It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras, Glands and the Gay Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
No no, you are getting it all wrong. I have absolutly no interest in the subject put forth by the OP. The thing that bothers me is the fact that the OP is grouping molestation, raping and bestiality together with homosexuality.

One does not need a whole lot of brain power to understand that there is a clear seperation between one and the other.....

So, if you have no interest in the subject, then you're attempting to derail and hijack the thread, correct? Just pointing out an observation.

The OP even continues to color his work with the added comment

Hmm.. I don't want to be making love with farm animals.

Which also implies that he doesn't want to rape people, molest people or make love to people of the same sex thus reinforcing the perceived connection between them!!

In all fairness, do you think you might be reading into this a little much? I wouldn't want to make love to farm animals either, but does that make me a gay basher? No. And he did NOT state what you felt he implied....that is what you assumed. I didn't get that impression, personally.

However, even if the OP DID mean to group all these together....is he not within is right to do so? I mean, are we so damned sensitive that we can't give each other enough respect to have opinions that differ from our own? The OP might, in fact, feel that gay sex is no better than those other things mentioned. If he does, so what? It supported a theory he posted, which I think was relevant, but you've expressed no interest in. It's OK if you don't agree, you do understand that, right?

Please let us keep this civil and get to the bottom of this, no gay bashing here; just gay understanding

I find this comment very very hard to combine with his earlier statement. Maybe my language skills are preventing me from expressing my objection to this thread clearly but if there is a certain "tone" to this thread that is not clearly respresented by what the OP wrote, maybe the OP should word his OP differently!!

It's insulting as it is insulting to say that people with a mustach are evil because Hitler had a mustach....

Peace

Comparing evil with a mustache because of Hitler in relation to this doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I know that ANY mention of God or the Bible will get folks riled up in a heartbeat, but it goes without saying that the good book was the first one to group these sexual "activities" together. It's not a crime to do so. It matters not if you subscribe to the Bible or not...many people do, and that is their right, just as it is yours to believe what you wish.

Clearly, this struck a sensitive chord with you, and you're taking it personal. This is what I wish folks would stop doing when they read a statement they don't like....unless that statement or thread was addressed to them personally, there's absolutely NO REASON to take it personally. Stay emotionally removed from it so it can be discussed, because all the drama from the emotion of whatever it is people feel, gets in the way of what would otherwise be interesting conversation.

I am very interested in the theory, and not just because of the gay issue, but for all human issues. I find it curious that you aren't the least bit interested in the theory at all, but would rather argue over a few sentences. What if the theory is correct? What then? Will what he said even matter? Because if the theory is correct, then those statements you're angry about are correct.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
@Gseven

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
I have nothing to add to this thread.

Sometimes I wish I´d listen a little better to my own advise....

You have fun now...

Peace
edit on 20-7-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I was expecting new and informative information, I didn't know many of you would cry. I'm simply trying to explore the connections between these glands or chakras and sexuality, and yes being gay was used as the prime example. WHAT OF IT?

I'll have more to add later, hopefully others will have added some useful information to either correct me, or add to my theory; either way I'm here to discuss. Not gay bash, not even tread lightly for those sensitive here. Cry on another thread, this is meant for learning. If you don't like the topic or it offends you, get lost.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

I look forward to other things you have to add! I think you're on to something, and sometimes the truth hurts. But it would hurt for all of us, not just gays. It would mean that we all have to take responsibility for our own bodily balances, and to be OUT of balance, means we manifest behaviors associated with whatever imbalance we have. That's a tough pill for anyone to swallow, but it sure beats passing the buck around. Once we DO swallow that pill, it empowers us, because we then have no one to blame....we then get to take control of our lives and change it. I kind of like that scenario a lot better than the alternative.

For the record, I have imbalances I'd love to correct....just to show equal opportunity here. I'm pointing fingers at myself just as much as everyone else, so I'm no better or no worse, just human.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

and to be OUT of balance, means we manifest behaviors associated with whatever imbalance we have

It could be the other way around. The bodies imbalances reflect the choices, hopes and dreams, potentials expectations and all of that.

If it goes this way rather than your body is imbalanced and daily issues manifest, then an enlightened society would cure your energy imbalances because they are free of vice - your only vices would be your own making. It wouldn't work out, so you would convert to higher wavelengths and probably look at your issues as being self explanatory.

Then again, if your energy is exposed to a society of spiritual masters the endocrine system would be compelled to adjust. Your behaviour would let you down. It all depends on your threshold of satisfaction, as always.

We are as close to the source now as we ever could be. I like the second scenario more. Just thinking out aloud.

Imbalances are manifestations of thought, but the thought created action. The bridge between the endocrine system and the biological mammal is the knowledge that one affects the other, and how. Two life forces are at work. One has a life span and the other doesn't recognise time, but they exist together spirit and soul - on that level. The body is secondary, thought, action, hope, habit and emotion. The 'self' is the soul and the spirit mirrors the soul. That's the connection.

I think my imbalances are stop points that I enact in my brain stem. I can feel it and my corresponding chakra will compensate. Allowing certain thoughts can cure your illness. More importantly, you can change your paradigm into something more healthy. You can always do better, so focusing on your mind-set can change everything.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Could someone expand on hormones? I understand one may have a the regular amount of testosterone and estrogen and be gay, but could it be possible that one's pituitary gland, or whatever recognizes those two chemicals, is mixing them up? Hence the reason there are people out there who truly believe they are in the wrong gendered body.

Please be not offended people, I'm simply here to learn and discuss.. if this thread isn't already dead - because I'm truly just trying to understand, it intrigues me.. Be open minded, you'll see I'm on to something.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join