It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch's Reptilian Hand? WTF!!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i've seen this before, it's terminal......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e65f8ab25420.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
i've seen this before, it's terminal......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e65f8ab25420.jpg[/atsimg]

That came from the movie "District 9"...watch it sometime and you will see the close resemblance

www.therpf.com...
farm4.static.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i thought the same thing when i googled "district 9 hand" on google images and then posted it here

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It looks incredible, becausr it is incredible.
Even tho this guy is nothing more then a lowlife highscociety bastard, this vid shows a weak old man's hand with pigment spots.

Check your grandparents. They have the same. The pointy hands and fingers is due to the angle the pic has been shot.

As far as the signature goes...? Come on people!!! Be realistic!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Anyone who says this is an illusion based on "smudging" or "ink bleeding" is ridiculous. Come on. It looks like a freaking claw. Doesn't take a genius to spot that.

Whether it's fake or not is the question. Like, intentionally, fake. Not "Oh maybe the ink from the papers smudged to perfectly make a reptilian claw."
,m,
Interesting thread. Will be following this along, hoping to see some better explanations for this current "anomaly".

Rupert Murdoch doesn't need claws to be an alien, just look at his track record, might as well be a demon.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I still think that "WTF" and "What the F**k" spelled out are the exact same thing. Sad ATS decided to allow it, tarnishing the credibility of the whole Board. While civility is a sign of intelligence, this is a sign of immaturity.

On topic -
Just another example of the dumbing down of society by YouTube Posters.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Not even the Reptilians would associate themselves with Murdoch! He is more cockroach than lizard.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
that is t total bull ##SNIP##
probably that news paper trying to get allot of attention.
edit on Wed Jul 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
LOL check out the claw shape the lady beside him is making with her hand in this picture

SOURCE
edit on 19-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: source

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Don't you dare play this down!

Apparantly, a technology that masks them. It is not perfect, but nor are all the videos you've seen about them.

They are low quality, a slow frame rate, but it is all about the rate and that's why this is important.

A still image has a minimum frame rate of one frame per ever and with the fact that the light from Murdoch travelled through a pane of glass, could reveal a potential flaw in the 'mask'.

I'm not here to push the reptilian stuff onto anybody, but I believe that there are at least members in high society that aren't exactly human.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So we have an old guy with really ugly hands and too many liver spots.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
What's really crazy about this is someone just posted a link to the video about a "Lizard Man" wreaking havoc in a small town. His description is 7ft tall, with 3 plump fingers. Go figure. Start the video at 2:00 minutes

reply to post by Bonified Ween

Expired already...

edit on 19-7-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

His hand looks quite normal, imo

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I used to have a hand like that ...

... but it offended me ...

... so I cut it OFF ...

... it grew back humanoid

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

LOL check out the claw shape the lady beside him is making with her hand in this picture SOURCE

Yes, but, more importantly, look at Murdoch's shapeshifting nose. It has a hook......lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Didn't even have to watch the video...

Debunked:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews

His hand looks quite normal, imo

You know, until this thread, I never realized how much Murdoch is starting to look like Elmer Fudd.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Sorry. He has real hands.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I apologize if someone else made the point (didnt read the entire thread,,,sorry) but I believe that what you are seeing with the hand is an optical illusion. First, he is an old dude so the skin on his hand is translucent and has age spots; second, the camera angle is such that you can only see the thumb and first two fingers with the two end fingers being hidden by the first two fingers. Nothing draconian here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join