It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PM denies Israeli spy killed in NZ quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

PM denies Israeli spy killed in NZ quake

news.ninemsn.com.au

An investigation has found no link between a group of young Israelis caught up in the Christchurch quake and the Israeli intelligence service, New Zealand Prime Minister John Key says.

Key's comments came in response to a newspaper report that the earthquake had unearthed an Israeli spy ring operating in New Zealand.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline

edit on 7/20/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What is it with the Mossad and New Zealand?

This, after the 2004 debacle that saw Israeli Agents convicted of identity theft.

I think these guys are of the opinion that NZ is an easy target, with lax security. Just a bunch of yokels stuck out in the middle of the Pacific, and still they get busted.

This arrogance toward NZ security by the Israeli Ambassador to New Zealand Shemi Tzur is best shown here:

"...said he was angry and upset at the suggestions that spies were operating in Christchurch and said he would respond in detail later."

So I take it that the Israeli Government is actually the victims here. Just because they did dodgy ops in NZ in the past doesn't mean this latest group to be busted TRYING TO COMPROMISE THE NZ POLICE COMPUTER SYSTEM have anything to do with the Mossad.

Yeah right...

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

What a strange article.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Israel's government needs to gargle a case of Spic -n- Span!

Just my opinion...

edit on 19-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

hi Beelzebubba,
+ thanks for that...

it stinks that Mossad / isreal treats the rest of the world with such arrogance...

the more SPOTLIGHT we shine the BETTER...

+ love the symmetry of the whole thing...
big brother crushed while spying on little nobodies...

reminds me of the Frog invasion, AKA Rainbow Warrior...
but thats another story...

S+F

seeya

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

yeah i remember that incident as well,

swept under the carpet by the Australian GOVT too...

just like that hotel room murder in (?) Bahrain ( or somewhere in Middle East..)

where 15 or 20 Mossad agents participated in the assassination of some (?) Hammas? figure...

some of them were caught with passports from Australia, Britain (or Ireland, i think),
and several other "sovereign" nations...

+ what became of it??? NOTHING... as usual...

why?

seeya

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am telling you THEY are everywhere.
But why? Why NZ? Why messing with their police computers?

Edit to add, OK I thought about it maybe THEY are targeting others they percieve to be a threat?
edit on 19-7-2011 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
SHAMEFUL ISREAL, SHAMEFUL.

New Zealand welcomes all people without bias. The Disrespect here is Disgusting.

There are probably several reasons,,, Like back in 2004 when they were stealing deceased peoples identities to obtain false passports, NZ Passports are accepted without visa's in most countries worldwide, makes ease of travel for their scummy spies easy. I often wondered ho wmany passports the obtained at that time since the rest of the team escaped!.

for this instance, there are MANY ex isreali operatives / military hiding in New Zealand, percieved to ba a safe haven for them. They mostly dont agree with the way Isreal is doing things internationally, is why they come to NZ for the freedom offered in the lifestyle.

FLAG THIS PEOPLE this is Terrible....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The CIA, SIS, Egypt's GDSSI, ABIN, the Ministry of Interior, China's Ministry of Security or whatever it's called.. none of them have the real underground channeling and the mobility to bluntly secure their own interests through espionage that the Mossad appraises.

The American intelligence agencies are indeed top class, almost completely because money is the physical King on this planet.

However, while they're embattled with controversy every so often, the Mossad on numerous occasions have been implemented (pretty much blowing their cover) in active missions, targeting, accidents..
The Mossad tracked down almost every one of the Munich Olympian terrorists from 1972. I read a fascinating book, if I had the title, I'd link to it.. I remember it had an Kalashnikov or some type of rifle on the front of a white cover.

With them not entirely even being directed by Israel *hint hint* it's easy to see how such puppet handlers could move them, use them, dispense them at anytime, for any reason..

Them being in New Zealand, or Any part of the world, is not surprising at all.

The fact that he had five passports on him, crazy! He must have been told to get the Hell outta there, otherwise those would have been at a safe house I'm sure.. can't just be "passing through" New Zealand

I have heart for all, Jews too, not necessarily the state of Israel and it's real interests.... but it's always sad to see 007 go down.
edit on 20-7-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Already covered
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Newstalk ZB's political editor Barry Soper, who is with John Key in the United States, says there's no doubt the Prime Minister has been briefed on the issue and reporters have put questions to him.. . . . . . . However Mr Key has confirmed some aspects - that an Israeli victim of the quake had more than one passport, and that he was phoned on the day of the earthquake four times by the Israeli Prime Minister.

Now why would the Isreali PM be calling this guy?.... MAYBE he wants a new identity so he can disapear into NZ and hide when they attack Iran!...

A security expert believes the police and SIS have reason to be concerned about reports of possible Israeli spies in Christchurch during the February earthquake. Paul Buchanan understands one of the Israeli victims was found to be carrying five passports.

"One has to wonder what was going on," he told Newstalk ZB's Susan Wood. "To have known the fact that the survivors left the country immediately and there were high powered Israeli overtures to the New Zealand Government to bring in a search and rescue team, and as it turns out an unauthorised search and rescue team was sent here and actually detained by the police when they were in the red zone

Paul Buchanan believes it's possible they were looking to undertake identify theft.. . . . .

By Alexia Russell and Juliette Sivertsen.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kigamboni
SHAMEFUL ISREAL, SHAMEFUL.

New Zealand welcomes all people without bias. The Disrespect here is Disgusting.

That's a joke, right??

Prime Minister John Key says accepting a boat load of Sri Lankan asylum seekers would open the flood gates to "millions of others'' and reward the "bad people''.
- John Key (NZ PM) on Asylum seekers jsut a week ago

A Saudi Arabian student was left crying on the street after a bus driver refused to let her board because of her Muslim veil.
- Woman kicked off bus for wearing veil - 2 weeks ago.....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Although I'll admit it was rather strange that 3 "friends" of the deceased bolted from NZ within 12 hours after the EQK.....it's no point speculating on why they were in NZ in the first place. No doubt PM John Key knows alot more than he's letting on and refuses to answer any question of the NZ media. Do I need to know the details? I'm sure John Key knows what he's doing and for good reason and that NZ Intelligence has full knowledge and is prevy to all that John Key knows.

CHCH is home to the largest Egyptian Muslim community in NZ. NZ have had in the past certain shall we say 3 particular undesirables among their small Afghani community in Auckland around the time some Israeli "Mossad" agents were sprung that caused some issues between our then Labor Govt and Israel quite some years back.

Australian and NZ immigration policies, as it stands, is not fool proof to investigating each and every application for residency of undesirable among our Muslim communities immigrating to our two countries. If the two countries are harbouring terrorist suspects that fell through the cracks then I'd want to share intelligence between our countries and Israel.

This is speculation of course but keep in mind American and Russian intelligence are crawling every where too, not just Israel.

new topics

top topics

join