It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is still Annunaki influence TODAY on Earth believe it or not. LIGHT read for you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ENKIS CURRENT DAY INFLUENCE

The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés,

www.halexandria.org...

ENLIL CURRENT DAY INFLUENCES

Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts.

www.halexandria.org...

Abraham (Hebrew: אַבְרָהָם (help·info), Modern: Avraham, Tiberian: ʼAḇrāhām, Arabic: إبراهيم‎, Ibrāhīm, ʼAbrəham, Greek: Aβραάμ), whose birth name was Abram, is the eponym of the Abrahamic religions, among which are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. According to both the Hebrew Bible[2] and the Qur'an, Abraham is the forefather of many tribes, including the Ishmaelites, Israelites, Midianites, Edomites, and others.[2] Abraham was a descendant of Noah's son, Shem.[3][4] Christians and Muslims believe that Jesus was a descendant of Abraham, while Muslims believe that Muhammad was also a descendant, through Ishmael.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

[color=gold]
Basically I made this thread because many people dont even understand the last war between these to and how the who won effects TODAYS WORLD. So I figured I would try to share so some can see their influences are still effecting todays global cultures.

Q1
How do you think the world would be today if ENKI had influenced the current times MORE. Now I must add that ENKI still has influence but it seems somewhat hidden. But the use of the various Egyptian symbols on Earth in its various global gov. systems monies (theres even a pyramid on the us dollar) and the use of the FIREBIRDS in various forms is kind of a sign that ENKI has influenced part of the world.

Q2
Are you ok with the influences that ENLIL has had on Earth with those mentioned above as Abrahms descendents including JESUS CHRIST and if so why.

To me it just seems that big brother ENLIL won the last altercation between these too and his messages have been influencing since then. To add more I wonder if another altercation will occure on Earth between the 2s followers and bloodlines.

With this reading you can see clearly that in the ancient Human past the Annunaki were influencing todays culture, whether from LORD ENKI or LORD ENLIL perspective. Maybe thats why there seems to be data suggesting that the pyramids were built with OTHER technological supports because they were. I really feel that this power struggle between these 2 brothers and their followers for controll of Earth is still in play. And if it is then maybe we will see again the Enkis as I will call them come to interact with the Enlils of Earth.

OR maybe DADDY ANU will just FIX THE WHOLE PROBLEM AND SEND ANOTHER BROTHER OR SISTER who can find the midpoints of these 2 brothers. That would be nice

Be well
NAMASTE*******

Thoughts?

edit on 7/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You ALL DO SEE that JESUS is decendent of the who was influenced by ENLIL, just to add.
To go further as we are outta box how would ENKIS following descendent be viewed??????? TODAY!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think you posted this in the wrong forum? Shouldn't nonsense like this that makes us all look like ignorant morons be posted in the grey area?

Either way, I hope you find the help or answers you need. Nothing you posted is true for obvious reasons, none of which you would understand or even acknowledge as your too far gone.......

And people wonder why we can't be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Very well my friend thank you for taking the data as best as you can, just remember the next time you spend some money or look at a fire bird where its all comming from. As far as too far gone your current evaluations of the may say this but as always only 1 who can understand me is the who created me. ( I AM YOU AS YOU ARE ME) I also know that some will come and hate on ANNUAIK threads for whatever reason and thats cool as well. It only shows truth to the whole matter. I dont know how this data gets all the negative energy it gets but maybe some in current controll dont like it. But it makes sense tho send and send love messengers and they get overwhelmed and even destroyed.. Send destroyer to deliever messages and see how it works this time with the swords. If still ignorance then......

Be well

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

A Big Star & Flag for you and for the synchronicity!

I'm readign right in these days "The Lost Book of God Enki!"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thank you Arken I will take a look as well into that data. I know this topic is sensitive for many. I just read so much and seen that there are many similarities between ancient data and current data that is embedded within many religious teachings of today. SO I try to share the data I find to help answer many questions. It just seems many wish not to look deeper into it or it scares them. I think it would help out more minds if there was better clarity but as I said many wish not to look due to fear so they deny what may not even be ignorance.

Thanks again for your input and data shared

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think it is all explained pretty well in Genesis.

When they butchered the bible in translation, I think the westerners who translated it did not understand the old testamant too well and that info was uncensored. Unlike the rest.

I bet in hindsight they wish they did. (censor) as it is kind of like a missing link in the geneological chain.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I think you posted this in the wrong forum? Shouldn't nonsense like this that makes us all look like ignorant morons be posted in the grey area?

Either way, I hope you find the help or answers you need. Nothing you posted is true for obvious reasons, none of which you would understand or even acknowledge as your too far gone.......

Huh? What "obvious" reasons? Not so obvious after all.

Really, how can We be taken seriously when people come in and post, saying something is not true "for obvious reasons," and it is as clear as mud, this "obviousness."

Frankly, I do believe Enki and Enlil were both involved with Our planet. I enjoyed The Terra Papers (linked in My sig) as a "fill in" for the Sumerian writings.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
I bet in hindsight they wish they did. (censor) as it is kind of like a missing link in the geneological chain.

I agree with that totally. They may have wanted to but the intelligence involved made the books data so that if too much is subtracted the great books look like superfairytales. So they struggled with censoring it in many parts as one part of a story would be reiterated in future reads which would cause the reader to look for previous data that had been takin out, forcing the reader to question them who managed the great books at those times. Good point there my friend- they wish.

Thanks for your input in the thread

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you and I like the thought of looking at it like that with the Terra papers, using one bit of data to reinforce other to find clarity somehow in this mess of data we have to personally sift thru only to find truth. this is why I try to evaluate ALL the greatbooks from various religions because truth fragments are embedded within them.

Be well

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think more so they missed it completely due to ignorance. They were not privy to the real truth. The key lies in genesis. They had miniscule understanding at the time, especially of the old testament.

I agree about not taking too much out to not raise suspician but in this case of genesis they missed it.

If they had of taken it out there would be many secrets we would not know today and the bible would have actually made a lot more sense.

just my view

edit on 19-7-2011 by guessing because: spelling correction

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

It makes sense. I just give them so much credit that they knew but perhaps as you stated they didnt and overlooked data that would of omitted any thought of Ancient Alien history related to humanity. Which would of allowed the mental strongholds on the minds of many who dont know to stay in place.

Thanks again for your input guessing

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I would imagine that only scholars and aristrocrats would have been privy to any esoteric information.
remember when they burned witches at the stake?

Is this related to the OP. you bet.

How is that for removing the truth.... Less than 600 years ago, some of the last of a line were persecuted.

I am sure that the original lines are so diluted and contaminated that only occasionally a historic person is born that is a throwback to the original lines. Not sure on the science of this but in lamens terms that how I see it.

The human race is way older than we are lead to believe.

edit on 19-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm readign right in these days "The Lost Book of God Enki!"
reply to post by Arken

I bought a 1955 airsteam travel trailer and inside I found several of Sitchins original paperback books. I've been reading them, but mostly curious if there is a market for the books.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you and I like the thought of looking at it like that with the Terra papers, using one bit of data to reinforce other to find clarity somehow in this mess of data we have to personally sift thru only to find truth. this is why I try to evaluate ALL the greatbooks from various religions because truth fragments are embedded within them.

Be well

Most welcome. [smile]

I tend to believe the Terra Papers more and suspect that the "history" (a dying planet in need of gold) was supplied to the Humans as a sympathy-ploy to motivate Them to labor. The Papers make more sense to me.

Either way, Enki and Enlil did exist, Enki created Humans, Enlil destroyed (most) Humans, and somewhere along the line, history was erased and memory, too - as outlined in the Papers. This would explain why Egypt seemed to go from very primitive to the height of its glory "overnight" and it started at its pinnacle and deteriorated slowly through the years.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I tend to believe the Terra Papers more and suspect that the "history" (a dying planet in need of gold) was supplied to the Humans as a sympathy-ploy to motivate Them to labor. The Papers make more sense to me.

Either way, Enki and Enlil did exist, Enki created Humans, Enlil destroyed (most) Humans, and somewhere along the line, history was erased and memory, too - as outlined in the Papers. This would explain why Egypt seemed to go from very primitive to the height of its glory "overnight" and it started at its pinnacle and deteriorated slowly through the years.

So do I.

I think we (earth/humans) are layers and layers and layers and layers removed from the origin of "energy evolved consciousness intelligence creator/creation".

There are galaxies/worlds far older then earth that most likely have developed life millions of years before our galaxy even formed.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

well here you go again. mouthing off as usual. its very easy to be derogatory towards others that dont share your views. and i'll bet you cant back up your claim that none of it is true. if its so obvious that none of it is true, then it should be easy to explain why.
so go ahead and enlighten us mere mortals
or is this yet another post of yours where you insult people, tell them their wrong yet dont back it up with any facts???

top topics

join