It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critics savage Palin film as audiences stay away in droves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
She already has that reality show where she spears elephants from a UFO or something like that.

I wanted to make a worthwhile contribution to this thread, really I did. But I'm laughing too hard at that quote.

ROFLMAO. I did hear the film started a new trend though. People are now sneaking OUT of the theaters.

/MD

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I think she's on the forefront of the celebrity phenomenon tragedy that C. Wright Mills warned us about in the 50's. The line will blur and soon Nieslen ratings will be the sole factor in politics and voting. It's probably going to get worse before it gets better.

Yep, people should be very afraid of where our culture is headed, which is straight into the toilet. We now have "celebrities" that are celebrities only because they are rich and go out and party. That fact that people feel the need to know what these "celebrities" are doing is pretty frightening.

I still don't understand why every media outlet was reporting non-stop on Palin's awesome bus tour a few weeks ago. Where was the news? Why was she even on that damn bus?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i really like her teevee show, except for most of the times she opens her mouth.

but the rest of the show is actually quite good, as far as that genre goes

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Develop a fan base and relentlessly chump them out with a product ... fans stand in line to give ... money; if that's not living the American dream; I don't know what is.

Doesn't this description fit Barack Obama as well?

Even better, according to BHO, his Treasury gets all of our income except what they "allow [us] to keep."

jw

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by Swills

How is this different from all the songs about Obama, and idolizing him? IMO it's no different except for the fact that she is a Republican so of course it's bad right there.

One difference is that Obama won the election and is the President of the United States were Palin quite half way through her term as Governor of Alaska. That is a big difference.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by whaaa

I like Palin, so I'll watch it.

But I have to take my boy to the Harry Potter And the Object of Verb. . . .or something like that.

I think it's Harry Potter and the crock of sh&t

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It should be arranged for this lunatic bi.ch to be sent packed together with her songs as "ambassador of peace" to the talibans. I am sure she'll enjoy it, as I am sure the talibans will enjoy her too. Tied to a pole. Or whatever...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join