It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is REALLY In Your Food...(What the FDA doesn't want you to know)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As an obvious reminder to all of us that we need to beware of not just government, but ourselves, regarding processed foods, our water, and everything vital to living.......This recent example of a lowlife's all to giving nature reminds us that while we know we should eat right.....Freebies and fast foods handled by minimum wage employee's really might kill us!!

Okay, maybe that is a bit extreme, but at the least, could make us sick. So while this piece of editorial genius makes me want to hurl, I thought I should at least pass it around so the next time you want a Dollar Menu Cheeseburger, you might think twice. Or at the least, be a little nicer to to young Jose while he is preparing your chicken nuggets. And I thought Montsanto was the scariest thing out there!!

KRQE Alb MN Read Article...
Man indicted in semen-yogurt trickery

Better Article at Trapjuice

A New Mexico man was indicted Wednesday after allegedly handing out yogurt samples that were naturally flavored in a rather peculiar way. Anthony Garcia, 32, mixed his own bodily fluids with yogurt and handed it out to unsuspecting customers at a Sunflower Market in Albuquerque in January. No thanks sir, no need to try the miracle whip today.

Man Hands Out Samples of Semen-Tainted Yogurt

Not to stray off topic but if this isn't a good reason to consider Post Birth Gene Eradication then I don't know what is!!

edit on 19-7-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this is going to happen from time to time. It is probably very rare, but when your food is being prepared by someone in a restaurant, you run the risk of some nut job putting some junk in there.

This happened in my city many years ago. A guy was putting his semen in the refried beans at a Mexican restaurant.

What can you do? Worry about it and never eat out because of fear? That would be silly.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yeah, you are right. I recently found out that food handler's (in my state, Oklahoma) are NOT REQUIRED to wear any type of hand protection like gloves while preparing food.

Is it just me or is that crazy??

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

After this guys done his time in a Federal Penitentiary I am sure he will have enjoyed plenty of semen samples without any yogurt as a side. Ah justice sometimes your really ironic.

edit on 19-7-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Eating out is risky. Honestly, I am much more worried about hydrogenated oils and other government-endorsed poisons than some individual weirdo doing something to the food.

But McDonald's?? Nobody in their right mind would eat at McDonald's under any circumstances (OK, maybe... maybe if you are starving and there is no crabgrass or horse manure nearby
).

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sad to say this, but it's documented fact that MEXICANS like to SPIT in America's food:

El Cotixan Mexican Restaurant-San Diego-Serra Mesa Location SPITTING ON FOOD San Diego, California

mexicans spitting in white peoples food

Spit in food happens more than you think

Now they wack their pud on it...

Don't get me wrong, other races have done this too... but Mexicans are notorious for it. Every time I order fast food... I watch from the counter. But now we have them assaulting us in the markets. I'm so happy there aren't any mexicans working at my Sunflower market!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm not trying to derail your thread, but your title is a little misleading.

I was expecting a thread of GMO's or industrial strength acids in my McNuggets (there's a thread about that I believe). But, in this case, the state Health Department did warn the public and I doubt they were trying to hide the existence of man chowder in the yogurt.

And hopefully these are isolated, and....minimal occurences. Not something being done in every McD's. I say that with some hesitation...

Jus' Sayin.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Yeah....It was a joke... the FDA part anyway. The title itself is accurate

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

Ah. Well I didn't mean it in a rude way, I thought you were being serious. I was just wondering how you got the FDA hiding it part....

Sarcasm is hard to pick up online

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

No worries.. And I forget that sometimes about sarcasm in text/internet!!!!!

FDA aside, this is disgusting and like you, our food supply is something I do take seriously, and just wanted to remind people to do so.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Its called sauce.

What a sick joke this country has become.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You have no idea how I can relate to this thread. Several days ago I got released from the hospital on a five day stay. Was diagnosed with Salmonella poisoning. Yup, in Oklahoma.

Went to Sonic for breakfast. Me and my other half got sick fairly immediately. I'll spare everyone the symptoms. It was awful. Thank God for pain medication.

No more fast food for me. I'm done.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OKAY...That is just NASTY! OMG!

I am curious about one thing...how...did he get it into the yogurt? Did he bring it with him in a container? Minute man behind the counter?? How does one do some thing like that?!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow now that's the art of trolling..but lets all be honest here who would accept yogurt from a Mexican? a Mexican is the last person I'd expect giving out yogurt samples.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
hope he gets locked up for awhile and some inmates force-feed him semen.

Scumbag.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

See that is exactly what I was saying about them not wearing gloves. Cooking food to the right temperature and gloving up is just common courtesy.

Damn and I love Sonic.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how they found out there was semen in it??????
Did someone see him do it???
Did she (Ugh God forbid) taste it???
How the hell would they know to test the yoghurt???

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me this guys immigration status? So I profile, it is a good tool.
I would like to know more of his past since Nancy P and the dems think they are all sweethearts.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This guy should have been aborted. The 'load' that made this guy should have been shot into a cup of yogurt and then drank by his mother instead of being used to create this bum..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

One of the articles I read said the customer "had exquisite taste buds" "She told the cops she thought it had a body fluid in it"

So yes, I guess women never forget the taste right??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join