It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Because it was Murdoch that signs all the cheques and payments for their "sources" !!!

If anyone tries conviencing me Murdoch did'nt know about it might as well talk to the wall. Some of those payments were up to $100,000 EP and Murdoch questions all these big payments.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Because it was Murdoch that signs all the cheques and payments for their "sources" !!!

If anyone tries conviencing me Murdoch did'nt know about it might as well talk to the wall. Some of those payments were up to $100,000 EP and Murdoch questions all these big payments.

And who signs the cheques of the entire police force and all of MI5 ?

The Brits are taking cheap shots at Murdoch for personal reasons.
But the phone hacking culture rampant in London persists.
We never see fault with ourselves ... do we.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

If you had read any of my posts, you would know that I'm not. I just don't want us to be a freaking idiotic lynch mob stringing someone up before we know they deserve it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I don't know why everyone would look at murdoch in this situation... keep in mind that the UK PMs all they way back to Thatcher were involved with this...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The Police involved only received CASH payments. Those could be written off by the Murdochs as Misc payments, office equipment, charities, etc. It's easy as ABC.

For Police to pay off their sources.....they always have plenty of cash stored from illegal drug raids, etc.
edit on 18-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Interesting to see David Kelly Trending on Twitter. The weapons inspector who "committed suicide" before the invaision of Iraq in 2003

This does have the air of "David Kelly" about it for sure.

He was my first thought as soon as I heard reports of this mans death.

Maybe cameron is in deeper than we know, or someone is sending a message to other possible whistleblowers

This definitely stinks!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
yeah pointing fingers at this stage is a bit early.

but at the same time them saying it is not being treated as suspicious is equally to quick to declare given what he was involved with .

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

You could be right however the whistleblower, 100% sure, would had received plenty of death threats from the "organisation" especially where 2 police officers and 2 police chiefs have resigned.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Yeah but there's "organisations" out there that are professionals at making a murder look like a perfect suicide.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

Just reading about the "dark forces" David Kelly apparently mentioned in an email to a friend hours before his death.

Suicide scientist Dr David Kelly warned a friend that "dark actors" were working against him just hours before his death.

Dr Kelly revealed his fears shortly before killing himself after being dragged into the row over the Government's justification for war in Iraq.

In an email to American author Judy Miller, sent just before he left his home for the last time, he referred to "many dark actors playing games".

www.rense.com...

You never know whats really going on. It may be all natural causes, coincidences and nothing suspicious, but you can't help wondering at moments like this.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

mmmmmmmmm shady as hell all this

the kelly thing stank like hell

this looks very odd

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is a video on the news story which includes signing checks for investigators:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I forgot about Dr David kelly........plenty of stories surrounding his death too......that was a hit, 100% sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There you go.....so I was right!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is taken from the Guardians web page on Sean Hoares death...

He also said he had been injured the previous weekend while taking down a marquee erected for a children's party. He said he had broken his nose and badly injured his foot when a relative accidentally struck him with a heavy pole from the marquee.

The nose and the foot?

That family member really did a number on him.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thereisnotruth

Oh this is nothing to do with the monarchy. The Royal family themselves were VICTIMS of the hacking of Murdoch's crowd. I'm going to reserve judgement about what happened here however I can't help but feel that there is alot more to what went on than simply 'Natural causes'. This seems alot like a failing business empire trying to cover it's tracks and secure itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted yet, unless I missed it, but I did search and I didn't find anything.

Seems like, Murdoch & Co are killing people off now. They will try to blame it on this:

Hoare, who worked on the Sun and the News of the World with Coulson before being dismissed for drink and drugs problems, is said to have been found dead at his Watford home.

But I'm sure we all know what really happened. He stood up to them and they knocked him down -- poor guy.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Being there is no evidence to suggest the guy was killed, where are you getting your info from that suggests otherwise?
edit on 18-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here's more......in the USA:

www.businessinsider.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A few days ago, an ATS member jokingly said - 'I wonder if these whistle blowers will have an 'accident' '

I Immediately dismissed it as paranoid nonsense.

How wrong was I?

Jeeez - I wonder what else these wretched bastards are hiding?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking. The whole thing reeks of #.

David Kelly immediately sprung to mind, just like someone said 'we'll see if we get a David Kelly out of this' about 2 weeks ago on here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join