It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government lawyers backtrack on anthrax case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Government lawyers backtrack on anthrax case

www.msnbc.msn.com

The FBI concluded well over a year ago that Ivins, a civilian scientist at the U.S. Army's biohazard lab in Maryland, was responsible for the deadly mailings. But last week, Justice Department lawyers argued in a civil case in Florida that the Army lab where Dr. Bruce Ivins worked did not have the materials and equipment to prepare the fine powder of spores that was sent in the letters.

The statements came in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the widow of Robert Stevens...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oooops!

Justice just opened a can of worms there, didn't they? Now they are falling all over themselves trying to retract statements already entered into the court record.

Robert Stevens? Wasn't he the guy in Florida who worked for the Sun or one of those tabloid mags? Right, the first victim of the anthrax attacks. Why would he receive one of the letters?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Not to state the obvious but something's up. In one case they are trying to minimize their responsibility, while in the other they're trying to hang a scapegoat. It is very sad that conspirators went the extra-mile, to get their point across. Which was, we need more security and less freedom. This sickens me.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

The elephant in the room is Ft. Detrick, Maryland. So much of what happened on 9/11 is connected to that place. I believe the EC-130 that took off after the full ground stop on its way to Minnesota and saw both Flt. 77 hit the Pentagon and Flt. 93 go down in Skanksville came from there. I also believe the A-10 Thunderbolt II seen by witnesses near Skanksville came from there. Not to mention the anthrax used in the attacks.

And Bob Stevens? Maybe he shouldn't have been taking pictures of and writing tabloid stories about the exploits of the Bush twins. Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I thought it was discovered years ago that the anthrax victims were all connected with the 9/11 events somehow.

Strange how the whole anthrax incident is swept under the rug... Even I have a hard time remembering the facts.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It is very interesting to hear that part of the justice system is finding the balls to stop the stonewalling, not sure if they will just find another scapegoat and dig a deeper web of lies or actually name the perpetrators, but the connections to the events of 9/11 is a clear one.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Oh yeah, the anthrax attacks were a follow on to 9/11. They were sent to Tom Brokaw, Tom Daschle, and Patrick Leahy. Liberal news media and Senators. I believe they were sent by the real perpetraitors in order to stifle an independent investigation into who was behind 9/11.

top topics

join