It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge to remote voiewers and those who astral travel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
ALRIGHT GANG - The test has begun .. PLEASE DO NOT POST GUESSES .. but do download the archived file and save it .. If you want to be part of this challenge, simply PM me before say .. 6PM EST tomorrow and I will add you to the list..

Once the time arrives, those on the list will submit their guesses publically to the board, once they are all posted I will provide the password to the files you just downloaded.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ONE FINAL NOTE!!!!!!!!! You are aiming to guess the shape of the object drawn and the color of whatever it is drawn ON, not the color of the ink / marker / crayon / goats blood it's drawn with ( ha ) .. you are also guessing the number drawn within it ( I will only say that the number is not an insanely high number, it's two digits long )
edit on 20-7-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Where can I download said, file?

I shall post my answer tomorrow...

Just wanted add, that I downloaded the file.

edit on 20-7-2011 by xawesomepants because:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

hope it's not 27 blue horses

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xawesomepants

Where can I download said, file?

I shall post my answer tomorrow...

In the original post I've provided two download links.. rapidshare and megaupload, pick your poison =) they are the same file, I just wanted to provide options..feel free to download them both

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
For those just joining - please read the bottom of the original post for download locations, rules and all that jazz .. if you have read it and just don't feel like scrolling back to get the download links

RapidShare

MegaUpload

They are the same file, download one or both.. it's just two locations incase someone has issues..

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No genuine RVers are going to take a challenge like this. Because they aren't going to give themselves away on a semi-anonymous website. Most of these folks are low key except for the ones trying to make a living at it. They also have nothing to prove to anyone.

Still, should be interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Green dolphin/house number 50/77

lol dunno

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
No genuine RVers are going to take a challenge like this. Because they aren't going to give themselves away on a semi-anonymous website. Most of these folks are low key except for the ones trying to make a living at it. They also have nothing to prove to anyone.

Still, should be interesting.

Well I'm of the opinion that there's no genuine rv'ers out there, I don't deny I'm completely skeptical but I'm also fair, that's why I'm willing to try to make this as open as possible .. I'm willing to change the parameters to make a genuine person more comfortable but the one parameter I think has to remain is that the item in question is available to everyone before the test begins.. it's merely hidden behind encryption.. I want people to have the files in advance so that I can't tamper, and neither can those participating .. this is about as good of a test as you can do in a situation like this.. and to my knowledge, this kind of test hasn't been done yet... the object is physical, it exists .. it will remain right where it was when I first took the photo ..

If someone wants to message me privately with guesses with my promise of anonymity then they may do so also .. it doesn't HAVE to be public, but the only thing that will do is make the test private to me and that's not what I'm looking for here.. I'm looking for public participation.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
CHALLENGERS: Please contact me before 5:30pm ( 17:30 ) or so EST tomorrow to be added to the challenger list, your guesses will be collected tomorrow by request ( not sooner please ) and then the password for the zip file will be provided once those guesses are taken.. please be as descriptive as possible when explaining what you see..

OBSERVERS: Please download the zip file and keep it on hand, you can take part in this by un-archiving it yourself tomorrow to see the image .. it would be better if you have the file before guesses are submitted.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just wanna say....by that in accepting this challenge, that, in no way, consider myself a genuine RVer. Or, whatever you wanna call it. I just want to see if I can actually you know, ah, "view" it. Lol

I just wanna get that out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xawesomepants
I just wanna say....by that in accepting this challenge, that, in no way, consider myself a genuine RVer. Or, whatever you wanna call it. I just want to see if I can actually you know, ah, "view" it. Lol

I just wanna get that out there.

That's fair .. you're so far the only one who's stepped up sir, lets hope some others out there get the courage to show what they can ( or can't ) do
.. I will be disapointed though if nobody else steps up after going through the effort of preparing this
lol

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Alright - signing out for the night folks, read read read ... download the zips and stay tuned for the conclusion tomorrow evening ( 07/21/2011 @ 8:10pm EST the password will be revealed )

Note: for added flare, try drawing your guess and posting an image of it tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I was just wondering.....

If someone was RVing or astral walking to view the image on the piece of paper, wouldn't they have to know the exact location of the piece of paper with the said image in order to be able to view it?

There are a lot of pieces of paper with images on it on the planet, how would one discern which piece of paper is the right one?

Just saying

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on 20-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Sorry, wrong post

edit on 20-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

If someone was RVing or astral walking to view the image on the piece of paper, wouldn't they have to know the exact location of the piece of paper with the said image in order to be able to view it?

There are a lot of pieces of paper with images on it on the planet, how would one discern which piece of paper is the right one?

Just saying

Negative ... remote viewers have been called on to help locate things, allegedly .. this shouldn't be an issue for them .. psychics shouldn't have an issue either, and I've heard plenty of claims from astral travelers that they can do the same kind of thing..

Remote viewing was something that the military was interested in for identifying targets.. spying

Really out for the night this time.. I see no additional challengers
come on folks.. you have nothing to lose

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatusNot yet.. I've seen plenty of attempts but they've all been very flawed

You go that right. Is this really the best place for such a challenge? Is there anyone here who is actually a practiced, skilled RVer? A challenge like this would be better done at a RV forum rather than here, as then the participants might have some skill instead of what you get here. I've dabbled in RVing enough to convince myself, but by no means pursued it enough to say I'm good at it. After all, it is a pretty useless skill. Cool, but useless.

Ed Dames has several instructional video, both free and for sale, that can be found with a little searching. I'd suggest participants in any endeavor like this one should have completed one of those first.

Originally posted by miniatus
I will create an image on paper, this will be a physical thing.. the image will be a specific color, specific shape and contain a specific number..

Already, you're giving too much information. The less an RVer knows about their target the better.

And numbers are a bad idea. Ask any type of psychic and they will tell you numbers are notoriously difficult to get. The problem when is, if you try to visualize a dog, your mind can do it easily. But try to visualize the concept of "Two", and the mind draws a blank. It's like "two what?".

I do like the fact that you're not contaminating this project with guesses posted in the forum. First time I've seen someone do that right in one of these experiments.
edit on 20-7-2011 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Just saying

Negative ... remote viewers have been called on to help locate things, allegedly .. this shouldn't be an issue for them .. psychics shouldn't have an issue either, and I've heard plenty of claims from astral travelers that they can do the same kind of thing..

Remote viewing was something that the military was interested in for identifying targets.. spying

Really out for the night this time.. I see no additional challengers
come on folks.. you have nothing to lose

I'm interested because of similarities I glean from reports of various unusual experiences along these lines.

This sounds like a 1970's "psychic/ESP" test, not about remote viewing or astral projection or "out of body experience."

Unusual experiences, which some have called using various terms: AP/RV/OBD cover a wide-range of descriptions. The concept of a military or intelligence application of these experiences would be an odd claim. Nothing I have encountered or heard/read others to encounter suggest an ability to "fly somewhere, and read a piece of paper, intuitively knowing where that someplace is."

I "debunk" preposterous ideas, but this seems like a straw-man being set up. My thought is that this test is based on claims of Hollywood portrayal rather than reality.

Uncanny intuition, and non-physical experiences of places is not testable, but those things happen. They get called a lot of things, and imaginations get stirred, and wild and speculative claims are made of them, movies made, books written, and charlatans write themselves into made-up stories-- but the basic experiences simply are common to many.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i figured you already archived it and sent the key out to that guy, so i shouldn't have messed the rules up too much. lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ok, I've astral projected a bunch of times. I want to try this, not only because I think it is real, but i want to prove it to myself that it is. It sure as hell feels real, and i believe it is, but to actually prove it would be a new science basically.
But i can't astral project every day, maybe 8 times a month at most. But give me some time and I will try.

Edit: didn't realize you were only doing this one night. I''ll still try but next time lets go at least week.

edit on 21-7-2011 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join