It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year Old Boy Tortured While Onlookers Do Nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
first thread so might not be the best place to share this. but i thought i should as i don't see it posted on here.
maybe someone can translate.
i can't find any news or info about this..

so here is the video.

WARNING**DISTURBING

edit on 21-7-2011 by Fisherr because: Thought i would change the name of the thread. as i don't want it to be about racism.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Where is the rest of the video, how do we know he is 4?
rest of video meaning, Who claimed the kid so we know he is 4?
edit on 21-7-2011 by etombo because: words.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

How absolutely disgusting. This happened to be a white child, however, this kind of thing goes on around the world and race has very little to do with it. It is the sadistic tendencies of the perpetrators. Those people surrounding that child were enjoying inflicting and watching his pain and terror. To them it was entertainment.

How low does humanity have to sink that a crowd of adults will participate in and laugh at an event like this?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

hi op
bloody horrible
but i must point out im 99% sure that is a chinese kid
ive watched several times now
sorry the title is misleading
regards
dave

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The kid isn't white, he had been stealing, and the crowd's behavior was disgusting.

Those are the facts.

What's with this race thing, ATS. You're horrible when it comes to race, just stop it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That kid isn't chinese he has natural brown hair

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It does not matter what this child has done or what his age or race is.

No child on this planet deserves to be treated like that by so called adults!

The child is obviously in deep emotional distress as well as suffering a degree of physical pain.

Treatment like this toward any child is disgusting no matter what the circumstances are.

I am disgusted and saddened by how low humanity will stoop !

edit on 21-7-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CelestialSon

WTF are you on
have ever seen a chinese person in real life
natural brown hair? wtf
im white with black hair
take your meds
dave

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
F*****g chinese people, how brutal can one be?..it is so sad

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
It does not matter what this child has done or what his age is.

No child on this planet deserves to be treated like that by so called adults!

The child is obviously in deep emotional distress as well as suffering a degree of physical pain.

Treatment like this toward any child is disgusting no matter what the circumstances are.

I am disgusted and saddened by how low humanity will stoop !

As am I but unfortunately I am not surprised...

Boy sold & tortured for meth

We are a blight and a pox upon this planet.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This makes me so angry and upset. I know that feeling that way won't change anything for the poor kid, but regardless of what he did, there is no way on Earth that anyone should have allowed this to happen, and I am disgusted that someone would film this without intervening for the childs sake

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

You are human. Why do you want to continue to live then?

Oh, you believe YOU are better than others. So some people are better than others.

Then why do you generalize to say we're a "blight and a pox"? Because you didn't bother actually thinking, you just acted on emotion. Oh wait, but that would be one of the problems with humanity though, wouldn't it?

Before judging humanity, try fixing yourself first.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Just saying i've never seen a chinese person with brown hair. nothing racist to get the tempers flying there

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CelestialSon

hi
sorry vids like this do get the tempers going
but in all honesty there are plenty of brown haird chinese
sorry if i was rude
regards
dave

edit on 21-7-2011 by davesmart because: no reason

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

What's with this race thing, ATS. You're horrible when it comes to race, just stop it.

With the onset of political correctness, racists have had to find more subtle ways of airing their rabid views. They do it by highlighting alleged racism against whites or by trying to provide academic studies on race and intelligence.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by SFA437

You are human. Why do you want to continue to live then?

Oh, you believe YOU are better than others. So some people are better than others.

Then why do you generalize to say we're a "blight and a pox"? Because you didn't bother actually thinking, you just acted on emotion. Oh wait, but that would be one of the problems with humanity though, wouldn't it?

Before judging humanity, try fixing yourself first.

In general humanity has screwed up the planet and do vicious, cruel things to each other for fun and amusement. I include myself in that (as far as screwing up the planet) and do not remember stating otherwise. You know why I cannot remember making that statement? It is because I did not.

Project much or just engage in rampant hypocrisy as you sit in judgement of me- as if you know my beliefs through some magical ESP that only you have in which you are able to read my mind, thoughts and processes and demanding I fix myself.

In making that statement you place yourself above me and cast judgement so I'm going with the rampant hypocrisy angle.

As for wishing to live- it is a biological imperative to live and reproduce whether you are human or a bacterium. I'd have thought that would be obvious. Guess not.

edit on 21-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

No problem mate, either way it doesn't matter what race he was

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The kid isn't white, he had been stealing, and the crowd's behavior was disgusting.

Those are the facts.

where did you get these facts? could it have been the same place i got the video?
only comment i read was some guy said hes wife translated it to say.. what you said. but that is some random dude on youtube posting a comment. that ain't a Fact now is it?

as for the Race thing. i just posted it as the video. so i have changed the thread name as to not insight Racism.. but im sure the video will do that on it's own, and that is a shame as the video is more about the onlookers doing nothing to stop it.
Shame on them.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join