It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone just attacked Murdoch at the Commons Committee

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by minto
hahaha!
Is this is wife? She looks like a secret ninja bodyguard.. O__o'

Omg .. thats his wife

he is like 90 yrs old more than the Playboy founder
i guess corrupted rich people attract a lot of young woman
im sure they are like .. "a few more yrs with granpa and im billionaire"
edit on 7/19/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What where they talking about at the time, it may have been a ploy get get out the hot seat and regroup?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH look at all their faces!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And So are the Days of Our Lives.

This story is getting more dramatic by the minute.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Video of attack

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Like I said in another thread, it's kind of ridiculous that they all freak out the way they do. They're all pompous harpies and buffoons. If you were listening to just the audio, you would think someone is about to get stabbed. They all sound traumatized. "Oh dear oh dear, oh my lord, lets take a 15 minute break guys. Someone get me some valium, this is tragic, I need to take a deep breath."

I can't believe anyone would have sympathy for this man. He is the scum of the earth and represents everything that is wrong with this world.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by minto
hahaha!
Is this is wife? She looks like a secret ninja bodyguard.. O__o'

The things money can buy
That reminds me to fill my lottery.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Some would but I feel that would be best served up by the people that were affected and not by some activist who apparently got a pie (Not paint) through security, all that for some fame imo.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Tho I lean cynically towards the notion that this was orchestrated by News International to get the sympathy vote.. I can not help but chuckle to myself that Murdoch got a pie in the face... *priceless*

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow! It sounded like wifey actually made good contact!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is a very British thing . I for one thought it was very welcome at this farce. I wonder if Murdoch had a copy of these questions.(I know he did)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i wish he had used something that stained and wouldn't come off without excessive washing. like literally stained his skin. maybe some type of ink paste? idk, but i'm sure there's something like that.

i would've used blue so he would look like braveheart for the rest of the hearing.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I can't believe some of you support the criminal assault on Rupert Murdoch by a malcontent. Whether you agree with Murdoch's politics or business the fact remains that he was testifying before a committee of Parliament. I've heard that they have already had to install a partition to protect Parliament from the public. Won't be long before stunts like this cause them to ban the public from such events and relegate them to anterooms with TV screens. That would be a great achievement for open Government where you can only see what the director wants you to see. If it comes to that you might as well stay home and watch it there as you will no longer get to observe the sausage being made in all its gory details.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

This is normal stunts like this have been happening for decades probably even longer. It was shaving cream not a assult

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I wasn't to worried about what was used as where it was use. I would think a certain amount of civility should be in order. Some respect for the institution whether the members deserve it or not.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Apparently the Metropolitan police are holding the attacker in custardy.
While they wait for word from the Clown Prosecution Service.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Apparently the Metropolitan police are holding the attacker in custardy.
While they wait for word from the Clown Prosecution Service.

Lol
Im don't think people from outside the uk get how these thing are normal there nothing civil about it.
Watch the lords go at it on cspan sometime. I'm surprised they don't all start throwing custard pies

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah, Two Jags and the egg thrower is probably my fave.

Although I had a bit more respect for Dennis Skinner throwing down the mace. (gutsy bloke, him).

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Like I said in another thread, it's kind of ridiculous that they all freak out the way they do. They're all pompous harpies and buffoons. If you were listening to just the audio, you would think someone is about to get stabbed. They all sound traumatized. "Oh dear oh dear, oh my lord, lets take a 15 minute break guys. Someone get me some valium, this is tragic, I need to take a deep breath."

That pie could just as easily have been a weapon. They have every reason to be alarmed.

I can't believe anyone would have sympathy for this man. He is the scum of the earth and represents everything that is wrong with this world.

I agree...resorting to assaulting another person is reprehensible. Johnnie marbles is a certified idiot and loon.
He should be jailed for 10 years.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join