It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured on Singapore Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

UFO just appeared above Singapore sky, about an hour ago, this is July 13, 2011 11:00 PM. This is pretty massive over 8-10 objects formed a V shape hovering on the sky. My God that is a lot. By Facebook | UFO Global

Well, this is an interesting video. I'm not too sure what to think on this, it appears as if all the lights are moving independently of each other and are moving in all directions so that to me would rule out any sort of lanterns, IMO.

There is some interesting movement going on and I am wondering what others here think of it.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

ETA: Found another source.

UFO Casebook

Published: 4:21 PM 7/14/2011
Singapore, Japan - 07-13-11

We run a UFO facebook page called UFO Global Reporting Center, purely because we are UFO believers.

This footage was sent to me by our friends in Singapore. The event occurred just tonight about 2 hours ago.

We have already put it up on YouTube.

Observer (our friend) was on his way home after pubbing, he lives on the 4th floor, and as he arrived at his door he looked to the building in front of his apartment, and he saw this object.

He does not carry a digital camera, but he uses IPhone 3G, so he recorded it.

edit on 19-7-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Good post pred, the camera angle isn't that great though =/

link   
I have no idea what to make of this.

Just for the hell of it though I will say that this is swamp gas....no wait..... RC Planes.
edit on 19-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

link   
They look exactly like lanterns to me

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Pretty hard to miss if you're in Singapore..But really, this could just be some lanterns.

I'd be interested to see any other videos of this sighting.

thanks!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I see absolutely nothing that looks even remotely like a UFO. I do see what could be lights on the building next door.

IMO

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

You forgot those pesky Chinese Lanterns.

They have earned their spot...

Nice Video OP

S&F (which from me, probably means it will be debunked in seconds).

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So, everybody think there lanterns eh. Well this year in brighton the new year saw 100,000s of lanterns go up and you know the thing about lanterns is that they go up move around and then they fall, these looked stationary to me.

I'm not totally rejecting the idea but lets see what other people make of this.

edit on 19-7-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'll give you a flag for your bravery posting a;
typical post which contain a typical camera filming UFO angle.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Come on guys its clearly Nibiru

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dont think it's lanterns this time, maybe lights on a building or I dunno.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Looks fake to me...

Right in the beginning when you can still see the white wall on the left side, all the lights jump around. It looks like more bad motion tracking. I think this is CGI.

Also, the building lights in the very beginning look fake. It looks like they used a still photograph, not a video.

Actually, there is several things that don't look right with this.. I am going to analyze it more.
edit on 19-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Independently moving lights on a stationary building? I thought it was at first glance but they move around.

I would like a picture of the scene in daylight to be sure though.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I guess it is possible, but, you have to remember it is filmed with a rolling shutter camer on the iPhone. It makes things distorted and look all funny.

I don't know, looks too 'crappy' to be CGI IMO, I've been proven wrong though...

Pred...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I dont think those objects were necessarily chinese lanterns. They easily couldve been a reflection on the person filmings window, or even lights from another building. There is no perspective to see where these lights are exactly.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

No amount of rolling shutter will make the lights jump around like that at 0:05. Rolling shutter just means the camera is capturing line by line. So everything on the same lines should move the same. The lights all jump around yet the wall on the same lines stays in place. Looks like really bad motion tracking.

The focus looks way off too...it looks fake. This is supposed to be from an iPhone?? I've never seen an iPhone have so much depth of field. The wall is out of focus but the lights are in focus... iPhones generally have a large focal length, and the video is showing a small one.

I KNOW this is fake...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

Good post pred, the camera angle isn't that great though =/

Yeah and the iPhone 3G doesn't take the best videos, especially when you don't have a steady hand. I need to upgrade my iPhone too

Sweet video none the less

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Do you have an iPhone 3G? If you do, can you do me a favor? Can you record a video of some lights at night, maybe just a street light, or the moon, or some light surrounded by darkness, and move your camera around quickly, and try to reproduce the motion blur you see in this video?

I have a feeling the motion blur is fake, and I need to do a test. I already found another iPhone 3G video with lights in darkness, and I don't see motion blur as much as shown in the UFO video. I just need to see another video with faster movement. If you can do that you would be doing us all a favor.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Cool video Pred...

What bothers me is that it's filmed through a window. So it could be reflections.

Of what? I do not know !

Hopefully, someone will jump on this thread with more info as to what it could be. Flagging.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Watch this video from about 2min00secs. Simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join