as a distraught parent, I would prosecute anyone who even vaguely looked like they could be a threat, to the full extent of the law, no leniency!

One expects responsible adults to be such!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
These people basically did a mass strip search of children. I find it so offensive and bordering molestation not necessarily because of what happened, but because there are about a thousand other ways that a reasonable and sane adult could have handled this, particularly when one bears in mind the modesty issues that plague that age group.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
. . . particularly when one bears in mind the modesty issues that plague that age group.

That's true - - as parents its one thing we instill in young children from the beginning.

No one but your parents/caregiver/doctor can touch you or remove your underwear.

Someone needs to be seriously investigated and held responsible.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen
Aged 9-12 they are old enough to understand that.

Yes they are, but you must have missed this bit.

The inspections provided no clues to which child had diarrhea, Lieber said.

It was obviously an accident, and the paedophiles in charge took advantage of it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
First of all as a parent, there is NO excuse for a child of that age taking a dump on the pool. At this age, it was most likely someone that did it on purpose.

Given that they say it was diarrhea, I'd say it wasn't on purpose.

The kid who was responsible was probably embarrassed enough.

edit on 21/7/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Wow that's the first I've heard of that. Sounds like you had a pervert for a coach or a mentally screwed up coach who like to practice humiliating his players. Some weirdos perform these acts because it makes them feel empowered being able to do this to you. If none of you ever said anything about it, then that just empowers the coach even more.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it but did they prove that the poo was from the kids? Not saying this is what I believe but for all we know one pervert counsellor in the group could have done it so they could have an excuse to check out the kids. Is this not a possibility?
Especially when we know that these kinds of sickos usually work directly with children.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by journey2010

That's impressive, that someone believe they had the authority to do that..

Did they have Brian Peppers on staff?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by journey2010

Hey just like in Caddyshack (the movie). A guy in a space suit is removing a turd from a drained pool and it turns out to be a Baby Ruth Bar. So some kid saw the movie and ......

I think the people in charge were wrong to do what they did. Absolutely wrong. I would be soooooo pissed at them if my kid were there. Maybe I'd even check a few counselor butt holes my self to see how they like it. Oh sure. I'd go to the slammer, laughing all the way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join