It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SIS on trail of suspected Israeli spies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

SIS on trail of suspected Israeli spies

www.stuff.co.nz

EVENTS AFTER THE QUAKE

The response of the Israeli government to the three deaths appears extraordinary. In the hours after the 6.3 quake struck:

Prime Minister John Key fielded the first of four calls that day from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Israel's Ambassador in the South Pacific, Shemi Tzur, who is based in Australia, booked flights to Christchurch, where he visited the morgue.

Israel's civil defence chief left Israel for Christchurch.

A complete Israeli urban search and rescue squad was assembled and flown to Christchurch, arriving about th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well this is a wild story from new zealand. it appears israeli spies got smashed in the earthquake and left their dead comrade pinned in a van with 5 passports. some were in the country illegally. they also apparently used the quake as cover to infiltrate the new zealand police computer system.

now what on earth are the israelis doing in new zealand of all places? looking for the ring in mordor? i mean i know they have spies everywhere but why are they so interested in new zealand of all places? any thoughts?

www.stuff.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
well upon further investigation it appears the israelis are in new zealand to steal identities and forge passports. this wouldnt be the first time either. new zeland already launched diplomatic sanctions after they caught mossad stealing passports in 2004. they then used the passport to do the dubai assassination.

Former Israeli diplomat to New Zealand Zev William Barkan leads a life akin to that of novelist Frederick Forsyth's Jackal – emerging from the shadows only to be named by authorities in connection with various crimes before again disappearing. Barkan is still wanted in New Zealand as the alleged ringleader of an illegal passport scam in 2004; last year he was named as a suspect in the slaying of a Hamas operative in Dubai.

link

of course the israeli ambassador to new zealand had this to say:

Israeli Ambassador Shemi Tzur has dismissed as "science fiction" suspicions that agents of Israel's secret service, Mossad, had been caught up in the Christchurch earthquake in February. Mr Tzur, who is based in Canberra but flew into Christchurch hours after the earthquake, said he was "shocked and upset" that New Zealand's intelligence agencies would have such suspicions.

link

how mean of new zealand! im sure it is perfectly normal to be crushed by an act of god with 5 passports pinned to your body.

edit on 19-7-2011 by TheRepublic because: spell

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

His insistence that it was not in the national interest to comment on Israeli intelligence agency involvement, is quite the red flag.

Its an amazing story- wonder where it will lead.

edit on 19-7-2011 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

also of interest. it appears the ambassador himself drove the 3 surviving young spylets to the airport...

"I drove his three friends to the airport so they could go home. They were shocked and crying, they were just talking about their friends. "To suggest anything else, someone has been feeding you science fiction.

science fiction? well one would have to be an alien life form to leave their dead friend pinned under a giant section of concrete in a foreign country. i know if i was backpacking with one of my friends and this happened to them i would stay with the body until it went home. i see it as a matter of basic human dignity and respect.

but if i was a spy i would run to the ambassadors arms and haul ace out of dodge. it is quite obvious what happened here which makes the ambassador seem like a piece of science fiction...or at least bureaucratic hubris.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
From another stuff article - an op-ed piece:

.....but the fact that the US-New Zealand partnership forum was underway in Christchurch at the time [ie of the earthquake ATG] is reason for further speculation. It brought together a number of high ranking US officials including current and former assistant secretaries of state (the head of US homeland security, Janet Napolitano, was supposed to attend but pulled out late).

NZ Prime Minister will have to say more about spy claims

Maybe they were there to spy on the US mission??

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Nevermind... Im tired, its been a long day, and I misread.

Sorry.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Very interesting, first i have heard of this and yes i have to agree its all very suspicious. If Israel had another false flag attack planned the attaining of clean passports would be one of the last necessary requirements.
S&F for the heads up!
edit on 19-7-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

great video. look at the poo eating grin on the prime ministers face in the video! he said it wasn't in the national interest to discuss it. i guess netanyahu gave him a call and told him who was boss. still reading the article but good find.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

The only issue I have is its all coming to light from Pakistani ISI reports.

The SIS mention in the article I believe are the Security Intelligence Service of New Zealand not the Pakistani ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence).

edit on 19-7-2011 by UmbraSumus because: SIS / ISI .....even confused me in the end

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

lol - SIS, not ISI......

There are a bunch of SIS's - en.wikipedia.org...

the NZ one seems to be mainly recognised for bumbling .....en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
from wiki:

Key was born in Auckland, New Zealand, only son of George Key and Ruth Key (née Lazar), on 9 August 1961. His father was an immigrant from Britain, and a veteran of the Spanish Civil War and World War II.[2] He died of a heart attack in 1967. Key and his two sisters were raised in a state house in Christchurch by his Austrian-Jewish immigrant mother

link

and the plot thickens...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Religious views

Key attends church frequently but is agnostic when it comes to belief in God.[50][51] He has stated that he does not believe in life after death, and that he sees religion as 'doing the right thing'.[50] Key's wife, Bronagh (née Dougan) Key, is the daughter of Northern Irish emigrants of mixed religious descent.[52] Key is the third prime minister or premier of New Zealand (after Julius Vogel and Francis Bell) with Jewish ancestry.[53]

Looks like NZ is a hotbed of potential Zionist PM's....mind you one of them only lasted 16 days.....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Weird stuff...Lets add this to the weirdness...

Source:
benjaminfulford.net...

Benjamin Fulford..."There is extreme turbulence in world events as the campaign to oust the rogue cabal in control of the United States enters its final phase. One sign is a cut-off of some oil supplies to the U.S. regime, according to US military intelligence. Another is that Serbian operatives claim to have smuggled a nuclear weapon near BIS headquarters in Switzerland. Yet another is that the one million American Satanists are using earthquake weapon blackmail in an effort to force New Zealand to give them their South Island as a refuge. Meanwhile, promises of imminent mass arrests of cabal members continue to be repeated by high level sources but so far, the Washington D.C. criminal enterprise continues to create global mayhem."

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

So a whole bunch of weirdness for sure - and without a single shread of evidence to support it as usual.........you can find various threads on all those topics around the net - they have even less "evidence" than "chemtrails" - but at least they show the human race isn't lacking in imagination!! :lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
SAS patrolled near suspected Israeli spies
link

Lieutenant General Rhys Jones said he could ''categorically assure the people of New Zealand'' the SAS staff were not there to deal with an uncredited Israeli rescue squad. However, sources said the SAS had entered the zone to secure sensitive material belonging to the Israeli nationals now at the centre of the spying claims.

hmmm. so what is going on here? being the Key seems to be working in israels national interest, not new zealands, were they there to give the info back to mossad? or were they trying to secure it for themselves? i wonder what else he had on him.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
well upon further investigation it appears the israelis are in new zealand to steal identities and forge passports. this wouldnt be the first time either. new zeland already launched diplomatic sanctions after they caught mossad stealing passports in 2004. they then used the passport to do the dubai assassination.

This from another op-ed piece on Stuff:

Because of New Zealand's international reputation the passports are extremely valuable for intelligence services. New Zealand has this reputation for independence and autonomy... people trust New Zealand,"

Identity theft may have been the goal - so looking for dates and identities on gravestones - that sort of thing??

the 2004 situation mentions one of the Israeli's was wanted for identity theft of a cerebal palsy victim several years earlier.

Perhaps NZ's systems for establishing identity are a bit behind some larger states so it's easier to do this there??

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Perhaps NZ's systems for establishing identity are a bit behind some larger states so it's easier to do this there??

its either that or new zealand is known for being a very peaceful under the radar place. that would also make the passports valuable. if they tried waltzing around the middle east with US passports it would be much more suspicious. but a couple of backpackers from "new zealand"? they would slip right through.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2011 by UmbraSumus because: Sorted it out

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I remember hearing it on the radio station about the Israelis rescue team landing in chch and were refused access to the red zone.
Maybe they were hiding behind humanity help just to get to the deceased agent??

Prime Minister John Key has spoken to his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu after claims an Israeli search and rescue team was refused entry to Christchurch's inner-city cordon. Earlier today, the Government rejected Israeli media reports that Wellington refused Israel's offer to send a search and rescue team to Christchurch after the earthquake.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join