It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sinkhole at the End of the Information Superhighway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
[Here is the link to the full article: eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com...

I have no idea who the author is, but I have heard of webbots, and I find this announcement of a growing hole in web posting to be disturbing.]

When I was three years old, in the spring of 1958, The Bone Lady came calling on me one fine day and blew my little boy mind wide open. She downloaded so much data into my nodal connections that I could scarcely grok it all – then or now. But especially then, at the age of three.

One of the major take-away messages that she impressed on me was that this dark time of turmoil and trouble into which we have now begun entering was on the way. Over the years I sort of half-thought that maybe it would never arrive, that somehow humanity could avoid the inevitable rendezvous with karmic destiny and grand tour cosmic cycling that bids fair to soon make mincemeat out of so many, in so many ways, in such a comparatively short period of time. As the years went by I stumbled across the Hopi prophecies that resonate closely with The Bone Lady's dream stream currency. Then I encountered the Mayan Elders' teachings about this period of time, that also resonate with The Bone Lady's message. I pored over the Cayce prophecies and readings, the Nostradamus material, and a great deal of other literature that also warned of carnage and cataclysm at this historical juncture. In all of this I found a resonance with what The Bone Lady conveyed to me. In short, numerous individuals and groups over a period of many centuries have pointed to this specific historical period as characterized by tremendous upheaval, turmoil, warfare and cataclysm.

You can add Clif High to the list, with his ultra left-brain, digital scrying method that sends webbots out to scour the Internet and sift through reams of verbiage to find the faint psychic signal in the cacophonous din of the polyglot, global conversation. The interesting thing is that he has a big data gap that rears its head starting in March of 2012, and then grows steadily larger until March of 2013, after which time he essentially cannot find anymore data. It's as if the Internet – and everything else – change so much sometime in the next 20 months or so that the data stream reflects virtually nothing back after an unknown, near future, threshold event occurs. But what could that be? What does the absence of data in the human information flow after March of 2013 portend?

Courtney Brown, the well-known remote viewer at the Far Sight Institute, and the cohort of remote viewers who collaborate with him, have also detected upheaval and cataclysm in our near future.

www.farsight.org...

farsightpresentations.com...

farsightpresentations.com... Click on web series.

In brief, Courtney Brown's expert remote viewers find that by June of 2013, less than 2 years from now, the world and the human race abruptly experience massive, cataclysmic events that decisively rupture the present world order, wreaking global havoc on a large scale, precipitously ushering in a vastly different era.

This scenario is consonant with what The Bone Lady showed me, with the Hopi prophecies, with the Mayan teachings, with Nostradamus' visions, with certain aspects of the Edgar Cayce readings and with the big data gap that Clif High's webbots have brought back from future language time – beginning in March of 2012 and dwindling away to practically zip, i.e. close to nada, by the middle of March 2013 – after which point a sudden silence descends on this planet. The global chatter of seven billion voices suddenly hushes and grows virtually silent.

Are you ready for Prime Time? Because it sure does look like the Feature Show is just about to start. The trailers and previews of coming attractions are drawing to a close. After an upcoming, chaotic pause of anywhere from about three to 20 months, beginning most any time now, it looks like this planet and the human race are going to be rocked by –

What??!!

I cannot tell you for sure, but we are all going to find that out. Together, at the same time.

If I could be so bold as to hazard to predict the reaction of the global populace to the Feature Show, I rather suspect that audience reaction will be split right down the middle. Some will be absolutely horrified, stricken with abject terror to the very depths of their souls (if they even have souls). I mean to say that they will uncontrollably # and piss their pants like little children who have not been toilet trained, that excrement and urine will run down their legs and puddle in their shoes and they won't be able to help themselves, there's not a thing they can do about it, nothing at all, because their total personal life account will suddenly come due, and will be immediately, instantly payable in full, every little criminally gotten farthing and stolen widow's mite of it, for every last miserable nanosecond of their entire multiencarnational existences. And they will not be able to negotiate with the Lords of Time, because for them Time will have irrevocably and finally expired, for once and for all.

For them there will be no “Time Out.” That Time has come and gone and a new regime is descending on the Earth. That's the way it looks from my vantage point.

For others, what is coming will represent a time of Glad Tidings and great rejoicing, of release from bondage. It will herald the entry of a new way of living and thinking, a new way of being human on this planet. For them, an oppressive burden will be lifted, they will have the sensation of being freed from irksome yokes and confining collars that for much too long have restrained the free expression of their sacred life potential. It is this happening that the others fear, no, more than that, it is this happening that the others detest, with every loathsome fiber of their monstrous hollowness. They will therefore struggle violently against its ineluctable onset, for, to be sure, they well understand that it foreshadows their consignment to the fate that they have labored unimaginably long and hard to achieve.

What I mean to say is that the Dark Ones will be hideously violent until their bitter end, at which point they will either flip 180 degrees, fully embrace the light and join the others, or alternatively they will continue to pursue their hollow nothingness all the way to its logical conclusion of utter nullity, and be no more, never to be seen or heard from again, anywhere, ever, for all time and space to come.

That is their stark choice, and I don't envy them their fate. Nevertheless, that is the decision tree they have created for themselves.

Thus it is that an ineffable watershed Event demarcates the boundary realm as we slip over the galactic frontier into the Age of Aquarius.

edit on 18-7-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Can you tell us more about this "Bone Lady"?

It sounds very interesting and I was curious to know more about this entity.

What does it look like?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Whoever blogs on the site I linked has talked about the Bone Lady before, IIRC. There is a small archive, so it looks like the site is fairly new. Info on the Bone Lady should be there.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
ineluctable

I star you for teaching me a new word - Thank you

It means unavoidable for anyone else wishing to learn this new word, I never heard it before.

As for the rest... very well said - you didn't seem to miss anything
Fact or Fiction - I refuse to debate, however...
IF what they say is true, I'm looking forward to it ♥
edit on 18-7-2011 by Forevever because: corrected an error of course

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
First off, I have a great appreciation for your respect, and command, of the English language. Second, I agree 100% with just about everything you said. Great thread and I will now enlighten myself as to this bone lady, i just wanted to comment before i got mentally swept away in case the link keeps me busy for an elongated period of time in which I may fall asleep with my phone in my hand as i so often do reading ats in bed at night. Peacefulness to all! I for one, cannot wait to get this party started... I don't know how much longer I can take living in this sphere of selfishness and self pity. I just wanna grab every person I walk past, and shake the sh outta them and scream "Get over iiiit!!!! Lives are at stake you stupid sonuvabitches!!!!" LoL or something like that... I'm still working on a final draft but thats what I got so far.

Edit to add: People! I know this thread seems like it has a nice ending to it, but its just cut off in the middle of the blog. It's not the end of it. What the op failed to mention is that he/she merely posted the first several paragraphs and unless you go to the first link at the top of the op, then what you are reading here on this thread is only about half of the message... I just noticed that and I'm still in the middle of reading it, for those who may be concerned. Peace!
edit on 19-7-2011 by ZackMorris because: explaination has been provided in the main body of text, found in the area directly above you.

join