It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Day On Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is a very unique idea and the trailer is a beautiful montage. The concept is based on footage taken on a single day from every country in the world. The events it captures run the gamut of human emotions; from mysterious cultures, to war-born tragedies. Essentially it mirrors life.

The odds are, you're not going to visit every country in the world in your lifetime. This is a unique way to see them all at once.

...We're not just a speck here. We're not even a speck in a speck... We're a speck in a speck in a speck...

Yet, this is what happens in a speck in a speck in a speck:

HD Version

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A very moving video...

S+F.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Awesome concept. This looks good, definitely something I would watch. Good find, I'll be looking forward to the full length film to be available.

Every country on earth? Really? That's a lot of manpower to get that done. Also, North Korea would be a tough place for foreigners to go and film, I wonder how that got done?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I can't wait to watch this film. Looks amazing, and makes you think outside of our own little world.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is a movie I would pay to see. That and HP
H2 tomorrow night

Sometimes I really try to wonder about how over six billion humans live together on one planet. I am constantly amazed by how different people can live from one place to the next.

top topics

join