It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Message To The Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Groningen, maandag 18 juli 2011

This is a message from anonymous to the people of The Netherlands.

Visit Anonymous Netherlands on Facebook! Join the Epic battle for The Netherlands!

Anonymous Netherlands FB, join us today, we've been expecting you
www.facebook.com...

All I got to say, is Yes finally someone addresses my country. Maybe people start to believe me here in this little country

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Protests and demonstrations help get your message across to two important audiences: the public and the protest target. Make sure you prepare and organize, so that your protest will be as effective as it can be.

See the Protestors Guide to Organize Demonstrations Amidst Repression (Handbook)

zinelibrary.info...

Protestors Guide to Organize Demonstrations Amidst Repression (Handbook
edit on 19-7-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Be careful when organizing via FB

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Visit Anonymous Netherlands on Facebook!

Nope i didn't see it wrong, Anonymous and facebook in one sentence

Let's see where this gets us, if one country is asleep/gullible it's ours. As long as it doesnt hit our wallets or disrupt daily lives the Dutch won't do a thing. Then again the implementation of the NWO in the Netherlands is done ever so subtle, i can't really blame people for not noticing.
edit on 19/7/11 by Romekje because: no flag because i'm not sure what to think of anonymous.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

They are great and so far the concept is empowering, but they need some writers.
We are legion has to go and that ending can be cleaned up to be a lot more snappy.
Otherwise I like these guys so far...they could be heading over a cliff with everyone but as long as you watch where you are going...individually we will be all right.
It is when we all start thinking in a herd and doing what the person on either side is doing unquestioningly that we put ourselves in a position of danger.
So far ...so good.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Visit Anonymous Netherlands on Facebook!

Nope i didn't see it wrong, Anonymous and facebook in one sentence

Let's see where this gets us, if one country is asleep/gullible it's ours. As long as it doesnt hit our wallets or disrupt daily lives the Dutch won't do a thing. Then again the implementation of the NWO in the Netherlands is done ever so subtle, i can't really blame people for not noticing.
edit on 19/7/11 by Romekje because: no flag because i'm not sure what to think of anonymous.

I so agree with you. Our queen how evil it is, has done a fantastic job with her bankers and elite politicians

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I agree that's why I added the following guide to organize our selves a protest

zinelibrary.info...

I could write for anonymous, but what?
Maybe we should start the Anon daily
(still could be serious)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Yeah that's kinda the point isn't it? It's going too well here to convince people things are bad.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It may sound naive but I just joined them on Facebook using my real Facebook account.
I can't do much physically but I can spread the word and make people aware.

My closest family and friends are fully aware of what I do and I have told them to look at TPTB first in case I suddenly disappear or end up death. With my history it's easy to make it look like a suicide so I especially warned them about that.
I'm not paranoid but I know that there is more going on that any of us will ever know and I rather warn people unnecessary then not enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Protests and demonstrations help get your message across to two important audiences: the public and the protest target. Make sure you prepare and organize, so that your protest will be as effective as it can be.

See the Protestors Guide to Organize Demonstrations Amidst Repression (Handbook)

zinelibrary.info...

Protestors Guide to Organize Demonstrations Amidst Repression (Handbook

Very useful and practical. A modern day "survival guide."
You never know when shtf.
Thanks for posting it. I'll dl it.

Got it/ 32 pages...not bad for a starter.

edit on 19-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Airi81
It may sound naive but I just joined them on Facebook using my real Facebook account.
I can't do much physically but I can spread the word and make people aware.

My closest family and friends are fully aware of what I do and I have told them to look at TPTB first in case I suddenly disappear or end up death. With my history it's easy to make it look like a suicide so I especially warned them about that.
I'm not paranoid but I know that there is more going on that any of us will ever know and I rather warn people unnecessary then not enough.

We are equal.

Last queens day she was in Limburg,(im from there) My mom thought I was going on a crusade

Hope we can act for real soon, and maybe meet at the frontline

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I am trying to figure out if this is a joke by the OP.

This cannot be serious. Right?

Organise rebellion.

(Facebook is CIA)

Use Facebook to organise rebellion.

So either this is just a joke
or
this demonstrates how dumb and stupid the internet generation really are.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I added the FB is CIA YT link to warn where you are going to organize. But yeah I am dumb and stupid for freedom

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This aint no joke.
You fight for your freedom

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ah yeah, finally some help to our forgotten and sleeping country. I was getting afraid we would be the stupidest country in the world cause the Netherlands is by far the most brainwashed country i can imagine, i know for a fact that some of the before mentioned things (other peoples posts) are 100% true, 95/99% of dutch people really don't give a damn about what is happening, as long as people still get their cash and can still buy useless crap the don't care if they get inslaved or anything.. As a matter of Fact, even if the would round-up everybody here in the Netherlands, that same 95/99% will accept it and whitout questioning will apply. The only hope for the Netherlands is its youth, but as for the 95/99% also the youth here is pretty F'ed, most of them just follow the hypes and can't think for themselfes, i know a lot of poeple who are like that, they really don't think for themselfes, they only go by will of others, especially when in groups.

I'm going to help the Plan : www.whatis-theplan.org...
Spread the word if you are from The Netherlands, 30th of july !!!

Spray stencil graf with the date, paste posters with that date do what you can to get that date out before the 30th.

Time to get this ball rolling...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I added the FB is CIA YT link to warn where you are going to organize. But yeah I am dumb and stupid for freedom

You have posted in the OP to join Anonymous on Facebook. Sign up today. Airi81 has already admitted that they have signed up using their regular facebook account.

You are goddam insane folks.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

I am in The Plan

And you are right even my best friends are blind folllowers.

They say hey. I have my droogje en natje, so its good. (smoke& beer)
Even my parents about food. Still serve gmo, msg, aspartame and flouride to themselves. They look wierd why I wont eat anymore.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

You have posted in the OP to join Anonymous on Facebook. Sign up today. Airi81 has already admitted that they have signed up using their regular facebook account.

You are goddam insane folks.

Why are we goddamn insane? Where do you have the guts to judge us for being in need to freaking breathing real freedom.

Leave this thread if your not for freedom. The only intend concerning CIA /FB is watch out what you post there.

zinelibrary.info... (how to guide)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

This aint no joke.
You fight for your freedom

Anything you have to fight fo is worthless.

Its all an illusion.

Go back to sleep. Let your anger take control. Do what they want you to do.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thats what i agree with. But I aint no follower, so I wont blindly do.

What do you do to change the world, you think its okey to leave it as it is??

I dont live in anger. When i see things like this I get exited, that's a different emotion then anger

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join