It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's plate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I was diggin in some old family crates and i found an old Tesla Purple Plate. It seems cool. The weather is unstable these days and i have a headache so im gonna put it on my head and try it
) Does any of you guys owns this kind of stuff? Let me know if you do. Im going to try it now and write you later bout the fx
edit on 21/7/11 by Metaphysic because: spell

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've never heard of one. Can you post a pic? Sounds pretty cool though.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I had to look this thing up... so as far as I understand, this was not developed by tesla but rather rides on his coattails by implying he used similar plates.

They are, in effect, nothing more than a circular piece of purple-anodized aluminum. But supposedly they this alone causes some kind of 'magical (literally taken from several sites) attunement to an invisible energy field ranging on anything from chi to tachyeon's. I'm actually pretty open to a great deal of this type of thing, but knowing what I know about anodized aluminum, I don't think I'd expect too much. Good luck though. What is your goal and intent with said object? How will you measure it's success?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Pic please.. a great fan of Nikola Tesla here

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
HOW THEY WORK

The atomic structure of Purple Plates has been altered, allowing the atoms and electrons of the aluminum to resonate in tune with the basic energy that causes the particles of every atom and molecule to be in constant vibration. Once the structure of the atoms of the aluminum have been altered, they will remain in that condition- possibly indefinitely. The plates create a positive energy field around themselves that will penetrate any material substance by osmosis. This energy is said to be beneficial to all life..plant, animal or human. Science has proven that by projecting love or positive energy to a plant, the plant will flourish. The plate energy will also do the same thing to plants. Burns, cuts, aches and pains involve a sudden change to the normal vibration rate of tissue. The theory is that the energy around the plates helps to accelerate the healing and thus return the injured area to its normal rate of vibration. Among the plates many uses are that they are worn to raise personal energy levels and to protect one against electromagnetic radiation (EMR) in the environment and from EMR- producing equipment, such as computers, televisions, etc. The life-force energy of the plates can be measured by radionic equipment. When using this measurement, the energy level of an individual who has begun to work on him/ herself might oscillate (or vibate) around 25,000 cycles a second. When this person holds a purple plate, the reading immediately increases to 90,000- 95,000 cycles a second. It will not remain at that level, but with continual use of the plate, it will slowly increase to a steady 100,000 cycles per second. All faith heal- ing utilizes this higher energy.

www.purpleplates.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Awesome stuff yes pics, film, anything you got

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ramtheprince

cosmicque.com...

well i cant find some fantastic photo of it, try on google it looks "normal" thin purple aluminium plate but it has nice texture when touched. Im wearing it on my head right now and i dont know of its autosugestion but it makes the pain to go away
)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've got a tinfoil hat will that do?
I guess that priciple is behind such an expression.
edit on 21-7-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

whatever makes you happy dude

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh. Does it look like this?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

sounds like an orgone device/generator
from the description