It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alfred Webre interview with Paul Hellyer ( The Alien vs Bankers connection?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I thought this could be interesting Alfred Webre interviews Paul hellyer . But most of the video goes about How money works and how he wants to stop the power of the banks before evil has done to the people. Well in my eyes that already happened. And will not stop until the whole thing blows. But what was interesting is that he mentioned at 39 minutes in video that there might be some Alien,Bank connection. He also wrote a full chapter in his book about it.

Could this lead to some new form of currency by some ET banking system ? If this is really true?

I didn't know if I would place it here or somewhere else but as I refer more to this topic here you go....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes, that would be this card within the game -- Notice the sleeves of the men.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/352eab8cdafc.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 20-7-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

what is the blue sleeve?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mesaana

what is the blue sleeve?

The hand is "yellowish" in tone and a different color from the rest of hands. So my guess would be the Asian pop?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

but england has the darker skin hand =\

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

lol great , what game did this card come from ? Do you really think those pesky critters pay in dollars?:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Webre deserves a little context to make his judgement clear.

He believes there are these critters on Mars and has publicly fallen out with his long-term partner Salla, in part, because Salla doesn't. Plesiosaurs!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de6aebfe94e5.gif[/atsimg]

Now if an educated man is telling us that there are plesiosaurs on Mars, would you trust him when he made a claim about the banking system? If he said it was raining, would you go outside and double-check? Here's his evidence....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a14a8d8d1011.jpg[/atsimg]

Webre and Salla both believe the stories of Basiago, but differ on which elements are true. Here's an example...

Martian Plesiosaur - Andrew D. Basiago has publicly stated he has been on Mars twice in 1981, once in the company of Courtney Hunt of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. During the visit to Mars with Hunt, Andy and Hunt were confronted by a Martian Plesiosaur a short distance from the entrance to the U.S. underground base on Mars where both had landed via teleporter from El Segundo, California. Both Andy and Courtney Hunt made a dash for the entrance to the underground base and reached it safely.
Source

Visiting CIA bases on Mars by teleporter and dodging plesiosaurs is a fairly big claim.

Paul Hellyer is an odd one and I'm not sure what to make of him at all. He wandered straight into the arms of the Exopolitics group and has been celebrated by Steve Basset and Steven Greer. These guys have an odds-defying talent for making predictions and claims that are close to 100% wrong. They're wrong more often than a broken clock. That kind of fail takes effort...

So whether Hellyer is honest or credible becomes a question of who supplies his information? In this case, it's the lunatic fringe of ufology. Hellyer is also a very educated man, so what causes these intelligent people to tell everyone stories with no evidence other than beliefs in whistleblowers telling us about plesiosaurs?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

So whether Hellyer is honest or credible becomes a question of who supplies his information? In this case, it's the lunatic fringe of ufology. Hellyer is also a very educated man, so what causes these intelligent people to tell everyone stories with no evidence other than beliefs in whistleblowers telling us about plesiosaurs

That I was also curious about, why such Intelligent man,lent himself to do this interview with Webre the man believes just like everything that is out of the ordinary.

I think he want his books sold?

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

About Hellyer,

He's been minister of defense of Canada, come on... I'm sure he doesn't mind the money from the books but I've seen another interview of the guy where he says that he did not get into the UFO thing before his retirement.

He said that while head of the minister of defense did get reports of UFOs all the time but the thought back then, just like now, was that the vast majority of the cases could be explained and for thoses that were unexplained they didn't know what to do with and it was public ridicule back then, so he didn't pay much attention to the phenomenon.

It's hard to read the guy but I think he's simply someone who loves writing and everything related to it (prob the extra income too, that doesn't make him wrong), check out dates on the books he wrote:

• Agenda, a Plan for Action (1971)
• Exit Inflation (1981)
• Jobs for All: Capitalism on Trial (1984)
• Damn the Torpedoes (1990)
• Funny Money: A common sense alternative to mainline economics (1994)
• Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: The Economics of Hope for Generation X (1996)
• Evil Empire : Globalization's Darker Side (1997)
• Stop: Think (1999)
• Goodbye Canada (2001)
• One Big Party: To Keep Canada Independent (2003)
• A Miracle in Waiting (2010), update of Surviving the Global Financial Crisis
• Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species (2010)

And it's not like that guy is claiming exotic things like dinos on Mars, he's simply saying the obvious. That UFOs are as real as planes over your head.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Alkolyk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join