It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History made as nipple is found on foot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i have a third nipple, but its very small, and on my chest. a fully formed one like that is a very rare occurrence. her nerves would have to be pretty messed up for her to get any extra sensation out of it, though i guess its possible.

but really? she didn't realize it was a nipple?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

FLAG FLAG FLAG! I would assume that more people have nipples on their feet then previously thought.

LMAO! WHAT?

Why would you assume that? Why would anyone have "previously" thought of this in the first place? LMAO! You are killing me over here!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

She says she didn't realize it was a nipple but I bet she enjoyed having her feet tickled more than most.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Okay let's not be immature about this titillating story...

Daddybare, what are you doing in here talking about nipples? You're supposed to be out there keeping us up-to-date on Operation Fast and Furious! Stop screwing around, man!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

i can't get over how well formed it is, i didn't think a mutation of this nature could be like that. there is a genetic aspect to it, so her kids may have extras somewhere.

no, it can't produce milk. yes, it probably gets hard when its cold. i know mine has nerves running to it, and its almost nothing, but the placement is so strange. it probably does have nerves, and it probably would get hard when shes aroused.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

i have a third nipple, but its very small, and on my chest. a fully formed one like that is a very rare occurrence. her nerves would have to be pretty messed up for her to get any extra sensation out of it, though i guess its possible.

Okay, so far we've had two ATS members confess to having a third nipple. This is getting interesting now.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I believe that's a nipple..hmmm. And I can assure you that is not a foot fetish dream haha.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wonder if she could donate it?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Okay let's not be immature about this titillating story...

Daddybare, what are you doing in here talking about nipples? You're supposed to be out there keeping us up-to-date on Operation Fast and Furious! Stop screwing around, man!

I do have a related thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
the state department Issued warnings the cartel may be targeting the U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juarez and ports of entry into the US...

but talking about nipples is way more fun, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I wonder if she could donate it?

Why? Are you in need of a second nipple?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

maybe he wants a third for himself =P

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
what if she got it pierced, lol i got three nipples and they are all pierced ah ha ha

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No fair all the joke I can think of are gone.
I have some moles on my back?
could they be nipples?
its hard to see them?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I do have a related thread www.abovetopsecret.com... the state department Issued warnings the cartel may be targeting the U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juarez and ports of entry into the US... but talking about nipples is way more fun, don't you think?

Haha! I know, I already saw your thread a while ago. You're too funny......

Yes, this is more fun......keeps my head from exploding over topics like Fast and Furious.....lol

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by AshleyD

I bet she wont be walking over hot coals any time soon.
Three ( slightly immature) questions.1: Does it go hard in the cold ?.2: Does it get hard when she is aroused? 3: Can it produce any milk?

I would like to add one more question.

Does this give the TSA another "thing" to grope?

-E2

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

i can't get over how well formed it is,

Whooooaaaaa, Bob.....simmer down now........no matter how enticing it may be....remember, this nipple is on a foot.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
So a birth defect is making history now? Must be a slow day on ATS.

That was the sun's headline not mine. www.thesun.co.uk...

History made as nipple is found on foot

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

ewwwww. not that way, but its so surprising because i have one, but its barely anything. hers is literally a full blown nipple.

i don't have a special thing for feet, but i think every part of a woman can be beautiful.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Link does not work...cannot be found...
second line
edit on 18-7-2011 by Habit4ming because: second line rule

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So I noticed the article does not say anything about REMOVING the nipple? Is this an option? Though it didn't bother her until she was 22 so clearly she has made the breast of it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join