It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogue stars moving past our sun, sun is expanding but covered up by nasa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This guy explains real well the interaction of our sun with rogue stars and how it may be affecting our earth.
link is here: www.youtube.com...

Also good theory on expanding sun/ nasa cover up: www.youtube.com...

I think this may be a good reason the climate is so out of wack, glaciers melting too fast, global warming, etc. Tell me what you think.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I want you to take this cup in there and fill it up to the line, then put the cap on and the sticker and your initials....

OK that was bad. But still this guy is a real loon. I'm not even going to start at stereo....
edit on 18-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nasa must be the best people in the world at keeping secrets,they must have millions according to posts on here.

All thoese staff at nasa take into account family and freinds etc etc thousands would be blabbing about it!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
did you even watch the vids? you couldn't have, my post hasn't been up long enough for you to. It makes sense, but you have to WATCH THE VIDEOS.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Its still running right now. There is absolutely nothing to what he is saying.

If he actually believed that and everything is that close he could rent time on a larger telescope from one of the groups and take some film. But there is nothing there.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Then how did venus turn 90 degrees and move away from us if it's just planets moving across the cameras?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I'm not an expert, but I know that the sun goes through cycles that last around 11 years. It should peak sometime around late 2013/early 2014, and solar activity such as sunspots or CMEs increase during that time. Maybe that's all it is.

I used to be a NASA skeptic, but to be honest nowadays I trust them and the stuff that they release. I don't really have reasons not to trust them other than conspiracy theories. Does anybody have a legitimate reason why I shouldn't trust NASA? Blocking out certain areas of the sky in images? I remember a thread about that a while back, but that's the only thing I can think of.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It was clear to me that one object moving close to the sun had a cme of it's own. Only stars can do that, planets cannot. That was the icing for me.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is the best explanation yet. Wormwood is coming and its not a darn comet!!!!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join