It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burn Patient treated for free by Israeli doctors turns into suicide bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
True Story from Snopes

I was instrumental in establishing the Israeli National Skin Bank, which is the largest in the world. The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations.

This skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery. This is how I was asked to supply skin for an Arab woman from Gaza , who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her. Usually, such atrocities happen among Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.

We supplied all the needed Homografts for her treatment. She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Prof. Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza . She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.

One day she was caught at a border crossing wearing a suicide belt.

She meant to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life.

It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her.

This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel .It is not a territorial conflict. This is a civilizational conflict, or rather a war between civilization & barbarism.

Bibi (Netanyahu) gets it, Obama does not.

I have never written before asking to please forward onwards, so that as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.

Dr Arieh Eldad

Before I am accused of being just another Zionist flunky I would like to emphasize my anger towards the Israeli’s over incidents like the USS Liberty and the many well documented active espionage rings which go far beyond routine influence peddling and intelligence gathering but if you cant see that a democratic nation of relatively good people faces an existential threat from a barbarous enemy I hope this one anecdote will set you on the path to this realization.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
More Israeli lie's and propaganda.
I cant believe the story.
For starers He LIES about how the girl was burnt. It was a gas explosion that burnt her and not her family.
So if the good Dr can lie about that what else is he Lying about.
This is pure Israeli propaganda yet again.
edit on 19-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The title should be changed to the more accurate "Muslim Burn Patient treated for free by Israeli doctors turns into Jihad Attacker"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
SIGH. Those folks over there are all hopeless. Both sides are a hopeless case.

The best the world can hope for is that the both of them eventually become extinct and are just old history.

You can guarantee that they will never drop their silly beliefs and religious nonsense, so the only peace over there will come via their extinction. Idiots.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

First of all the story itself seems like complete rubbish. The source is also questionable at best. If this was even written by the real Arieh Eldad, here is some info from his Wiki page. He is ex IDF. I bet he was the guy who treated victims of white phosphorus burns. He seems like a real hardliner, he even organized protests against the withdrawals that were promised in 2005. He also publicly requested that Arabs not be allowed in certain parts of Israel/Palestine. Of course the source is wiki so take it with a grain of salt.

Arieh Eldad

Eldad is a Revisionist Zionist who believes in the ideas of Zionist philosopher Zeev Jabotinsky. Eldad supports the right of Jews to live in any part of the Land of Israel and opposes any surrender of Israeli sovereignty to the PLO. Eldad opposes the creation of any Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan River and called its possibility a "disaster". The creation of a Palestinian state in Judea and Samaria would lead, Eldad believes, to a Hamas-run center of terror within three days of Israeli transfer of the land. Furthermore, Eldad believes that the State of Israel will never have peace with the Arabs.[3] On his Zionism, Eldad stated that "I belong to this part of the Jewish people that believes the Land of Israel belongs to the People of Israel." In a university lecture, he questioned, "how did we [the Jewish people] become so distorted as to say the Arabs have a right to our land?" On "occupation," he posits that "the only occupation I know of is the Arab occupation of the Land of Israel in the seventh century... If I am an occupier in Hebron, I am an occupier in Tel Aviv..." The Balfour Declaration, the White Papers, the United Nations recognition of the State of Israel - all these, Eldad believes, are not the sources of the Jewish right to the Land of Israel, but "only recognition of our right."[3]

edit on 19-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
First of all the story itself seems like complete rubbish. The source is also questionable at best. If this was even written by the real Arieh Eldad, here is some info from his Wiki page. He is ex IDF. I bet he was the guy who treated victims of white phosphorus burns. He seems like a real hardliner, he even organized protests against the withdrawals that were promised in 2005. He also publicly requested that Arabs not be allowed in certain parts of Israel/Palestine. Of course the source is wiki so take it with a grain of salt.

The story sounds like rubbish because it comes from a self professed zionist .. it seesm like you did some work digging into Eldad, did you bother to dig into the sotry at all?

Heres a non "zionist" source:

Seattle Times

Israeli officials were particularly troubled by the attempted suicide bombing. They said Palestinian militants from the Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade recruited a 21-year-old woman who had been given permission to cross into Israel for treatment of severe burns suffered last year when a household gas canister exploded.

The woman, identified as Wafa Samir Ibrahim Bass, had made previous visits without incident to Soroka Hospital in the southern desert town of Beersheva, Israeli authorities said.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

If the Seattle Times story is true (which I doubt it is due to the timing and convenience of when this happened), then it is a shame and I am glad she was stopped. If this is true I am willing to bet the farm that there is more to this story than what we are being told. The burns were probably not from "when a household gas canister exploded" as the story said and may have been from the hands of Israeli settlers or IDF which may have driven her to the act that she was accused of attempting. I don't want to seem stubborn or unwilling to believe, I condemn any acts of terrorism no matter what. It's just that the Israeli government is well known for fabricating stories like these as a publicity stunt.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by SirMike

If the Seattle Times story is true (which I doubt it is due to the timing and convenience of when this happened), then it is a shame and I am glad she was stopped. If this is true I am willing to bet the farm that there is more to this story than what we are being told. The burns were probably not from "when a household gas canister exploded" as the story said and may have been from the hands of Israeli settlers or IDF which may have driven her to the act that she was accused of attempting. I don't want to seem stubborn or unwilling to believe, I condemn any acts of terrorism no matter what. It's just that the Israeli government is well known for fabricating stories like these as a publicity stunt.

What do you mean if the story is true ... here, let me help you use Google

Wafa, who is from a Gaza refugee camp, claimed she always wanted to be a martyr. She says the Israelis kill and maim her people and she wants to do the same to them.

Only two months earlier, Wafa's family wrote a thank-you note on her behalf to Soroka hospital in the southern Israeli town of Beersheba.

They thanked doctors and nurses, especially Igor Resnik and nurse Mazal, for their "great efforts and wonderful, warm attitude" in helping Wafa survive burns over 45 percent of her body. A gas cooker had blown up while she was making dinner, burning her everywhere except her face.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
And here she is.
Look at how frustrated she is when the bomb doesn't go off...poof, nothing happens...Allah hu acbar.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This is a case of biting the hand which feeds you. I must seriously question this womans mental health if she was honestly planning on detonating the bomb belt in the hospital which gave here a skin graft. I'm happy that she failed, however the two different source articles you posted are contradictary. One states that her parents burned her and the other stated that it was a gas canister which blew up and burned her. I'd regard the seattle-times piece as far more reliable than the snopes article.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Oh, another excuse. "She is mentally ill".

Well, here is another case of two suicide bombers, using false medical documents, trying to kill Jews.

www.terrorism-info.org.il...

oh wait, there is much more.

www.mfa.gov.il... de=print

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Ummm... Nice to see you are on the attack. It wasn't meant to be an excuse but rather an attack on her character. After all she attempted to detonate a bomb in the hospital that gave her a skin graft.

Jeez one would think you are rather obsessed with me. You even attempt to flare up a debate when I express my condemnation. Talk about giving a dog a bone and having him bite your hand.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Reminds me of the story about 2 Terrorists Moms showing off family pictures.

Terrorist mom #1: "Is that Akmed?"

Terrorist mom #2: Yes it is.

Terrorist mom #1: Wow they blow up so fast.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 second edit rule

join