It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hackers Claim To Breach NATO Security.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No, the majority of people are happy to see anon arrests and will happily vote for people who stump for tougher regulations because of what anon is doing.

Stop dreaming about it, we're having more supporters each hours.

And its not about to stop

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Prozium

is antisec actively seeking to find damning classified documents, or is that a secondary goal? i realize there isn't a large server that says "this has everything we don't want you to know on it", and i look forward to leaks that help people see what their government has become, but if the primary goal isn't to publish classified documents, then are you guys only seeking to deface websites and cause damage?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by TinfoilTP

it would be embarassing to them that they got info not even good enough for the paper shredder.

pic or it didnt happend - they delivered - if it would be worthless they wouldnt talk about it...

Back at ya.

Where's the pic?

They delivered nothing

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You seem to take great pride in pretending you know something you don't, yet provide zero proof like the rest of the naysayers.

Isn't it funny that most of the ant-anon crowd cannot come up with anything original, yet deny the fact that this movement, this idea of anonymous is growing.

Admit it. You don't know the first thing about Anon, and are just jumping on the bandwagon, because your lack of knowledge is frustrating you.

When was the last time you IRC'd? Show me a screenshot or something, some proof of what you claim, as I keep noticing you are appearing in all the anon threads, hooting on about how you know that anon are a puppet operation, yet you provide zero evidence.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The series of events as witnessed by the public provided all the evidence for my theories.

You Anon raw recruits are the ones with all the inside dope, and plenty on here love to spill the beans in their posts.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

But then again is it also within our rights to resist and stand up to tyranny? to those responsible for taking little bites of our liberty and freedom everyday? Just rollover and pretend it isn't happening???

sigh.

I think we need to take some lessons from our Forefathers. Grab the tea and throw it man.

If you listen to Muse, I really like their Uprising song and find the lyrics appropo to this venue...

They will not force us.
And they will stop degrading us
And they will not control us
We will be victorious!
edit on 21-7-2011 by Springheel Jack because: sp.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prozium

No, the majority of people are happy to see anon arrests and will happily vote for people who stump for tougher regulations because of what anon is doing.

Stop dreaming about it, we're having more supporters each hours.

And its not about to stop

Here is the question I have for antisec, what is your take on the possibility of the net being taken down due to the attacks on governmental websites? You do realize that without the net Anonymous will be powerless right? So why the carelessness?

Unless I am missing something.

I remember a few years ago, anonymous posted about Operation meshnet in 4chan, which was to develope a separate network using laptop wireless connecting to eachother. has this already been launched? Is this the reason why Anon feels invincible?

Either way, it reminds me of the movie Pump Up the Volume starring christian slater, who ran a pirate radio station which got the feds riled up and tried to shut him down. I am guessing that if meshnet was operational, they would run into similar problems.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardyWhite
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

It appears to be a document outlining options to outsource "military equipment and personnel"
from various contractors.

Yep, more crap they shouldn't be doing. The whole word outsource just pisses me off.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
reply to post by yeti101

What the hell are they going to accomplish with all this useless hacking lately? It should be more obvious now that Anonyous is not what it orginally intended to become..

What they are doing is not useless though... they are exposing lies left and right... They sit upon so much stolen and highly classified sensitive information...

You seem to think that data is "useless" but I can think of a million uses... From exposing corrupt officials down to getting rich selling it off somewhere...

These hacks certainly aren't "useless." Furthermore, they (anon) are absolutely right... How is it wrong for them to hack into the databases of those that lie... to get the proof that they are indeed lying... yet they (the liars, not anon) themselves are REAL criminals... with implications far larger than what anon is doing...

Yeah... some how, they (anon) are the bad guys....

I happen to think they might be... If they are though, it's a false flag... which means the premise is still accurate...

Like I've said before, we're just going to have to see this through.... to the end.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Link: Hackers to FBI: 'We are not scared anymore'

We are not scared any more. Your threats to arrest us are meaningless to us as you cannot arrest an idea. Any attempt to do so will make your citizens more angry until they will roar in one gigantic choir. It is our mission to help these people and there is nothing — absolutely nothing — you can possibly to do make us stop.

Let me translate...
"We are Anonlescence (Anonymous). We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own, for we lack the ability to move out of mom's basement. You will serves us. Resistance is futile. Since we cannot think for ourselves, we must collectively give into the hive mind. If you do not surrender to our hive, we will continuously attack you with movie quotes. Our hive leader is a sixteen year old boy, so there may be a delay in our response. As a result of having a curfew, we will only be able to attack between the hours of 7:00am and 9:00pm. Even though your arrests are meaningless, we felt the need to tell you that they are meaningless.

Resistance is futile. We are Legion. We are Anonlescence (Anonymous)!
"

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Interesting maybe they will find some documents of the Yugoslav Conflict, i guess NATO web Security is pretty downgraded

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
hackers show up flaws in NATO security. Lets hope the NATO IT boys learn something and I hope the hackers dont release the anything too sensitive .

wikileaks were a bit irresponsible with some of the stuff they released imo. I hope these hackers behave better and i hope they didn't get the nuclear codes -_-

Do you think it's only a matter of time before all that stolen material appears on the internet? the mind boggles at what sort of material it is. It could be worth a bit of money to the chinese or russians.

www.huffingtonpost.com

edit on 21-7-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

"...it could be worth a bit of money to the Chinese or Russians.." yes and to who else? I wonder if this is not the hidden agenda of many in the (Anonymous organization)....to sell the hacked information to the highest bidder...no matter who they are..or where they are from....thus...one of the real reasons why they don't share the information with the public....perhaps many of the Anonymous members are just lining their own bank accounts.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This right here, People like this bug me to hell and back, these are the same "sheeps" that call Anon a group and claim it has a leader, yet dont realize THEY ARE ANON ASWELL

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

**I agree. I call them the new alCIAda. DC knows most people are complacent so they do something messed up and then conveniently pass legislation. We need a Dexter to make some rounds in DC and take out the trash...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I used personal files as an example to try and get you to realize that even government databases hold our medical, financial and other records, so for them to hack those organizations that you claim are corrupt (and they very may well be) exposes a lot of innocent people to having their private data dumped indiscriminately. Imagine if they somehow decided to go after the DEA and all of those prescription records suddenly were dumped, or passwords to those servers were given, if you were on a drug that you didn't want to be made public, well sorry dude, Lulz to ya, there it is. Or how about that mortgage you wanted to get, and didn't because of a credit score, well the credit agencies are targets, and your file may be one of those dumped... See where I'm going now? (I really should not have had to explain it but).

Maybe it's time to ask why we live in a world were people are always hiding information. Hiding their medical records. Obsessed with their credit score.

People are ruled by these things! "Oh noez, what if somebody finds out I took such-and-such medicine !! What if my bankster video-game score is known?"

"Oh noes, why would I ever want to leave prison? It's so cozy in here, the routine is familiar, and the warden and the guards give me all my food. Who would feed me if there were no prison guards!"

Maybe its time to ask why we live in a world where we have such a neurotic relationship to things like "credit scores" and "medical records." These are worries our granparents never had! These "scores" and "records" are a YOKE AROUND OUR NECKS and they are destroying the quality of life. By keeping people in fear -- terror, even -- of losing their job if they say this or that...you call that a free society?

Maybe its time to take a cold, hard look at the real cost of supporting the status quo.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
My only wonder is that if anon really is about a taking back of society and exposing governments how exactly do they plan to do it through a computer, I'm sorry just seems pretty cowardly. You need a physical uprising not nerds in their mothers basements.

Also, I still have an active TS/SCI and the US doesnt keep anything on computers that we dont want people to have access to and if they are on media the laptops they are on have no modem so I have to call BS on what they have and most TS info is so stupid and pointless anyway it really doesnt matter.

Just my two cents

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
well i think i prefer that jester dude. He attacks jihadi websites and going by his blog on worldpress owns the crap out of anon on a regular basis. I dont see anything worthwhile being done by anonymous. [

are anon really just anarchists? i dont see them explain what their plan is or what theyre going to replace the current "corrupt oppressive systems" with

edit on 22-7-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

This isn't about proving anything. The government is going to censor the internet, tax it, and control everything, regardless. Is that what you want? Realize there's a war going on right now. I hope you choose the right side. "Associated" groups like LulzSec are stupid and irresponsible. AntiSec stepped up that game and is targeting companies, not people. WAKE UP! Stop going with the flow and cheerleading your owners.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If Anonymous holds such amounts of classified info worth killing for, I'd expect them to make demands to governments to tell their people the truth others the classified info would be released. Clearly, Anonymous doesn't have a clue on how to negotiate.
edit on 22-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I suspect that most of the ill will towards Anonymous stems from shame.

Anonymous, by its very existence, shows up and shames those who say they want change but are too afraid or too lazy to do anything about it except talk. Such people are obliged to condemn and smear Anonymous, to insist its pointless, or stupid, or Govt. controlled etc. if only to excuse their own fearful inactivity.

If they admitted that the intent behind Anonymous and its courage to actually try and DO SOMETHING was a worthy thing then the obvious question that would follow is:

'So why arent YOU doing something too?'

This is a realization they wish to avoid at all costs. So they are compelled to condemn in order to protect their precious cocoons of paralysis and impotence.

Thats why there is such obsessive and venomous focus from certain Anti-Anon types. They are emotionally invested, psychologically entwined, even if they dont yet realize it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join