It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart receipt has image of Jesus, couple says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
WorldObserver: Star for cracking me up lol

(Of course it would be on a Wally World receipt) But why does it have to be Jesus? Maybe it's Mohammed, or Billy Mays, or Che Guevara. I'm almost embarrassed to live in SC... It does look strikingly like a person's face though. I'm just throwing this out there, maybe the receipt was on top of a computer printout of a person's face or some art and one of the papers got wet? *shrug*

Interesting but I wouldn't say it's divine. If "holy" figures were going to manifest themselves, I'd imagine they would choose a billboard or something, not burnt toast and Wal Mart receipts. Why does everyone think they know what Jesus looked like anyway? They're all basing it off artists' ideas of what he looked like 200-500 years after his death.
edit on 22-7-2011 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
don't receipts react to heat nowadays? so that beingg said, anyone with artist ability can figure out how to turn that receipt into "Jesus". I'm not sure how it would be done, but theres definitely away.

one hell of a way to draw an extreme ammount of attention to yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by duke396

I don't think anyone can deny that if Jesus were alive today, he would definitely be a Wal-Mart shopper.

He could do his banking, get eye glasses along with filling medicine prescriptions at the pharmacy, get a hunting and fishing licenses in the sporting goods department and shop for groceries and clothes as well. All inclusive shopping at it's best.

Lots of free parking, friendly helpful employees, staff and usually close to a freeway on/off ramp.

edit on 22-7-2011 by whaaa because: code 5 today

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

1. looks WAY more like charlie manson.......
2. its heat activated paper, you can make the image on there with just about anything, hell it would get messed up in your pocket....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hold a walmart reciept over an open flame. It will quickly change color in the same mannor of the recipet in question here... and darker or lighter depending on your distance from the flame/heat source.

I believe this would be relatively easy to duplicate with a little trial and error and artisitc ability. (and possibly too much time on your hands)

If the couple are telling the truth, as far as the recipet randomly turning like this on its own. Then I would conclude either a friend/relative was playing a prank on them, its a HUGE coincidence, they are lying for some media attention/possible profit when they turn around and sell it on Ebay OR something either good/bad was trying to get a message out somehow.

...but Jesus? Seriously people.. thats retarded.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Interesting,looks like osama to me.i'm on the fence with these sightings on bits of soap & toast most of the time but this 1 looks to have been done on a computer or something.
charles manson maybe ?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Looks like Rasputin... Why does every long haired bearded man have to be Jesus... Maybe Ole Rasputin just came by to check out the every day low prices...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join