It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Greetings

After lurking for a few years without interacting, I would finally like to introduce myself. First off, my name is Matthew, I am 25 years old, and have taken an interest in the main topics featured on this site for a very long time. I am just like anyone else, so I have nothing groundbreaking to reveal (at the moment). I'm not a government insider, the messiah, or an alien diplomat sadly. This is one more member to bounce ideas off of though. I've never been quite good at describing myself, but I do produce music. Some people see one's art as a way to get to know the person, perhaps even better than self descriptions can offer. If anyone is interested, you can pick my brain a bit by browsing my creations. I look forward to actually interacting on the site, but for now I'll cut this short, as I can't think of much more than name/age/interests as an introduction.

*SNIP*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit on 7/20/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS

Lots to get into here ...Lots to learn

Again Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcoming. Hopefully I can aid in decrypting some ancient secrets, or placing some puzzle pieces together in the right order. At the very least I do enjoy that we are all the type to press the issues, and it seems this site is a haven of knowledge, despite a few members here and there. Something I have been very interested in lately is the "Solfeggio Frequencies". I have tested these sound waves on myself during the awake/asleep state. As well, I have tested these frequencies on my cat, fiancee, and friends. In the tests that involved others, I first tested without their knowledge, meaning very quiet (in the background) playing, then I would test it with their knowledge that a sound was playing. (Still without knowledge of any theory on these sound frequencies). I have noted that my cat loves these, although when played all at once he will immediately go outside. When my fiancee and I have a heavy night of drinking we have noticed that playing the frequencies in order on repeat will prevent a hangover. Perhaps we're crazy and just imagining it, but I have tested it out by setting the playlist while she is already passed out drunk. I think there is something worth looking into about these numbers. I do hide solfeggio in my music now. "11:11" has been an interest of mine since the year 1999. I find it funny, because I barely used the internet back then, and had no knowledge of the "phenomenon" until about 2008. That lead me to delusions that I had been the "first" or one of the "chosen". Did I mention that I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia for many years now ? That makes everything a little but more interesting.

top topics

join