It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Expert describes ancient alien technology!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Oh no,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not another EX CIA guy spilling his guts.

If it was that secret, would they let him tell the world?

Think.............Think...........Think............Think........

Another common sense fail.

Are you for real?
Ever hear of the term whistleblower?

Way to discredit someone else though.
Maybe next time you will succeed in making someone else feel inadequate
while at the same time making yourself appear smart.
Good luck... Soon grasshopper, I can feel it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens
reply to post by ka119

It started with the fact that he had a doctorate in interstellar anthropology... FAKE!

Watched a bit more - its 2012 BS.

edit on 20-7-2011 by WhatAliens because: wasted a few minutes of my life

I thought he was CIA or NSA.
That should be a simple matter to check.
I can't get the video to load. It's only 10 minutes.
I'd like to watch it and judge for myself.
I am a bit more accepting of conspiracies and government coverups
than say you for example, or maybe the next guy.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I am only 3 minutes in and I have a distinct impression this guy is not lying.
I am not sure this is his story but it is a story he heard and believes. Also a story I had heard which took off when in spite of foreknowledge and adequate warning, looting the Iraqi museum was the first move in the Iraq War.
Some people go so far as to think getting our hands on this device was the real reason for,
yes I said it - 9/11 ...and the Iraq invasion and not the oil or Saddam.
I think that's a little far out, and a wild tale, but stranger ones have proved to be true.

Still my first impression about this so called "device"...is that it is a telephone.

...and now back to our feature presentation!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Trying to freeze and copy all those newspaper headlines that flash by in the beginning.
I can't get half of them. Here are a few.
Any can be googled for more detail, which I hope I can do later on too.

Could be Something Concrete in Shag Harbor UFO
Front page headline Chronicle-Herald Oct 7, 196(7)

Saucer Outran Jet Pilot Reveals
Front page headline Washington Post
(can't make out the date) however this should give it away...
This was another story headline from the same front page.

Investigation on in Secret After Chase over US Capital
so it must have been 1952?

Mystery Air Objects Seen in Sky Over LA
This is from LA Times, I think 1957 Front page story
accompanied by a related story Wide Area Covered by Reports

Four States Sight UFO's - Radar Picked them up. The Register (date too small to read)
edit on 21-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

OK Though it seemed like 3 I am not even 2 minutes into it and there is so much information I am getting the popcorn brain but bear with me.

Anyone look up CIA NSA Project Red Rock in the 90's? I will but I am onto something right now, why you are smelling smoke

There is a basket men carried found in many very old carvings and depictions from UR and the time period but no one can say what is in those baskets. I think it might be the early version of an ipod...with apps. Maybe they are just phoning home..."hey give me a hand with this." I don't know, but it has some great significance.
and since they are in many "persons" hands (mind you these peoples skulls and foreheads are usually too high for me to call them persons and mean like you and I) I have to think they are all over the place. Could it be this device is one of those left over? Or might it work in conjunction with the crystals and moving parts.
That is a long shot... agreed.

Back to the video - This "consultant" or whatever, interstellar anthropologist (ok it could be a job) said the device consisted of crystals and many moving parts.
I contributed to some threads here about Ed Leedskalnin (I have to be spelling his name wrong) but he is the same guy who built and once moved 2 ton boulders of Coral Castle, with (apparently) no help.
His device consisted of glass tubes and many moving parts, gears on top of one another.
It also made a humming noise or operated on some sort of vibrational theory.
I am not familiar and I don't want to veer off track with Tesla but his theories are compared to Tesla but on a common mans level, he had a unique understanding he claims to have learned or was taught, I can't remember but it was a you can do this at home sort of thing.

It also strikes me as very odd and a little too coincidental this "device" It seems to do everything.
It makes rain and moves objects and destroys your enemy - sounds a great deal like the same object they were carrying, stealing and foisting upon one another, when people speak of the ark of the covenant.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just another let down ..
We may have disclouser someday (I wont live that long )
BUT 2012 WILL BE LIKE 2000
The world will keep on going
Just another day.move along ..nothing to see here
If such a device is to exist WE will invent it !

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes because I think personally that making some empty claims like this is blurring the real challenge of searching the truth. To answer your question yes I am a truth seeker and I have the belief that truth will always overcome empty claims and lies.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry. It's not too believable. He's tying in 2012, the Anuki, the surge in gold prices, an artifact from iran or iraq that can do anything into one gigantic conspiracy theory.

In 2012 whoever has the most gold to pay the Anuki will get unbelievable gifts and rule the world. Yet, this group already rules the world with reverse engineered technology from spacecraft. (If they anuki are so advanced, why do their space ships keep crashing?)

To me, it just seems like this guy is rambling and I'm sure that he will appeal to a small group of Anuki believers.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
reply to post by ka119

He doesnt sound like someone from the CIA to me, sounds more like the average ATS member. I think it was a guy after attention which is probably why he left it on a cliff hanger.

He sounds like a disinfo and for someone who claims to have a degree in "Interstelar Antropology" and be an expert in Sumerian cosmogony, he made a huge mistake: He said the Anunnaki were "kings of Sumerians". Well, they ruled Mesopotamia literally as gods, and the royal bloodlines are post Nephilim crossbreeding era.
I don't feel truth in his voice. He's using the subject to get some attention and perhaps, money. He isn't saying anything different from the knowledge of 90% of conspiracy theorists. Except when he says that HAARP technology comes from this ancient alien devices hidden in the Middle East, what isn't truth. HAARP is Tesla-based technology and when he claims that TPTB are trying to save the world, by deactivating this device and he's the only person capable to do that, what sounds totally baloney.

Most likely this guy is some of the disinfo operatives who work 12/7 on ATS or GLP, having some fun.
edit on 7/21/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
For those who don't want to listen to it, this guy claims some secret government group has an ancient weapon that can destroy worlds and transport people back and forth to Niburu, but they couldn't figure out how to use it so they came to this person, an expert, a doctor in Interstellar Anthropology, to figure it out for them. It has "voice recognition software" and takes voice commands, but they couldn't translate the text on it and therefore could not operate it. So they approached the good doctor who initially refused to help, but they threatened him and told him he has no idea who he's talking to (huh, that never works in the movies, weird) and so the good doctor translated it for them and it can now be used. Oh, and they also want all your gold because they want to give it to the Annunaki when they use the device to bring them back here from Niburu. Now this secret group wants to kill the doctor, and they blew up a whole wing of his building at the university to try just that. But they failed, so he's taking his story to YouTube!!! And what they don't know is he has a secret, a "trump card" as he calls it. He will reveal that secret in the part 2 video. Ah, but there is no part 2! So I guess we can conclude that the secret powers did indeed kill him off after he made that clip last year, and we're all doomed

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
::interstellar anthropology::

Damn they give degrees for everything these days. Yet that wasn't the only crazy thing said it was just the first of many. So if you want true debunking of this video because people are saying it bull crap because it is.

1. Interstellar anthropology - No credited college offers such a degree. It is purely made up degree that not even the scientific communites of Anthropology accepts. Only degree in Anthropology even remotely close is Philosophical anthropology which covers allot of ground but ET doesn't seem to be among it's study. It can also fit into Pop anthropology which is a branch of the mainstream anthropology that deals modern culture but crosses more into sociology.

aio.anthropology.org.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

2. Why would they name the project Red Rock? Red Rock is the name of a Financial & Management Consulting firm that works under govement contract for the US. It sounds weird that they would name a special black project after it especially since Red Rock financials document would get released through fredom of information act where as black project on with that name would not. Since it already happens on occasion that certain documents end up in the wrong files and end up in the general publics hands on accident have both a black project and financial organization with same name would cause even more confussion.

www.redrockbusiness.com...

3. The city of Ur is a Sumerian city that was rebuilt by Babylonian's who eventually just abandoned the city sometime during the Iron age. Since the around the early 20th century the city was excavated mostly by british Archeologists. So if such a device was there why the hell would the Babylonians just abandon it or didn't the british take it. The US only had control over it since we went to war in Iraq and no digging went on during that time noted by the fact that sand has covered parts of previously excavated areas it was return to the iraq goverment in 2009. As of 2009 a new agreement has been open to reexcavate the city.

en.wikipedia.org...

4. Also US and Nato forces did not gain control of the Dhi Qar Governorate district until 2003 and partial control was turned over to the Iraq people in 2006.

en.wikipedia.org...

5. I understand needing pretext to getting into Iraq at the time UN was having trouble negotiating with Iraq because the US under clinton where bombing Iraq and want Suddam removed from power with out the UN approval. I assume he is alluding to 9/11 but we could have got in at that time with out the need of killing are own people. I mean we where already running covert missions at the time so we could have got in with out a full scale war a very little pretext to throw the UN off. Yet since the Global elite was running it they really don't even need to do that right just make up WMD burried UR story had to check it out? Also why would the an anthropologist be needed in a planning stage of getting into Ur? They would leave him out of that stage all they would need him for is um wait nothing because if you want to remove an artifact you would call an interstellar archaeologist who knows artifacts not the intersteller anthropologist who knows alien customs. (yes I know there is an overlap between archaeology and athropology,)

6. For an interstellar anthropologist he also seems to know physics. Im not going to agrue that maybe he got the same online degree in that as well.

7. It was clear that they where not normal govement employees because they where very well dressed. Hmm I have seen goverment employees know a few most dress very well FBI agents dress desscently well. I mean how exactly do you determine someone is global elite by there dress code and manners?

8. Annuki propaganda at this point in the video damn you zacharia stitchin and your fake degrees from the same colledge this guy went too. Since there has never been any proof that Stitchin has a linguist degree or any form of degree in archaeology or athropology. I can't believe people still think his niburu and annuki story is true since it didn't come true the first two times he perdicted it so he added it a third time to the end of the myan calender. I won't sources this look him up Stitchin, his annuki and Niburu stuff all proven a fruad a while ago it's very old news.

9.Again pointed out earlier acient kings don't know how to run this device given to them a long time ago by the fictional Annuki made up by a guy who made up allot of other stuff. Now I'm not one to say nothing will happen in 2012 I don't know heck the world could end tommarow for all I know I just don't believe the annuki story or Niburu because there is more then enough evidence (and I mean allot out there heck watch the universe tv show history channel Niburu is crap if you want to worry about something possibly hitting the earth and killing us all read about 2024 and 2036 (I believe 2036 I could be wrong that sometime int he 2030's or 40's) when there is a small chance of something smacking into earth killing us all and you will actually see it coming unlike this fictional planet niburu. So the kings can't run so they ask this fictional intersteller antropologist to show them how to run there device. Fisrt off why would anyone do that if this story where even remotely true? Secondly how does he know how to run it he isn't elite and where exactly did he get knowledge of this device?

10. So he translates some old text (sumarian) on tablets because he is the expert. Leading sumarian Expert up until his death in 1990 was Samuel Noah Kramer and Dr. Simo Parpola is the current leading expert. I would think Dr. Parpola would be better suited for the job.

11. So they are trying to kill him and he needs to go he is running all over in hiding has time to make an youtube video thu. They also told him at some point about there gold stealing and money left scheme to rule the world. Sounds like true villians these global elite telling the Hero there exact plan before the actually do it. These global elite watched to many bad superhero movies if you ask me. I mean if I where them I wouldn't tell an intersteller anthropologist nothing about my evil plans. For being elite there are pretty stupid it sounds.

12. First they want him captured then they want him dead they even blow up a whole wing of his university to do it. I don't know how long ago this suposedly was but you think it would make headlines even with a cover up story. I so far have only found two university explosion in rescent past one at Karachi University in india do to IED and the second University of Missouri-Columbia chem lab explosion. Neather took out a whole wing and both still tradgic only each injuried or killed four people. All I am saying is something like that would make big news even if it was covered up by a lie.

Totally bogus made up by someone who has way to much time on there hands. I tell you now if I where running and hiding from these elite I wouldn't stop to make a youtube video. Secondly the global elite at least in his dipiction are dumb they give away there big plot they fail to kill this guy which makes him either bond or indiana jones even though he comes off as mix of both in his story.Secondly on the stupidity of the global elite you think they would monitor youtube catch his friend and torture him until he tells them where this guy is if they even cared.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I'm sorry. It's not too believable. He's tying in 2012, the Anuki, the surge in gold prices, an artifact from iran or iraq that can do anything into one gigantic conspiracy theory.

In 2012 whoever has the most gold to pay the Anuki will get unbelievable gifts and rule the world. Yet, this group already rules the world with reverse engineered technology from spacecraft. (If they anuki are so advanced, why do their space ships keep crashing?)

To me, it just seems like this guy is rambling and I'm sure that he will appeal to a small group of Anuki believers.
DID U GUYS NOT READ OR LISTEN TO THE VIDEO I POSTED? ITS THE SAME GUY..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by OwenGP185
reply to post by ka119

He doesnt sound like someone from the CIA to me, sounds more like the average ATS member. I think it was a guy after attention which is probably why he left it on a cliff hanger.

He sounds like a disinfo and for someone who claims to have a degree in "Interstelar Antropology" and be an expert in Sumerian cosmogony, he made a huge mistake: He said the Anunnaki were "kings of Sumerians". Well, they ruled Mesopotamia literally as gods, and the royal bloodlines are post Nephilim crossbreeding era.
I don't feel truth in his voice. He's using the subject to get some attention and perhaps, money. He isn't saying anything different from the knowledge of 90% of conspiracy theorists. Except when he says that HAARP technology comes from this ancient alien devices hidden in the Middle East, what isn't truth. HAARP is Tesla-based technology and when he claims that TPTB are trying to save the world, by deactivating this device and he's the only person capable to do that, what sounds totally baloney.

Most likely this guy is some of the disinfo operatives who work 12/7 on ATS or GLP, having some fun.
edit on 7/21/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)
YEAH ..yeah.. but theres a possibilty that.. they couldve envinted something similar

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OWoutcast

Never mind that it matches descriptions of a similar device described in great detail in the books of the Bible. Or that there are countless legends about it. The Church, the Masons, the Monarchy, the Illuminati are hiding some secret knowledge. Perhaps none of them can use it because like Excalibur you need a certain honesty and integrity to unlock it? Or maybe you need this thing he is talking about - whatever they discovered about a dozen years ago in Iraq? I know far out.
Never mind that this sounds exactly like what the "Ark of the Covenant" is represented to be and forget it sounds just like a "machine" built and used, that is known to have helped move 2 ton coral boulders in the 70's...it would explain Stonehenge the Pyramids and a whole lot more...it can't be real because.... this guy telling us about it ....I don't know, has warts?

Zecharia Sitchin has no credibility either but I tend to put a grain of truth into what he's theorized. Some of it makes sense. This guy may be a lying fool but I still think it's possible this legendary device has surfaced.

edit on 22-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Never mind that it matches descriptions of a similar device described in great detail in the books of the Bible. Never mind that it replicates a machine that is known to have helped move 2 ton coral boulders in the 70's...it can't be real because.... this guy telling us about it ....I don't know, has warts?

I have read the Bible front to back several times it's a book that tells to story that has been interpeted many times over to mean what ever the reader wanted it too and it also been used that way to tell other religions they where wrong. In fact I have one sitting here right by my computer. How about you give me the chapters and passages where this device is said to be in the bible? Cause I don't remember ever reading about such a device.

Show me proof of this machine that moved (sources) 2 tons of coral in the 70's? Also why would they need to relearn how to use it if someone was already using a the device or similiar one int he 70's?

A weahter control machine was one of Nikola Tesla's ideas he already showed he could control lighting to exstent. I'm not saying such a machine couldn't exist I'm saying this story is fruad, the guy is a fruad, and if I'm wrong which isn't likely (about the guys story.) but if I am I'm glad the glodal elite are morons.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

That's right and Tesla too.

Re the Bible...it is a history book. Verified and verifiable. The precepts it sets forth are in question. It may be a one sided history but we have other religious tomes for alternate and the same only differently flavored versions of similar upbringings/ history.
I'll look up and post the descriptions of the Ark and what befell everyone who came in contact with it who did not "treat it a certain way"...but am sort of in the middle of a movie.. en.wikipedia.org...

Check this thread and guy out and Coral Castle...www.abovetopsecret.com...
No one can explain how he did it, but this does and it is what he claimed right down to the humming noise people even said they heard at night while they were trying to spy on Ed moving the blocks.
The pyramid and capstones, Stonehenge and structures similar (there are a few staggered about the planet) it would explain how they got there. It might be "THE" secret protected by the Masons? Moving rocks.

A weahter control machine was one of Nikola Tesla's ideas he already showed he could control lighting to exstent. I'm not saying such a machine couldn't exist I'm saying this story is fruad, the guy is a fruad, and if I'm wrong which isn't likely (about the guys story.) but if I am I'm glad the glodal elite are morons.

Essentially maybe... but there are grains of truth in this. I think this thing has been found. Whether they are using it now ...? I don't think it has anything to do with HAARP but it is something significant that relates to this piece of equipment mentioned in the Bible, it wipes out entire cities... a box or a certain design model. Fighting over ownership. Can't figure out how it works. That is plausible and possible to me now. Totally and in fact I have a strong feeling it's the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
These are images from the video. It is not hard to imagine some global cabal we are unaware controls us already and we shouldn't discount everything said here because we don't trust who said it. That might be a mistake. I would rather err on the side of safety and assume the worst.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
OK, if he is a interstellar anthropologist, doesn't that mean he's had to have dug up alien civilizations on not only this, but other planets in other systems as well? Just from that one claim, I'm calling fake. I watched half of the video and just couldn't watch anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Anyone look up CIA NSA Project Red Rock in the 90's? I will but I am onto something right now, why you are smelling smoke

It was garbage then, too.

"CIA - NSA"? Those guys generally don't like each other a lot, they're definitely not the same bunch. Worse, NSA wouldn't touch an anthropologist with a 10 foot pole, much less an interstellar one. And unless he had some sort of alien SIGINT or cryptography, NSA wouldn't deal with him anyway.

Hint: it's a sure and certain sign of bogosity when some goofball invokes NSA as anything but crypto or sigint, or lately for network security. The only "NSA police" patrol Ft Meade for speeders.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Except when he says that HAARP technology comes from this ancient alien devices hidden in the Middle East, what isn't truth. HAARP is Tesla-based technology and when he claims that TPTB are trying to save the world, by deactivating this device and he's the only person capable to do that, what sounds totally baloney.

I knew Tesla would be invoked somewhere here.

The only link between Tesla and HAARP is radio. So in a literal sense, since he patented the thing first, you could say it was related to Tesla that way, but only in vague generalities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join