It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch Attacked During MP's Questioning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
With a foam PIE!

Hahaha personally I think it would have been better if it was a mace or a large hammer but hey one can wish, right. To be honest this just goes to show how this scandal is fast becoming a joke.

A protester who has tried to attack Rupert Murdoch as he was being questioned by MPs has been named as comedian Jonnie Marbles by Sky sources.

Sky news

Guess it was a PR stunt.

ALS
edit on 19-7-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hate to tell ya this, but this has posted a few times already. Unless this guy is constantly getting attacked today

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

MPs suspended their questioning of Rupert Murdoch for 15 minutes after a protester lunged towards him wielding a shaving foam pie.

The session had been going for two hours when the man rushed forward from the public gallery towards the News Corp chairman and chief executive.

He was fought off by a group of people including Mr Murdoch's wife Wendi Deng, who was also in the public gallery.

The alleged perpetrator was identified on Twitter as Jonnie Marbles

BBC

ALS

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If I hear that man's name one more time...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned Rupert Murdoch is a piece of trash... but there is no way I can support anyone who would attack an elderly man...even with a shaving cream pie. What's next for the comic? Sneak attack on puppies?

new topics

top topics

join