It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strauss-Kahn 'had sex binge in New York'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Apparently Kahn admitted to his wife he had sex with 3 women during his trip as an attempt at one last goodbye before his presidential bid next year.

I hope I get these kinds of perks when the economy recovers.

Monetary Fund, allegedly told his wife he had sex with three women in New York in the hours leading to his arrest on attempted rape charges, a French magazine has claimed.

The former frontrunner for France's presidency was reported to have made the confession to his wife, Anne Sinclair, in an attempt to convince her that he had not raped a maid in a Manhattan hotel in May.

He is alleged to have admitted he "had" the three unnamed females between Friday night and when he checked out of the Manhattan Sofitel after midday on the Saturday.

The sex binge was described as an apparent attempt to let off steam before next year's presidential elections. "So it wasn't just one for the road," a friend of Ms Sinclair was quoted as telling 'Le Point' magazine, "it was three."

Link
edit on 18/7/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Good for him, I could use a "sex binge" myself! Except I'm not married!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

Doesn't that just mean there's no negative blow back for you over it? Pardon the pun.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure why this is important. Yes, he broke his wedding vows, but is this really what passes for news? Or are we still looking to demonize a man who seems to be on the outs with the TPTB?

"ZOMG, he iz having sexes with da wimmens!"

LOL why be puritanical? He's confessed to his wife, she's going to be the arbiter of whether or not this was a indiscretion or a dealbreaker. Does the rest of the world need to know he was making side deposits into the gene pool?

Defamation piece? A sly attempt to demolish a man who managed to survive the last character tarnish?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MagoSA

I think of it more as an insight into the mind of a person who held a position of great power. The personal sphere influences the professional greatly - which is why we assume a certain moral fortitude from our leaders, we never get it but we expect it.

I was going to say do you think a sleazy old troll would make a good president but then I remembered he's running in France so I guess yes he can...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah, like pols in the U.S. don't engage in such affairs.

hnn.us...

Political sex scandals are nothing new. Revolutionary War-time newspaper articles rumored that George Washington had extramarital affairs. Thomas Jefferson was accused of sex with his wife's half-sister, his slave Sally Hemings. And Alexander Hamilton publicly confessed to an extramarital affair. All of these scandals broke in the news media of the day.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I know but for some reason it seems acceptable when it's France for some reason. I'm confused about the why myself.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I know where that hand's been, Kahn.

edit on 18-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What's the big deal? Everyone has sex binges in New York!

Only 3....lightweight
edit on 18-7-2011 by whaaa because: PT where are you?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

That's going to be my new desktop wall paper.

new topics

top topics

join