It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I tell if this dream is prophetic or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Chances of a Full Scale Nuclear War are almost ZERO%. There are no winners in a Nuclear War and besides that...the U.S. has some new Direct Energy Beam Weapons that will make Nukes obsolete. Even in the case of a Nuclear Terrorist attack...Russia and China will not get involved if the U.S. Retaliates.

Because of the ability of the U.S. ABM and FEL programs...we can shoot ICBM's and vaporize their Warheads preferably when they just reach partial orbit in Space.

I think the Terrorist possibility is more a danger and we have for some time been developing better and better Detectors including Satellite versions. But nothing is 100%.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
maybe you were prophetic dreaming this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Innumerable muslim jihadists want to sacrifice themselves for allah and they are not afraid to die...

If they ever get hold of nuclear weapons,the world will soon be a very different place...

Pakistan is mostly muslim and they have atom bombs and nuclear missiles...

We have given the muslims of the middle east so many billions,perhaps by now even trillions of dollars in oil money,they can easily afford to bribe some country,like pakistan,into selling them some of their atomic weapons....

Or the jihadists could overthrow the pakastani leadership and then the jihadists will own and operate the entire arsenal of pakistans nuclear weapons...

Or the jihadists could buy some russian suitcase nukes...

Or the jihadists could hire rogue scientists to build some atom bombs for them...

Its not a question of if it happens,its when it happens...

Because sooner or later,the jihadists will hold an entire american city hostage with an atom bomb,a city filled with millions of people and the jihadists are not afraid to die and they will set it off,in the name of allah...

The Sword Of Militant Islam > www.masada2000.org...
edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc...that of course would be a very bad scenario and it is why the U.S. should spend more money...we already have spent alot on...but even more on Super Sensitive Radiation Detectors and this includes better Satellite Ability for tracking and detecting where potential Nuclear Weapons or even good sized amounts of Radioactive Materials or Fuel are stored or being moved to.

In actuality...the best way to avoid these possibilities is to develop alternative souces of Energy...which we have but are being held back by Greedy Corps. and paid off Politicians. This would make the Middle East an area of low interest to the United States.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet to answer your question OP...

Why don't you ask God?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet to answer your question OP...

Why don't you ask God?

That is a good suggestion.

I suspect the reason I haven't already is that I'm afraid it really is prophetic and don't want it to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join