It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utilising Our Greatest Power on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
In the midst of my silence I heard and recognized Mother's voice say, to save the children, and then went out, and there was a full moon with odd pink clouds around it, just after dusk, normally no color to the clouds. And then they all swirled up in a miracle and formed very huge pink angel wings and the moon turned into a beautiful angel. And after about 5-10 minutes, this swirling happened again, and it was back to normal. We have both a Father and a Mother.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

The Voice, that does not speak in language. The Presence that has form without the limitations of shape. Where kinetic or static cannot be distinguished. Attaching metaphorics, even, achieves slander and my shame.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

It floods you mind and you can hear the sound in your soul, and it translates with energy recognition. Sometimes when Spirit speaks, you're not permitted to know, but your soul does. For example, when a friend was sharing his NDE, I felt Father, and it was overwhelming for he was (Jesus, Michael, God....???) surrounding me as a Field of "Father!" I was so relieved it was over, the only words I understood were, Its time for you to come home now" and was so relieved that I sighed and nearly leapt out of my body for joy, but then I couldn't hear the rest, that was not allowed, yet I knew He was speaking to me. My greater soul understood, and I just kept nodding over and over again in so much relief.

Nothing anyone will ever say will ever take that from me. The whole universe can roll up any minute, in fact I want this over and everyone out and home, but that will remain.

As for sound itself, the whole universe is created by sound. It is the lowest, slowest vibration, of creation, and long lasting, As Below, So Above, for we're foundation.

Our souls have a song, of love to sing as well.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Merry Christmas! May Christ's Spirit of Peace and Love overflow in every heart!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
New Phase Entered---Fulfilled 31-12-11 at the very close of the year by the signing of the NDAA Bill.

R.I.P. Bill of Rights 1789 - 2011
www.naturalnews.com...
APPLIES TO THE DETENTION OF U.S CITIZENS
www.naturalnews.com...

Phase of dictatorial tyranny to spread it's poison to other nations.
www.dailymail.co.uk... m.html

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join