It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation from Fukushima found in Canada ..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I watch some videos of radiation test end I want to share with you all so we can monitoring situation worldwide ..

I hope you have some update for current situation, post test radiation here or videos what you find on internet I know we are all very interested ..

Guy make some test in Canada, thanks for that because we are blind for radiation info ..

Hope BC Jul 16. 2011

Chilliwack BC

Kelowna BC

edit on 18-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That's not good. I'm glad that guy made those videos, thanks for posting. I wonder how long this is going to go on for. Does anyone know of geiger counters reading high levels of radiation farther inland?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Radiation from Japan reaches B.C. shores

"Vancouver, Canada radiation tests show iodine-131 in rainwater at almost 100 times above US drinking water limit"

"The jet stream is carrying the radiation from Japan to North America. Most of the radioactivity disperses in the atmosphere and falls over the Pacific Ocean on its way over, but some of it has now reached the west coast, falling down with rain, and mixing with seawater. It’s also accumulating in seaweed."

"The rainwater tested was collected at SFU’s campus on Burnaby Mountain and in downtown Vancouver, while seaweed samples were collected in North Vancouver near the Seabus terminal. Researchers began monitoring rainwater earlier this month but did not see the signature for iodine-131 in samples taken March 16 and March 18. However, they did detect the radioisotope’s signature in samples from March 19, 20 and 25."

Here are the results from the tests (measured in decays of iodine-131 per second per litre of rainwater – Bq/l):

* March 18: 0 (2) Bq/l
* March 19: 9 (2) Bq/l
* March 20: 12 (2) Bq/l
* March 25: 11 (2) Bq/l

www.sfu.ca...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
High Levels Of Radiation Detected In Northwest Rainwater ALL ALONG!

"Our government said no health levels, no health levels were exceeded.When in fact the rain water in the Northwest is reaching levels 130 times the drinking water standards," said Pollet.

Elevated rain water samples were collected in Portland, Olympia and Boise, which had the highest.

www.king5.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What does 6.9 mean? Could it just be the sun's radiation?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ive noticed my hair falling out more so recently. Might just be age or a 4 month high level dose of rads.

Its funny how ive been trying to eat leafy green vegetables for my health when in fact they may be causing more health problems than solving. Mcdonalds may be healthier now.

I would try to ingest cannabis oil regularly as well.

Otherwise move to south america

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Deadly Levels of Radiation Detected in Tokyo at Ground Level

www.myweathertech.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Colossal blunder' on radioactive cattle feed / Govt officials admit responsibility for foul-up that let tainted beef enter nation's food supply

Gov’t allows cows to emit up to 100,000 CPM of radioactivity ..lol
Jul. 18, 2011

The checks involved electronically measuring the amount of radioactive material on the surface of the animals' bodies. Shipment is allowed if the detected radioactive emissions are below 100,000 counts per minute. The same amount of radioactive material on a human would require that person to undergo full-body decontamination.

So far, about 12,000 cattle have been subjected to the checks, and all have passed, the agriculture ministry said.

www.yomiuri.co.jp...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Radioactive Rice Hay Found in Miyagi Prefecture
July 17, 2011

In three locations in two cities that are150 kilometers north of Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant.

In response to the radioactive rice hay found in Fukushima Prefecture that contained up to 500,000 becquerels/kg of cesium, Miyagi Prefecture did the survey of rice hay in three locations in two cities, Kurihara City and Tome City, north of Sendai City. Maximum 3,600 becquerels/kg of cesium was found in the rice hay, which had been used by the cattle farmers to feed their cows.

ex-skf.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"Another Kind of Fukushima?" Asks Whistleblower Robert Gilkeson

"I learned why honest groundwater monitoring is crucial at LANL. Joni told us about the shocking amount of subsurface waste, "At LANL there are at least 21 million cubic feet of toxic, chemical and radioactive waste buried in unlined pits, trenches, and shafts, on mesa tops, and in the canyons, inside the lab property. During the 2011 Las Conchas Fire, the LANL Director informed the media that large amounts of LANL wastes are buried in unknown locations outside LANL property. Those pits inside and outside LANL are not lined. All that waste is moving towards our groundwater, and that's why groundwater monitoring is so very important, but their monitoring methods are hiding the detection of contamination."

www.truth-out.org...

Monitoring continues around Las Conchas Fire near Los Alamos

"He said the department may find "measurable levels" of contaminants that don't pose health or environmental risks, and standards may be exceeded during storm events. Skibitski said a number of steps can be taken if hazardous levels of contaminants are found."

"Sometimes that will manifest itself as a health advisory," he said.

taosnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

All things, considered, not long:

Perhaps only 30 to 50 years if the nuke fairy is nice, and it's, excuse me a moment to compose myself....ah, ok..."brought under control" soon.

A few centuries isn't long on the broader time scale, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

as i am one of those who agreed not to bring up a certain subject until sep 1

i will only say that the radiation from fukushima is a psyop

even dutchinsense says so

nope lets just say that radiation was dumped, you should be checking flightpaths IMO, or may be from reactors up wind or further south.

bye

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
How do they know where it's coming from? I understand the likely candidate, but It could be coming from anywhere. The title makes it sound almost as if the radiation has Fukishima stamped on it.

A couple of lines and some you-tube dosn't account for a thread.

edit on 18-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Have they fixed the meltdown? I haven't heard a peep about the worst nuclear crisis in human history on the news in weeks, funny, I guess there are more important things to worry about such as Casey Anthony.

Is it still melting down and is the media just blacking out the disaster? Or have they solved the problem and I'm just in the dark on this topic?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
oh i forgot to mention

An orgone generator will STOP a nuclear reactor from functioning if you toss the generator into the cooling pond of that reactor.

for those who live nearby

instructions for building HHG a holy hand grenade [not a bomb or explosive, just a small orgone generator]

educate-yourself.org...

bye again

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Ok, guy from Canada make new tests ..

Jul 18, 2011

CRMT- High levels of radiation( 0.92 mcSv/h ) found in Rain from Lloydminster, BC 07/18/11

CRMT- HIGH Radiations levels found in Rain samples from Red Deer/Edmonton (1.02 mcSv/hr)

edit on 19-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Need flags here, people must see this tests .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this true this is very bad ..

CRMT- connectingdots1 finds Dangerous Radioactive rain in Lake Louise,BC
(1.66 mcSv/hr)

Jul 18, 2011

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
then there is a saying..

no news ..good news...

with the MSM..no news...bad news

they tried to keep it beneath the carpet...but eventually..the whole planet will suffer from this

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
then there is a saying..

no news ..good news...

with the MSM..no news...bad news

they tried to keep it beneath the carpet...but eventually..the whole planet will suffer from this

End we have all army here on internet what telling us is not big thing ..

Or radiation is good for health ..

Here is test in Fukushima city ..

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
if your worried about this, pick up some potasium iodide. it offers some protection against radiation.

i didn't think the radiation could go that far.
if you're ever told that nuclear energy is safe and clean energy, punch them in the face and burn some coal.
edit on 19-7-2011 by listerofsmeg because: grammer

top topics

<<   2 >>

join