posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
Some time ago on ATS there was a thread about the Banker`s Charter from the late 1800`s or early 1900`s. I think it mentioned the following:
Lend the largest amount of money for the highest rate for the shortest time.
Keep distracting the public with other events while taking their money.
"Look at the left hand when the conjurer wants you to look at the right hand."
I was discussing the fact that the News International story is now filling vast amounts of newstime/newspaper headlines with my friend, who said that
real newsworthy issues are not in the forefront of the news i.e. more than 50% of BBC TV News discussing News International.
News International is simply a TV and newspaper chain. So what if they go under. However, hidden behind the current News International headlines we
have the following
1. Greece is expected to default on loans.
2. US has been downgraded by S and P.
3. Gold price surges in anticipation of financial collapse.
4. Fukushima continues.
5. Japan will close down it`s nuclear power programme over the next few years.
6. Iran accelerates it`s nuclear programme.
7. US gives frozen Libyan funds to rebels - whover the rebels are.
The newspaper/TV chain story - for that it what it is - could merely be a distraction for the public while banks perform the final manoevres prior to
a complete breakdown in the global financial system. The nuclear industry and Mrs Clinton may be enjoying the distraction.