It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness Around Atlantis - Strange Red Orb Appears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's been awhile since I recorded any ISS footage so last night I thought I would see if anything was going on. Started off slow and then I dozed off for a few minutes, when I woke back up there was another cool light show going on, a few seconds later a red orb pops up on the scene and starts flashing for quite awhile. Lucky I feel asleep with the record button on so I kept watching. The original footage is about 46 minutes long so I edited out all of the borne stuff.

The red orb shows up a few times so I highly recommend that you watch the whole video. I zoom in a few times to try and get a better look. This light show is awesome, I'm glad I hit the record button last night. I have no clue what this could be, but I do know that it is not apart of the ISS or the Atlantis. Anyway, check it out and enjoy.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
tail light
2nd line

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Looks kinda fake with all the red blue green colors flying around, what do I know though

could it of been Atlantis floating behind the earth blocking the sun making the entire shuttle dark?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
Looks kinda fake with all the red blue green colors flying around, what do I know though

could it of been Atlantis floating behind the earth blocking the sun making the entire shuttle dark?

those flashy lights happen every time it gets dark(loss of signal). Though I have never seen the shuttle go dark like in the start of the video.
edit on 19-7-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
it looks to me like a light on atlantis itself.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
tail light
2nd line

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2f0e3a0b40.png[/atsimg]

To the OP,
I dunno what that is but thank you for recording this and keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose

I can promise you it's not fake. I have the original footage and will share it with anyone who want to see it. But you will need Camtasia Studio 6 or higher, the file is 1.7GB.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

tail light
2nd line

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2f0e3a0b40.png[/atsimg]

To the OP,
I dunno what that is but thank you for recording this and keep up the good work!

Too funny!
Gave you a star for a much needed laugh! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

tail light
2nd line

Directional, making a right turn up ahead.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it a different camera angle or something? Because if not then it has to be on the shuttle itself. If you were to superimpose a ghost image of the shuttle outline before it goes dark in the frame at the exact camera angle after it goes dark, the red flicker is still within the boundaries of the shuttle. If that made sense at all.

Speaking of ghost image... maybe it's a ghost haunting the shuttle

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Elenin heading our way.....So it is a dwarf star! thats why its their last mission ...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

those flashy lights happen every time it gets dark(loss of signal)

You state the 'loss of signal' as though this is a confirmed fact of what causes these light shows? Can you point me in the right direction to threads that have discussed this or are you guessing?

RTS, should have have kept the thread together in one collection as it's fascinating

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by StvUK

You state the 'loss of signal' as though this is a confirmed fact of what causes these light shows? Can you point me in the right direction to threads that have discussed this or are you guessing?

RTS, should have have kept the thread together in one collection as it's fascinating

too lazy to find a thread. but just watch the iss live feed, every time they start losing their signal all those flashes appear. its a repeatable observation is all i'm saying.

I think its like "tv snow', or even the camera trying to compensate for low light or something... most likely "tv snow".. though.

-- im not talking about that orange light though, jsut the flickery jibberish lights

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

too lazy to find a thread. but just watch the iss live feed, every time they start losing their signal all those flashes appear. its a repeatable observation is all i'm saying.

I think its like "tv snow', or even the camera trying to compensate for low light or something... most likely "tv snow".. though.

-- im not talking about that orange light though, jsut the flickery jibberish lights

Thanks for watching. I can tell you that this is not "tv snow". Sometimes these flashes never appear at all when the lights go out. Also there is footage of the same flashes being seen while all of the lights are on which is why I rule that out.

This light is different, it's almost as though it's trying it's best to stay lite as long as possible. The person who suggested that this might be a brake or tail light is just funny. At first I thought it might engine test, but I don't think they would be doing something like while the shuttle is docked.

Live footage now www.nasa.gov... no flashes yet but watching to see.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Someone asked if I would upload the uncut version of this video. I can't upload more than 15min on youtube so I had to post this on a different site. Again this is 46mins of video. The orb first appears at around 15:45, 19:07, 24:17 33:37 and then finally 35:50 enjoy

View the uncut version: www.onlinemarketingadvisors.com...
edit on 20-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Follow RTS's initial 2 page thread on this as I think it might convince you otherwise

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Follow RTS's initial 2 page thread on this as I think it might convince you otherwise

www.abovetopsecret.com...

convince me otherwise that its not a repeatable observation...? im confused. what am I supposed to be convinced of?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

convince me otherwise that its not a repeatable observation...? im confused. what am I supposed to be convinced of?

Astronauts witnessing 'tv snow'? Really?

top topics

join