It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(upon entering the room).....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello all.
Ive been drawn here by the sweet smell of knowledge without course fees and information without censorship.
My interests are :- developing spiritual powers,writing music,growing food and keeping a close watch on human as well as non-human affairs. I am a dab hand at guitar tuition and growing strawbwerries;if anyone would like to do better at either of these I will be pleased to help.

In keeping with the tradition of visitors bringing gifts I have included the following url:

areo.info...

This url takes you to a photo that I'll leave you to interpret for yourselves. I found it while searching archived 'spirit lander' photos on Aero.info.

Marsophiles enjoy....

Introductions done, I'm off to explore the goodies on display here. See you later if my sanity holds up!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilletante60
Hello all.
Ive been drawn here by the sweet smell of... information without censorship.

Well I dunno about all that. Some of the MODs can be pretty strict!

But I have enjoyed it for the past few years and I think you'll fit right in. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome.

You will never be the same again.

I love it and hope you will too.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. This site is super fun, but two things you said stick out like a sore thumb. The sweet smell of knowledge? More like the acrid smell of disinformation & fear mongering! information without censorship. PSSHHHHH The MODS on this site are beyond anal and censor every little thing. They are ridiculous. Other than that, there are some awesome things to be explored on this website! Have fun and enjoy!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello Dilletante60.
This site will definitely give the ol melon a workout. I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dilletante60

Welcome to ATS!! I have looked at the photos in your link, and I don't know what I am supposed to be looking for? They are from a Mars Rover, I get that! But you said to interpret them for ourselves, but all I see is rocks and landscape!! Sorry, i use glasses and my eyes aren't what they used to be, maybe I just don't see it?

Ummm.....Do you mean that silvery thing? What the heck is that?
edit on (21/7/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Added info

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dilletante60

Hi Dilletante:

Welcome to ATS! Where are you from? What caused you to get interested in all these unusual topics? What caused you to want to join ATS?

Sincerely,

Spaceman

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You'll find that folks are exaggerating about the "mods and censorship" on ATS. Yes, the mods are serious about the Terms and Conditions. It creates a healthy environment for hearty discussions.

ATS and censorship
ATS Reality
Index of important threads

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Dilletante60! Once again, don't let those who may be more hesitant in speaking freely, give you any pause for concern in doing so yourself. Open, flexible minds are always welcome, in my book! Greetings from Texas from a devout "Marsophile" and I look forward to your posts and threads. BTW, if that's not a piece of the lander in your photo, than someone's got some e'splainin to do!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Welcome fellow ATS follower you'll never look at anything the same again

top topics

join