It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of The Second Coming Of Jesus!! Pastor Paul Begley Are you Serious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

For whatever reason, the video didn't post. Can you elaborate on it? Give some depth? I grabbed the right link to help you out.
edit on 20-7-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yea, the link doesn't work. How can you be sure that Jesus is in fact Jesus? You can call a name, but in the grand scheme of things you can't be sure that Jesus is even the saviour's name. It may be the second coming, but of who?

Whatever, I believe the end is near, but is Jesus going to come with it? I seriously doubt it. Maybe I can say "Oh Jesus, you have come to save us, and he might say Jesus is one of my names". But in the end, I'm left with a broken link and no sign that Jesus is coming back.

What now?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What, is he a coffee mug salesman?
He needs to buy a mic and get some editing software.
Kind of annoying to try to listen to and could not stand more than about half a minute.
End of the world, just give me all your money since you will not need it?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thanks im still trying to figure out how to do that! Thanks

Pastor Paul Begley is not your average pastor and he talks about the Signs in the Bible and ties it into today and all the happenings in the world. Very good Pastor/Preacher Excellent Teacher I love this Man

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A Jesus saves coffee cup? Seriously?

This fellow reminds me of Pastor Gas

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thanks im still trying to figure out how to do that! Thanks

Just click on the VID: YOUTUBE link above the text area, like you did:

... then on the link itself, copy the part directly after "watch?v=....."

and paste that in the VID: YOUTUBE box. In this case, it looks like you just missed the _ so you were close.

(not that you needed all of that but I hope it helps.)

And just so I don't get this removed for being 'Off Topic'...

I still haven't watched the video but the people commenting on the actual youtube page seem to really like this guy. Personally, I'm not a fan of any organized religion. I use to be an evangelist but the more I sought out truth, the more I was led away from Christianity. (and all religions really)

In a really great thread authored by ProtoplasmicTraveler, it (imo) paints religion and the bible out to be more like a road map than a book of accurate or plausible prophecies. It's lengthy but I encourage you to check it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Begley is a hypocrite and has little to no integrity! How?
He says not to judge other yet he judges others all the time. Accuses others of slandering him when the truth is spoken, yet does true slander of others and won't correct his wrongs. I can list many more things. He will just block you if you call him out.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to others.
True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.”

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

?

WTF.

anything or did I open youtube in my browser?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The only thing that was is a mockery of God.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
yea, the link doesn't work. How can you be sure that Jesus is in fact Jesus? You can call a name, but in the grand scheme of things you can't be sure that Jesus is even the saviour's name. It may be the second coming, but of who?

Whatever, I believe the end is near, but is Jesus going to come with it? I seriously doubt it. Maybe I can say "Oh Jesus, you have come to save us, and he might say Jesus is one of my names". But in the end, I'm left with a broken link and no sign that Jesus is coming back.

What now?

When people call out to God they normally don't use the OT proper names of God and He still answer so logic would rule that Jesus knows who is calling out to Him.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
An Almighty God couldn't be Almighty if he can't understand all languages. If he could change the unified language at the tower of Bab'El, i'm pretty sure he can understand who you're talking to no matter what language you call on him in.

The one exception would be Islam, apparently their god can only speak and make himself understood in Arabic, which should be a clue to them who their god really is but I digress.
edit on 3-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A name is the nature of the thing or person named.God told the Israelite his name through his multifaceted nature.They in turn made his name into an image as something to be revered.Idols are not just material things .

At the sentence of death they forbade the saying or writing his name as if it were a magic incantation.The name eventually wound up the scared tetragramatton YHVH(English) .Now it has gone full circle where it doesn't matter what his name is and the meaning nature of his names isn't known.

Christianity reveres the name Jesus yet that isn't his name at all.Jesus is not even a name(a nature of something) and it has no meaning because it is a transliteration.A word that "sounds" like a word in another language.It came from the Greek Iesous....then was transliterated to Latin then to old English to modern English.From Hebrew to English it is Joshua or more accurately Yahoshua.It is impossible to know the original pronunciation which is missing the point.It is "knowing" the name.Jesus doesn't have any meaning ...it is multiple transliteration of a translation.Yahoshua does ...it means God is salvation.

To think God has to decipher our words is ignorance.God knows if we know his name...his nature..that is knowing him.I don't mean just the definition it is the intimate sense of "knowing"...to know God is salvation is to know his salvation intimately.That is the basis of Yahoshua being the name that is ABOVE every name.It is the nature of God that is above(preeminent of his being).Gods purpose is salvation.Everything of his existence is tantamount to that.

At the name of Yahoshua EVERY knee will bow and every tongue will confess that YAHOSHUA is lord...God....is everything.Notice the scriptures says EVERY .There is nothing that can escape Gods salvation.God is saving (delivering) everything and everyone.That is his name..his nature.To believe anything less is to not know God at all since this is central to his whole being nature.

The pronunciation of names is a construct.My neighbors name is Jose.He is from Mexico.I don't presume to call him Joe just because he lives in the USA.His parents named him Jose .He told me his name is Jose .If I insisted and persisted on calling him Joe it would be disrespectful and a clear statement that I don't know Jose my neighbor at all.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join