It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hackers Claim To Breach NATO Security.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I hovered over the link and my sensitive keypad opened it, it said "blank" so, I closed it thinking it was diverting to another site. its probably a hack itself.

But, on another note, I'm not even sure anymore who is doing what to whom, when where. I dont think anon does half the things they are accused of doing as I think it may be just another false flag to blame Anon. Our Government is famous for that, just thinking of JFK and that movie I watched called Shooter.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I wouldn't mind all that much. My bank is covered by the FDIC. My medical records are nothing exciting. Granted I'm probably on the minority on this, but you asked how I would feel.

Here's the thing people need to realize; Anon has no leadership and no structure. Just because one day a guy is participating in a DDoS attack against a company that they feel is against basic rights, doesn't mean when the same guy decides to post all the personal information of his least favorite professor on the web it is an Anon job.

I'm all for these folks having a Cause. I'm all for the way they set it up too. Pretty smart.

P.S. There was a time when rebelling against the British was a crime (I mean, it technically still is), where fighting for the rights of non-whites could be twisted into a crime by The Man, where trying to vote as a woman was a crime. Try to take a look at the big picture, is all.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
reply to post by yeti101

What the hell are they going to accomplish with all this useless hacking lately? It should be more obvious now that Anonyous is not what it orginally intended to become..

Which was what exactly? The internet hate machine, the old school old %^& with intent to terrorize innocent people without any care in the world? Frankly I am glad they are fighting for what Is right. (if their intent is to bring justice to the world against the tyranny of the Global elites.) Then I will root for them, however there are certain limits they should not cross, and that is going for any nuclear weapons, unless their intent is to dismantle EVERY single one of those weapons to avoid a nuclear catastrophe around the world.

Imo, every government around the world should be dismantling that crap anyways, the people do not want anymore wars, so why the fear? why even keep such weapons? Its all about keeping control and protecting corporate interests and the war economy. (metal gear solid anyone?)

If I had it my way id teleport all weapons into the sun including any metal that could be used to construct such. A forced peace but one that may finally awaken people to the truth, and that is that we all come from one source, we are all sons and daughters of the creator, we are all brothers and sisters, and we all have the same colored blood running through our veins.

dismantle weapons get rid of religion and bring forth equality and you will have humanity on the right path.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I took a look at the PDF. I didn't read much of the info, I was more concerned with the way it looked. And it looks almost legit.

The classifications are in the right place, though not placed in front of the individual lines. But it's a nato report, not communique, so that may be par for that particular course. The Document Numbers follow the proper conventions.

I'm not swearing my life on it being legit, just saying it looks legit. I mean, I could write up a damn convincing classified paper as well, so it is possible. There are a few things that caught my attention and made me think it [I]may[/I] be hoaxed, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet. I'll do a little more studying of it and get back to you. Right now, I'm leaning toward legit.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by vkey08
Just a question to all those who agree with Anon/Luzsec.

How would you like it if it was your medical records they hacked and posted, or your banking info, or even your private documents. While the idea they are putting forth is good, the actions to the ends are not.

It is irresponsible for us a society to condone illegal actions just because the idea behind them is righteous.

Why would they do that?? Isnt that irrelevant as this is not what they are doing?

They are going after CORRUPT governments, business's and people in power. Why would they leak your medical files ???

You missed my entire point.. and so I shall try to explain better so that you may understand.

I used personal files as an example to try and get you to realize that even government databases hold our medical, financial and other records, so for them to hack those organizations that you claim are corrupt (and they very may well be) exposes a lot of innocent people to having their private data dumped indiscriminately. Imagine if they somehow decided to go after the DEA and all of those prescription records suddenly were dumped, or passwords to those servers were given, if you were on a drug that you didn't want to be made public, well sorry dude, Lulz to ya, there it is. Or how about that mortgage you wanted to get, and didn't because of a credit score, well the credit agencies are targets, and your file may be one of those dumped... See where I'm going now? (I really should not have had to explain it but)

The idea is a good one.. Make the government realize that the people know they are up to no good. The way they are going about it is 100% wrong. You do not compromise the security of a nation to prove a point, it will always, ALWAYS backfire on those you are trying to protect.

link   

Originally posted by mustangill
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I hovered over the link and my sensitive keypad opened it, it said "blank" so, I closed it thinking it was diverting to another site. its probably a hack itself.

But, on another note, I'm not even sure anymore who is doing what to whom, when where. I dont think anon does half the things they are accused of doing as I think it may be just another false flag to blame Anon. Our Government is famous for that, just thinking of JFK and that movie I watched called Shooter.

Its a PDF file....you have to open the PDF....its not a hack/virus, just a leaked document

It takes a while for the page to load...probably many people viewing the same thing.

It doesnt divert anywhere...heres a screen capture of what the link leads to:

Just a print screen of 2 portions of the document

link   
i'm still on the fence about anonymous. if they start leaking some real data that shows corruption, then i would have to support them.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i'm still on the fence about anonymous. if they start leaking some real data that shows corruption, then i would have to support them.

This is what I am waiting for, the real evidence that shows the corruption. SO far all they have leaked has been meaningless info, what can we do with that crap?

Give us solid evidence, the true evidence that would awaken the world.evidence that our leaders are not what they appear to be. Then and only then will I dust off my guy fawkes mask, but until then all they are doing is giving the very thing they are fighting against MORE power.

If you are going to hack into their websites or w/e, make sure you make that moment count because sooner or later things will go wrong and the only advantage we as a human race have is the internet, and that is one button press away from being taken away, and it's sitting in obamas office.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well, if those scenarios you described actually ever happen then I think you will have cause for complaint. Until then, it's just a fear.

I trust Anonymous rather more than I trust the various agencies that hold or have access to all our private information right now.

Either I'm too trusting of the intent and motivation of Anonymous or you are too fearful and distrusting of them. Only time will tell.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Normally, I would be offended.

However, there does come a time when the situation becomes extreme and there needs to be extreme measures taken. Considering the state the world was in, the privacy of my medical records as you say is the least of my concerns. The people that I certainly do not want to have access to my records already have access. So, to me it is a moot point. In this case, if Anon steps on my toes a little bit, then so be it. As long as there is a reason and it pertains to the greater good, I can let it slide. Anon has done nothing as of yet that I would deem putting me or anyone else at risk, other than the real criminals of this world.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

i dont know...
i am pretty sure anonymous would just put that info out there.
and not use the term irresponsible lol
but if lulsec, and or anon did that.

hell yeah more power to them

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

i agree with their ideals theoretically, and they should realize that if they released some damning evidence of government and big business corruption on a large scale, that people would wake up.

if they start doing that, then i will completely support them. if not, then its all just foreplay.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

If I were a Christian I'd think twice before condemning those whose sole purpose is to bring hidden things to light, to combat the darkness of state and corporate secrecy and to expose the 'sins' it cloaks.

One would think that ATS conspiracists would applaud these efforts but very few do. Isn't exposing TPTB what this site is all about

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
OP Thanks for the interesting information!

I tried to see the document but got an sql error.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

i'd like them to expose TPTB but i havn't seen then do it yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yawn. Yet another thread claiming to hackers some "LITERALLY EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL ON BOHEMIAN GROVE"... oh... wait.. that never materialized.. just as this will never materialize.

If you got the goods show you would show the public, otherwise you've just endangered yourself pointlessly.

P.S. I have something they can sit on... and spin.
edit on 21-7-2011 by djzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why don't they find pharmaceutical secrets? medical secrets? information about suppressed technologies and corruption at the highest levels of our society, the corporations?

I think they need a more focused plan. If they can release any of that type of information then I think there would be some real change in the world. Cures to diseases, free unlimited energy, information on extraterrestrials or offworld activities or anything like that.

But I guess that information would be much more secured and out of reach...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
At this point I would be happy seeing any pertinent information at all... the email addresses of employees just aren't doing it for me.

Something with substance, anything with substance. Prove to us that you're actually for us, and not just advancing the internet censorship agenda with useless hacks that produce useless non-information.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I highly doubt the countries in NATO would keep their nuclear codes in an easily accessible network that any other member country could probably see.

IMO, I bet those codes are stored on very secure mobile devices with little to no networking capabilities. And it's in a indestructible briefcase surgically grafted to a ex special forces person, guarded by about another 100 special forces.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Why don't they find pharmaceutical secrets? medical secrets? information about suppressed technologies and corruption at the highest levels of our society, the corporations?

I think they need a more focused plan. If they can release any of that type of information then I think there would be some real change in the world. Cures to diseases, free unlimited energy, information on extraterrestrials or offworld activities or anything like that.

But I guess that information would be much more secured and out of reach...

Perhaps you should look into the UK hacker "Gary McKinnon" who saw too much info regarding Zero point, UFO's and secret technologies from a NASA server, he is currently looking at 100+ years in a US jail.

Regards.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Surreptitious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join