It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Alien Skeptics: Tell us what it would take to convince you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LemmyKautionu

That just looks very CG to me, like a graphical test for either a computer game or movie.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

Nothing to be sorry about. I find it very compelling.
I guess we are all looking for differing things when it comes to satisfying our belief in alliens?
I don't find the many UFO sightings interesting as it's possible that such things are prototype top secret aircraft. Its the alien footage videos that I find interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemmyKautionu

There is a very easy way to tell the Skinny Bob videos are fake. Why would you hear an old projector on a YouTube video?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

There is a very easy way to tell the Skinny Bob videos are fake. Why would you hear an old projector on a YouTube video?

God, if we're going down thast dead end why would you post a video claiming to be a meeting between aliens and humans!? Its kind of like the government present you the truth in such a way that you dismiss it out of hand!
I'm a mad sceptic when it comes to aliens but since the UFO footage could be explained away as being the testing of top secret proto type aircraft, the alien footage is all we can study to ascertain if extraterrestrials exist. The vids, fake or otherwise, supposingly showing alien beings is what I find interesting as I wouldn't put it past our government to include a real video of an alien in the bull*hit and leave it to us to try and sort out the real from the nonsense! Skinny Bob has that aura of authenticity besides the fact that back ground noise may have been added much later.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Skinny Bob has that aura of authenticity besides the fact that back ground noise may have been added much later.

Please explain this aura of authenticity?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Skinny Bob has that aura of authenticity besides the fact that back ground noise may have been added much later.

Please explain this aura of authenticity?

Well, while the so called alien, Skinny Bob, resembles the pictures and descriptions given by abductees, etc, it Isn't a exact replica. I would think a hoaxer would at least try and copy the descriptions of a grey much closer than what is shown in the vid. I had the same doubts about the old alien autopsy footage which resembled a grey but had enough blatant differences to create a debate. The autopsy vid was fake and I was wrong, and I may well be wrong about this one, but it doesn't stop me finding them interesting. I would be interested to hear if there are any alien vids out there that you find interesting or do you dismiss them all as fakes?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join