It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man called Christian Whipped by Muslims In Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Humble apologies if this topic has been covered it occurred a few days ago in Sydney Australia, a city where the Muslim population is ever increasing and growing more demanding.

A few days a go a relatively recent Muslim convert ...whose surname ?was reported as being "christian" had several Islamic thugs? or is that fervent adherents? invade his home and whip him repeatedly with Electrical wire .

For what heinous crime we may ask?

Drinking alchohol with a few mates at a Pub?

Afraid so..the Islamic facist spies?....got a whiff of his beery activities, and doled out the Sharia punishment.

One of the gentle Islamists was arrested I believe.

The victim has recently stated that Islam is a gentle religion ...mmm so why did he make a complaint ?

Is he trying to show up Islam ?

Why did he not take the whipping and stay quiet?

Sharia law is the coming jackboot on humanitys face ?

The west are sadly betraying the millions of war dead , who faced these facist medieval bully boys , no they were not all muslims the enemy, some were German catholics ,or Soviet Athiests , but they didn't give their lives at age eighteen to forty for this.

Who elected the government to allow the Islamists inside the walls in such outrageous numbers?

Only traitors, who sneer at their own , and say we can make more profit by allowing our own to be neutralised by those whose time is nigh to come.

Parts of Sydney are no go zones for non muslims..... fact.

The police are afraid to pursue criminals into these zones ....fact

This has happenend inless than twenty years, no war , no invasion by arms.

Just acquiesence by those who sneer at the Anzacs and the Tommys but pretend they are patriots.

Stalinists , maoists , communists ,and many believe they are a spent force.
Nay they are the most cunning of all.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It makes me so happy to see that people have no room for this kind of ridiculous behavior. However, he should have shot and killed them and claimed "Christian Law" and seen how well his killing of "infidels" went over with the peace loving muslims.

you sir deserve you S&F

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The guy in question has stated that he converted to the religion to get the help he needed to stop his problem drinking. Must say that was a strong step to take knowing how he woud be dealt with.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I read that but the article did not mention the muslim connection, that guys is an idiot becoming a muslim . maybe they will be head him next . Where do people get the idea that islam is peaacefull.

At what time in history were they ever peacefull and not invading other countries and forcing conversion to Islam
Read Henry Makow blog if you want to find out why they are importing so many muslims into Oz and europe .
Its to break down our society and make it weak so the take over can happen

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I read that story here in the Netherlands to.

It stated that he was converted to islam and sometimes was enjoying a beer with friends at the pub.
One night four bearded man broke in to his home and while three of them held him down on his bed, the fouth guy whipped him for nearly thirty minutes with a cable.
He went to the police to press charges, but later kept quiet because he is afread.

That was the dutch message i read about it.
edit on 21-7-2011 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
The guy in question has stated that he converted to the religion to get the help he needed to stop his problem drinking. Must say that was a strong step to take knowing how he woud be dealt with.

It would be indeed surreal if these aggro Islamists were Devo fans ?

One can imagine them crowding around this poor Christian fellows bed cahnting "whip it, whip it good" at the start of every lash.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I understand he was always Muslim but converted to the more Orthodox/extreme version of Islam.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The police have arrested the some of the bearded nut jobs,these clowns do there religion a lot of harm behaving like this,

A MUSLIM convert was repeatedly whipped with electrical cord during a home invasion allegedly as part of a sharia law punishment for drinking alcohol. Two men have been charged over the incident, which occurred in Sydney's western suburbs in the early hours of Sunday morning. Yesterday, Tolga Cifci, 20, appeared in Burwood Local Court charged with aggravated breaking and entering, and committing an indictable offence. Yesterday afternoon, NSW police charged a second man over the incident, in which Christian Martinez, 31, was allegedly restrained on his bed by three men while a fourth lashed him 40 times with an electric cable in his Silverwater home, allegedly because the men had seen him drinking alcohol, which is not allowed in the Muslim faith.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I understand he was always Muslim but converted to the more Orthodox/extreme version of Islam.

Is that the version that stands over the moderate muslims in Sydney?
The one that infiltrates their workplaces ?
The one that has dossiers on them?
A nation within a nation ....invited trojans?

God ..you saw the merciless deaths of the fallen Aussies in Europe , Egypt, Greece, malta, Turkey,Papua, Vietnam, Korea ,Singapore...did they die to sell out to those who have infiltrated by stealth and buy outs , gained power over our governments , and bribed them into selling like cattle their countrymen to the imperialistic religions that have always seen a pwerful christian west as a barrier to their Propecy based vision of the world?

Nay they would have said stuff you mate "Iam off to marry and have children and feel the Australian sun on my face , to hear the surf at midnight, to see the southern cross shine ...with mum and dad holding hands on the verandah.

But they had their stomachs punctured by machine gun fire some took days to die in no mans land.

We have sold them out ...no mistake.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Some links for you to understand the underlaying causes of multicultrulism

www.redicecreations.com...

www.youtube.com...

and this was a great tallk by Henry Makow on RedIce Creations radio explaining multicultrulism as that is the problem here

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
religion is like any other political party.....which in essence is where politics came about actually.

I must say staying true to form......most muslims that practice the extreme will eventually have their feet held to the fire as any christian would under the same circumstance.

God is end all be all, he don't care about religion and the petty beliefs set forth to indoctrinate a falsehood put forth by puny men for the purpose of control.

God's justice is swift and righteous......

narrow minds and all that........

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
muslim on muslim crime is a non-issue as in i dont care if these pajama wearing, hyper sensitive weirdos beat each other

the man signed up for this.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theblackirish7

The issue here is the practice of legal duplicity in a country where the one set of laws governs all people, regardless of their religious, political, or personal beliefs. These Muslims were practicing Sharia law, which has no place in Australia. The fact that some people still try to ascertain their false right to practice the laws of their cultural heritage is a big concern.

Should different laws apply to different people even whilst they live side by side in the same nation? No.

And how many instances of Sharia law being enacted happen without being reported? There are some fanatical Muslims who would try to subvert the legal order of a foreign society, and who would happily see their set of rules become applicable to every person, whether they be Islamic or not. Sharia law is dangerous and primitive, and if it begins to happen in a country like Australia, then it will herald yet more cultural division, rupturing the unity of the nation.

That´s why it´s an issue you should take note of.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, why we may find this sort of behaviour shocking, the gentleman concerned converted to a radical version of Islam of his own free will, and needs to follow their rules.

You can't convert to Islam and then decide that you're going to go out and break one of their #1 rules, and not expect consequences.

While the consequences were severe compared to Western standards where perpetrators of crime are coddled, it's not out of keeping with what happens in the Islamic world. Sure, this guy was in Australia, but he voluntarily joined Islamic society.
edit on 21-7-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Stop allowing muslims into your lands. Deport the ones who have established garrisons. Close down the mosques. Outlaw Islam. Stop defending those who would see you dead.

Remember Beslan.

Return to the West. Return to the Light of Greece.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If there IS some afterlife after this, I certainly hope that there is an option to go to a place where there are no f'n religious people.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
God i hate to see how religion fu**s people up to take extreme measures against eachother ...

My only wish is that they wake up soon and stop this madness (madness? ... this is SPARTA!) .... or if they don't want to wake up, just die ...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Further proof that Muslims are taking over the world, but of course there will be those that will shoot the messenger and call me a hatieful racist.
Instead, I would prefer they call me a realist and be on their merry way.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

You are ignorant as hell that's what you are.

Also, are you afraid of Muslims yet? If not, they will break into your home with their beards on and beat you with electrical wiring for drinking with your mates at a pub. (this is what the OP is ACTUALLY saying
)

Mods should take actions against opinionated bull# like this. OP should get banned. Just being a realist here.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Mine is not opinion, it's a fact, Jack!
Islam is the fastest growing religion and if you don't believe that you are either in extreme denial, completely misinformed or have been too busy playing koombaya to even notice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join