It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LulzSec hacks website of The Sun, The Times etc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It looks like the #anitsec / #OpBritain movement is at it again. This time targeting the Sun Newpaper and New International sites. after what those scumbags have been up to they had it coming... Digital karma at its best...

All News International website are now offline after the rampant attacks by hacking group Lulzsec. Websites for The Sun, The Times and News International are all inaccessible after the hacking spree. What began with the redirection of The Sun’s homepage to a false report of Rupert Murdoch’s death has resulted in News International seemingly being forced to shut down its servers after being unable to handle the relentless attacks from the group.

thenextweb.com...

They left this cocky remark on a twitter redirect..

"Arrest us," they said. "We dare you. We are the unstoppable hacking generation and you are a wasted old sack of #, Murdoch. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!"

www.rawstory.com...

Things are not going well atm for Mr Murdoch... Lets hope the pressure is kept up.....

Atm the sites still appear down

edit on 18-7-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am a bit confused. I thought they packed up shop because they were attracting too much attention and they had their dox posted all over the internet.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think this was the image that was put up on the sun... They have had emails hacked too....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already covered here mate

Cheers anyway

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I am a bit confused. I thought they packed up shop because they were attracting too much attention and they had their dox posted all over the internet.

Thats what i thought. maybe they couldn't resist this chance?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already covered here mate

Cheers anyway

Closed.

top topics

join